Razer Blackwidow Evil Geniuses Edition

Hi guys, I´m curious to know what kind of switches does the Razer Blackwidow Evil Geniuses Edition uses, because in the product description it doesnt say, and since razer is starting to use kaihl (I dont know how to write it) switches I dont want to buy a keyboard that costs $169 Canadain dolars that has kaihl switches, but I like the look of it.

TIL Razer has an 'Evil Genius Edition' Blackwidow.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Hi guys, I´m curious to know what kind of switches does the Razer Blackwidow Evil Geniuses Edition uses, because in the product description it doesnt say, and since razer is starting to use kaihl (I dont know how to write it) switches I dont want to buy a keyboard that costs $169 Canadain dolars that has kaihl switches, but I like the look of it.

Kailh

I believe it uses Kailh switches. It doesn't say on their website. The Kailh are okay, just not as good as Cherry MX.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

ok, thanks, also I couldnt find an unboxing or a review on this keyboard :(