[VideoCardZ] Mantle Support List Leaked With 25+ games, Including GTA V.

Fix this wall of text!

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Glad to see Dragon Age Inquisition might get supported

Dragon age has been confirmed to support Mantle a few months back.

All Frostbite 3 based games will have Mantle support including Dragon Age, Mirror's Edge & the next Mass Effect.

All CryEngine based games will also get Mantle support.

Uses for Mantle: 0.

Uses for your comment:0

Mantle is faster api than DX11, who's to say mantle will be better or worse than DX12?

One thing for sure is that DX is old and Mantle is still in its infancy. 

Glad to see Dragon Age Inquisition might get supported

It will be. Everything but the bottom list is Mantle confirmed. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Dragon age has been confirmed to support Mantle a few months back.

All Frostbite 3 based games will have Mantle support including Dragon Age, Mirror's Edge & the next Mass Effect.

All CryEngine based games will also get Mantle support.

It will be. Everything but the bottom list is Mantle confirmed. 

I guess I missed that older news! :)

Mantle is faster api than DX11, who's to say mantle will be better or worse than DX12?

The amount of performance you gain using Mantle is all over the place. Games perform better, games perform worse, some don't even change in performance. For something so incredible you'd think it would work all the time.

YEAHHH ...

MOAR GAMESSSSSS

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

The amount of performance you gain using Mantle is all over the place. Games perform better, games perform worse, some don't even change in performance. For something so incredible you'd think it would work all the time.

But you lose nothing by using it.. If you get less FPS you CAN go back to Dx so why be so negative?

It's free performance just like overclocking

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

mantle isnt even beta yet :P it will be ready soon

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

If Mantle didn't bring real world benefits why would AMD have 47 developers on board & 22 new games coming out with Mantle support ? The math simply doesn't add up.

AMD has already surpassed DX9 adoption rate with Mantle and is projected to surpass DX11 adoption rate as well.

AMD has signed up about 47 game developers for Mantle, according to Richard Huddy, AMD's "gaming scientist," in an interview.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2365909/intel-approached-amd-about-access-to-mantle.html

I really want to see Fallout 4 added to the list.

I'd like to see Fallout 4 not be an ugly game like everything else that comes out of Bethesda.

But you lose nothing by using it.. If you get less FPS you CAN go back to Dx so why be so negative?

It's free performance just like overclocking

Because it doesn't always work and most everyone is praising it.

mantle isnt even beta yet :P it will be ready soon

It's still pre-Alpha and AMD toted it as being the end of DX. I'm still waiting for it to be in most games. :P

Actually DX 12 might be slightly slower than Mantle. All the bugs worked out on 12? Sure MS worked on it for 6 years. They just refuse to give it to us for another 2, and without AMD/OpenGL pushing low level API's, who knows if MS would ever give us a low level API. All that does is kill their dumb consoles value.

Add to that? Mantle can do memory tiling like Win 8 DX 11.2. MS just refuses to give us that on Win 7 and developers therefore refuse to use it. Funny how Mantle can do that on Windows 7. Gotta love Microsoft. 

You have to be a total fanboy to not be glad Mantle arrived. If GTA V got Mantle it would be huge. Open world game would benefit like crazy under it. If you have Nvidia? You should be complaining to Microsoft. They are the ones who ported Forza in under a month on a small team to DX 12 on an Nvidia card, yet are with holding the API until Holiday 2015.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

I'd like to see Fallout 4 not be an ugly game like everything else that comes out of Bethesda.

Don't get your hopes up. I'm depending entirely on the modding community to make Fallout 4 look beautiful & if the game ends up supporting Mantle the modding community can do so much more than they ever could have before and at a much lower performance cost.

Because it doesn't always work and most everyone is praising it.

Because it's free?

After all if it makes performance bad you can go back to DirectX and if it makes the performance better then I use it and praise it. 

Basically my reaction to this. 

post-7478-0-91344100-1404944907.jpg

post-7478-0-91344100-1404944907.jpg

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

list contains basicly all the games i have in my steam wishlist, only 2 missing witcher3 and Evolve, thats pretty much all the games of 2014/2015 that am gonna buy, my poor FX6300 has another 2 years ahead of him then :D

since i am boycoting Ubisoft...farcry4 is crap, assasin's creed are boring now, downgraded division makes is worth 0 to me, plus i just grew to hate the guts of Ubisoft, they wont see  a penny from me, maybe untill they deliver some triple A PC exclusive, to showcase PC capability, untill then screw Ubisoft.

so lichdom graphicly is really worth it, but they still need alot of work to make it worthwhile  with great storyline and dialogues and questing deserving of an RPG

Elite dangerous great, with star citizen, this settles the scifi side of things

alien isolation, screens look great, but i fear a downgrade due to multi platform and console crap.

GTA V GTA V GTA V GTA V Zomg that would be so epic, hope rockstar doesn't screw pc port, this could be a game changer for AMD and Nvidia, this is the kind of game you invest alot of time in, and this is the kind of game you change a Rig for it, if changing only the GPU, could save you from changing the mobo and cpu...just saying hope it's true

Well either they screwed up big time or this is fake. Cod AW isn't being developed by treyarch.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4