Who's your favorite Youtuber(s), and why?

VG Docs

My number one is very clear to me - TheMrSark, absolutely hilarious.

I think he's the funniest person out of anyone I've ever subscribed to, and he actually does good video editing.

Although I have really enjoyed content from Rooster Teeth, Markiplier, Game Grumps, RivalXfactor, Frankieonpcin1080p, a bunch of CoD guys, and a few other groups.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

penguinz0

'cause Cr1tikaL.

Yeah, he's hilarious too. I actually totally forgot about him until now, I need to re-subscribe to him :P

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Pyropuncher cos I love his commentaries

JerehmyJahns cos hes hilarious

Theneedledrop cos idk I like seeing what "experts" have to say about albums that I like

Matimi0 cos idk lol

Yeah probably a lot more but too lazy to really think atm

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

To name a few...

Linus

TotalBiscuit

Unbox Therapy

TekSyndicate

Laina

LevelCap

GW2: Vettexl.9726

Douchbagchocolat and Linus

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

LinusTechTips=Useful tech information/great community

JayzTwoCents=Great content in general

PewDiePie=Charity donations

miracleofsound / Malufenix=AMAZING video game covers

ERB=Epic Rap Battles of History ('nough said :) )

ShoddyCast=Elder Scrolls lore series 

FPSRussia=GUNS!!!!!!

EXPLOSIONS!!!!!!!

TotalBiscuit
cyriak (too bad he is making videos very rarely)

Veritasium
Vsauce

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

LTT = Educational

Guudeboulderfist = Interesting somewhat anoyying tho ,

I aim for educational use with Youtube mostly now

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

LinusTechTips, TotalBiscuit, TekSyndicate, Angry Joe...(although I've sorta been drifting away from Angry Joe recently since he doesn't seem to post many video game reviews anymore)

That's about it for me. I've never understood why people enjoy watching Let's Plays when they could just as easily play the game themselves. I suppose there's a humor aspect, but every LP I've seen seems to be the equivalent of going to a bad improv show. *shrug*

Julian Smith for skits (very inactive)

Corridor Digital, RocketJump, Brandon, and pwnisher for short films.

Paul's Hardware, Newegg, TekSyndicate, LTT, and JayzTwoCents for technology stuffs.

Keralis and BDoubleO100 for Minecraft

Total Biscuit and FrankieOnPCIn1080p for serious gaming

BirgirPall

Hardware Canucks 

Iraqvetern8888

LTT/CSF of course

Marques Brownlee

Android Authority

Tek Syndicate

TF2 guys

Jerma985

Star_

eXtine

ThatGuyTagg

Fun:
#1Robbaz(Favorite for lolz)
BirgirPall(Random fun)

Informative Tech:
Paul's Hardware(Informative)
Newegg(Fun techie jokes)
TekSyndicate(I just like it...)
LTT(Duh)
JayzTwoCents(Informative and funny)
Hardware Canucks(Visual pleasing showcase)
Bill Owen(Best throughout case reviews)
Barnacules Nerdgasm(Fun reviews)
Tech of Tomorrow(Informative and awesomeness)

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Dslyecxi - Beaglerush - CHKilroy - ARMA videos featuring large scale co-op.

TheRussianBadger silly videos and commentary. (Battlefield)

zefrank1 because his educational videos are of the highest caliber.

Birgirpall because BIGGIIIIII.

Linus and Teksyndicate because tek.

TeamFourStar because DBZ.

Extra Credits because games.

Lamar Wilson by far. I relate the most to him tech wise. MKBHD is a close second. I disagree with MKBHD's opinions for the most part (I am a huge Apple fan), but he states his opinions in a very unbiased way and I genuinely enjoy watching his reviews of Android phones and technology even if they are products I do not plan on buying. 

The tech ones: Tek Syndicate, LTT, Hardware Cannucks, etc.

Other than that Aaron Yonda related channels (GameSocietyPimps and Blamesociety), JoergSprave (Crazy german that builds crazier slingshot contraptions) The nerd of course, Some oldschool reviewers like AngryJoe, Spoony and Brad Jones. Also some of the science related ones mentioned (Vsauce, Veritasum, Computerfile, PBSIdeachannel), a few musicians that keep youtube channels in addition to their bands (Jeff Loomis and Keith Merrow, Ola Englund, Sam Bell, etc) and some Skyrim mods channels (Brodual, Shoddycast, MMOxreview)

-------

Current Rig

-------

LTT - Educational videos of tech and there are always those small skits which never disappoint 

Channel Super Fun - Linus, Luke and the team just doing random stuff, what's not to like :D

Vsause - Always SOOOOO COOL, and I always love the way he links everything together and how he ends the video

Tobuscus - He's just freakin awesome, really open and very talented in music

Vannos - Awesome GTA and GMod vids which are always hilarious 

Mr Sark - Probably the best editing and never ceases to make me laugh 

Seananners - A little short but also always hilarious, still wish he did some FPS videos doe

Jev - Awesome CoD player and imo is really down-to-earth and someone I can relate to

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Who's that? Never heard of em before. :P

They cover games mostly older. Their videos are themed and they talk about games that fit into that theme. For example their last video is about games that were released in Europe but never made their way to America. They did many episodes about games that never came out Japan. Sometimes they cover a game series, sometimes a genre and they even talk about systems and cover some of their games too.

And they cover a lot of games in each episode not just one or two. You can see they put effort in to their videos, production is great. They even have an extensive episode guide detailing every episode's content and the games covered in them, I have never seen anyone on Youtube do that before.

http://www.joeredifer.com/gamesack.html

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Robbaz. Just Robbaz.

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Just to name a few. (some tech, Some motosports/Motovlogs, and a few firearms)

TECH:

Linus

TekSyndicate

Jayztwocents

Newegg (various)

Motosports:

Downshift83

Mizshift

C2W

JaketheGardenSnake

Firearms:

Hickok45

MAC (military arms channel)

there are other interests and channels in there but this is already getting too long