Looking for Competitive CS GO players

mgsstar

Hey guys, I am looking for people who play Dust II Competitive mainly (but will play other maps also). I have an Operation Breakout Pass and am Silver Elite (for those who want to know). If you are interested in joining me, add me here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mgsstar

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I would play with you, but I'm a long ways away from my gaming PC right now ;( The disadvantages of vacation 

I would play with you, but I'm a long ways away from my gaming PC right now ;( The disadvantages of vacation 

I'll be playing during the weekend so you might be able to join if you come back on the weekend. :) Or we could play some other time when you are available.

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I'll be playing during the weekend so you might be able to join if you come back on the weekend. :) Or we could play some other time when you are available.

I'll be back tomorrow night, but I haz stuff to do then  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Like play Planetary Annihilation with the yung @ShearMe 

I have added you now :) I'll play with you in the weekend if I have time :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Curses, I was hoping your rank would be Gold Nova Master or Master Guardian. Also, the ping would be too high for me to play. Sorry.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Down with Dust II. Also why get operation breakout if you just going to play dust 2?

Down with Dust II. Also why get operation breakout if you just going to play dust 2?

New maps are terrible and not made for a serious game of competitive. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

New maps are terrible and not made for a serious game of competitive.

And dust 2 gets reparative very quickly I'm not saying don't play dust 2 just that idk 9/10 games is a bit much.

And dust 2 gets reparative very quickly I'm not saying don't play dust 2 just that idk 9/10 games is a bit much.

Completely agree with you there. I prefer Mirage over any of the other maps myself. 

I just got it for the missions and case drops. The maps are available to everyone so I didn't really pay for the maps.

Completely agree with you there. I prefer Mirage over any of the other maps myself.

I've been having a bunch of fun lately queueing the new maps and the three least played main ones. The people that I end up playing with just seem to be way more personable and even when I'm loosing I'm having fun.

I just got it for the missions and case drops. The maps are available to everyone so I didn't really pay for the maps.

Oh so its not like phoenix where you have to have the operation or join a friend who has it?

Oh so its not like phoenix where you have to have the operation or join a friend who has it?

Nope I remember playing the new maps without a pass. :)

- Six community maps were added, available in official matchmaking to all CS:GO players for the duration of the operation.

Source: http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2014/07/9819/

Nope I remember playing the new maps without a pass. :)

Source: http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2014/07/9819/

Interesting. I still enjoy all the other perks. Like scorecard and missions.

I've been having a bunch of fun lately queueing the new maps and the three least played main ones. The people that I end up playing with just seem to be way more personable and even when I'm loosing I'm having fun.

I have played Castle twice, it seems to be the only one out the entire operation that I actually enjoy, though I don't really want to play it anymore. That and I was able to play with WarOwl, which was entertaining. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I'm silver elite and i'm down to play dust_2

add me on steam: Giddyguy (the link u put isn't working)

what time do you play at?

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

I made it back up to the 4 bars with the star thingy last week finally. Playing with more than one other peraon you know and can count in really helps.

Hey I'm silver elite and i'm down to play dust_2

add me on steam: Giddyguy (the link u put isn't working)

what time do you play at?

Currently play weekends generally after 4-5pm PST.

Currently play weekends generally after 4-5pm PST.

sure, just add me and we'll see if we can play together.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

i really hate silver, i need ot get back into gold nova. long story short. i was gold nova then a sale hit, i got smurfs and trolls and now im back into silver. and i keep geting kicked/or kicking people that are hacking then ending up with a matchmaking cooldown. if anyone wannas to que up qith me in a week look for pjammin on steam