A CS:GO streamer got SWAT called at him.

Gachr

People like to make jokes, in USA many people call police at others for fun, and here we have an example of it... somebody called SWAT at a streamer called n0thing. His name is Jordan, he's 23 and he's a professional CS player and a streamer.

I'm sure that it was quite scary, but of course his viewers had fun... Well, counter-terrorist win, it's no good to be a terrorist ;)

People who grief others like that should be fucking stoned or something.

Public humiliation, or some other cruel punishment. You should never call SWAT on others.

I've seen this in the news before, in a different case (CoD BlOps players I think)

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

swats come for this, they didnt come for a youtube video of the guy who went on a shooting rampage.

i guess they learned their lesson. at least the have lots of training now :D swat fake callers omg

dangerouns sh1t

waste of monay!!!

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

he's luckly to be alive... i woudnt have been surprised if the cops opened fire at the house as soon as they arrived..

You're listening to too many anti-cop news stories if you think that's all they do

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

swats come for this, they didnt come for a youtube video of the guy who went on a shooting rampage.

i guess they learned their lesson. at least the have lots of training now :D swat fake callers omg

dangerouns sh1t

Educate yourself

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

That's just retarded..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Wow,. I feel bad for him, Time to give him a follow in twitch!

how can you even call swat? and what would you say? dont you need come kinda proof that swat are needed before they just waste a bunch of time?

it would be easy to perform a heist this way

call swat on a home

rob bank across town

????

proffit

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

how can you even call swat? and what would you say? dont you need come kinda proof that swat are needed before they just waste a bunch of time?

call swat on a home

rob bank across town

????

proffit

Well, he's a terrorist which is kinda true...

What pisses me off about this is how it's at least his second time at least being called on. He's been back streaming for only like 3 days.

why in the fuck would they go a 2nd time if the first time was fine? what in the fuck would be the reasoning behind going a 2nd time if the first time was fake. 

why in the fuck would they go a 2nd time if the first time was fine? what in the fuck would be the reasoning behind going a 2nd time if the first time was fake. 

The boy who cried wolf.

The boy who cried wolf.

Pretty much. What if he seriously needs the swat team say in two or three months and they don't come since they think it's a other prank call.

Pretty much. What if he seriously needs the swat team say in two or three months and they don't come since they think it's a other prank call.

They have to go every time. It's their job.

Waste of everybody's time and money.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

call swat on a home

rob bank across town

????

proffit

Look guys, this is incredibly serious, on both sides of the equation.

First, SWAT has to go (Or at least a Police Cruiser sent out first) when someone calls in something like this, whether it's fake or not (You know like calling and saying "OH MY GOD THERE'S A GUY WITH AN ASSAULT RIFLE AND HE'S SHOOTING PEOPLE!")

They have to check it out. Every. Time. Because just think of this. What if they called it in, and it WAS real? How the hell are SWAT supposed to know if it's real or not without checking it out first? Frankly, if they DIDN'T check it out, I'd be more terrified.

What they need to do instead rather is ensure that local, state, and federal law allows for EXTREMELY HARSH repercussions for people who call in fake threats. Because n0thing could have been killed. Yes, SWAT doesn't go in guns blazing, and they're professionals, but what if n0thing happened to be a gun owner, and was, say, cleaning his rifle at the time SWAT busted down the door? If he accidentally pointed the rifle in their direction, they have every right to gun him down on the spot because in a situation like that, if a gun is pointed at them, they have to assume that the person pointing the gun means to kill them.

Frankly anyone who calls in these fake threats to get SWAT called out are horrible persons.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

This is a different guy from the one from a few months ago? People are still doing it?

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have never heard of anyone getting caught doing this as it's untraceable. (Atleast to twitch streamers, others have been caught using actual phones to family members)

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

Wait...was the player still sitting on the chair as the SWAT entered the room? I would certainly hope not...

Also, sucks for him. :( the people called them should be ashamed of themselves. Something could have happened and they could have fired at the player.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I know this isn't a joke and stuff, I mean personally i'd probably be shot by SWAT if they came at me just because if i'm wearing my headphones and i'm communicating with people I get loud. I wouldn't even know they're there. I really wanna see when they arrived though, like what was his reaction and stuff.

That's pretty shitty if this is the second time it's happened to him. But my question is, why the hell do people have his address? Like seriously dude, if you've made it that easy for people to know where you live and you're pissing people off enough to get SWAT on you... you probably need to fix that somehow. Cause some outraged person is gonna come find him and kill him personally.