Rate the Photo Above you

9/10, i don't really see anything wrong with it, but maybe it's the little bit of reflection of light on the headphones (center part?) that put me off 1 point ;D

What camera and lens? (settings)

The reflection is from the led flashlight I was using to get it bright enough to shoot.

Canon xsi with 10-22 ef-s lens at 15mm.

f/6.3

1 sec

ISO-100

Good luck with your macro. 

Blarg

Not the best lighting but I made do with it - Sony A6000 / Rokinon 8mm f3.5

11000612_1544770602478848_29871958437024

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

The reflection is from the led flashlight I was using to get it bright enough to shoot.

Canon xsi with 10-22 ef-s lens at 15mm.

f/6.3

1 sec

ISO-100

Good luck with your macro. 

Sorry to everyone for going off in a side conversation

WOW, With a camera as old (no offense) as that, you take fantastic images! nice!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

8/10 I really like the light trails, but there's not really an interesting subject in between them or near them.

7/10, Looks great, but the out of focus foreground is a little distracting.

EnXRsMR.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

7/10 I think I'll look better once the bridge is done. :P 

2s8g2om.jpg

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

The bridge is done.. :P

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

8/10, looks good. Allot of powerlines in that pic haha

here is a pic i got messing around with some astrophotography and long exposures. I think it turned out pretty cool. Makes the moon look like a star.

vPNfLvZ.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

7/10 

Not much depth in photo, maybe you can try doing this with some subject at the foreground or make the moon the foreground by using a telephoto lens.  Overall, it's beautiful with the stars.

16001181623_c17e57e410_h.jpgIMG_7573 by Nicholas Photography, on Flickr

Gaming Rig: Intel i5-2400  |  Z68 Pro 3 Gen 3  |  8GB RAM  | Gigabyte R9-270X 4GB | Corsair Graphite 600T white edition | CMStorm Rapid I (blue Switch) | Razer Deathadder

Mobile Devices: Macbook Air 13" | iPad Mini (1st Gen) | iPhone 6 128GB | www.nic-koh.com

7/10 i like the vibrant colours and the long exposure - I would turn the exposure down and make a hdr effect out of it

15999991804_1127d2d8eb.jpg

_MG_1551-Edit by SLYMURA, on Flickr

hellooooooooo

7/10 i like the vibrant colours and the long exposure - I would turn the exposure down and make a hdr effect out of it

Its a cool photo but crop is a bit tighter than I'd like.  Happy New Year?  You have some nice photos on your flikr. 

A quick shot of my sister's dog.

i-G2GzQJT-X2.jpg

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

Its a cool photo but crop is a bit tighter than I'd like.  Happy New Year?  You have some nice photos on your flikr. 

A quick shot of my sister's dog.

+1 for a film shot

Its a cool photo but crop is a bit tighter than I'd like.  Happy New Year?  You have some nice photos on your flickr. 

I like the lighting and positioning in this photo 9/10

what equipment did you use

16630580792_826ab42598_z.jpg

THE CITY OF LIFE by SLYMURA, on Flickr

hellooooooooo

I like the lighting and positioning in this photo 9/10

THE CITY OF LIFE by SLYMURA, on Flickr

8/10, The colors and scene is great. I think having the horizon in the middle would be better.

Another shot I took at a convention this weekend.

16428820589_55a6a37aca_b.jpg

Närcon Vinter 2015 by ChibiKigu, on Flickr

8/10, The colors and scene is great. I think having the horizon in the middle would be better.

Another shot I took at a convention this weekend.

Närcon Vinter 2015 by ChibiKigu, on Flickr

Beautiful picture 8/10

---------

Picture of an Elk in Estes Park, Colorado. Taken with a Canon T3i that I bought the day before  :P

pvaODzz.jpg

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

Good photo but i found that the main subject in the image blended into the background a bit. Overall a good photo though 7/10

This photo was taken when me and a friend where messing around with terps, flowers and fire.

post-84164-0-54737400-1424856267_thumb.j

post-84164-0-54737400-1424856267_thumb.j

Woah, that's pretty bloody awesome! Too much noise though and I would like all the flowers to be in focus. 7/10.

16463277670_fddf6b903e_b.jpg

Athletics 2015 by Zachary Ong, on Flickr

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Woah, that's pretty bloody awesome! Too much noise though and I would like all the flowers to be in focus. 7/10.

8/10. Good timing and exposure! Can try by having some motion in the shot.

16659195355_693dfff391_c.jpg

Tobichii Origami by Nic Koh Photography, on Flickr

Gaming Rig: Intel i5-2400  |  Z68 Pro 3 Gen 3  |  8GB RAM  | Gigabyte R9-270X 4GB | Corsair Graphite 600T white edition | CMStorm Rapid I (blue Switch) | Razer Deathadder

Mobile Devices: Macbook Air 13" | iPad Mini (1st Gen) | iPhone 6 128GB | www.nic-koh.com

9/10 very pro looking, great lighting.

i have ran out of inspiration so i have resorted to cats

16607376421_62497153fe_o.jpgUntitled by Cooper Dickson, on Flickr

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

taken with my oneplus one

Another cool photo (7/10).  I missed out on the New Years celebrations in my area; you are lucky you got some good shots.  I like the title :) The One Plus camera looks pretty good.

For that shot i used a Hasselblad 500CM with a 80mm lens i think..

Another shot of my sisters dog...

i-7PXkBdJ-X2.jpg

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

To me this looks pretty perfect, I love that only the face is in focus, very nice photo 10/10

Recently started learning/using a DSLR this is one of my better attempts (in my opinion). Maybe some tips for a newbie?

oQtTNKg.jpg

Lenovo Y50 (i7-4710HQ, 1TB SSHD, 16GB RAM, 860m 4GB), Nikon D3300 (lenses: 18-55mm kit, Tokina 70-210mm vintage)

P.S. Sorry for my bad english :/

To me this looks pretty perfect, I love that only the face is in focus, very nice photo 10/10

Recently started learning/using a DSLR this is one of my better attempts (in my opinion). Maybe some tips for a newbie?

8/10. That is a pretty awesome shot. The only critique i have is that i wish the flame took up more of the frame. The flame does also seem to be very slightly out of focus, but that is not a major problem with this kind of picture.

Here is a picture i took on a hike about a week ago.

W0HUU3s.jpg

7/10 i would have a closer shot of the person and wooden fence thing, the out of focus grass closer to the camera is distracting - a higher angle shot should fix that

16652281695_e7cd01c54e_z.jpg

_MG_1534 by SLYMURA, on Flickr

hellooooooooo