Handy Tech Under $100 Episode 4

I thought of a way to fix the problem you had with the stand having metal touching metal. If you find a small rubber O ring that can be found in most hardware stores you can put that around the stand and have it touching where you would put the phone in landscape mode.

YES! I have the 40 watt version and it's awesome!

I got one of these and I love it. I have had it close to a month now and I use it every day, I hot glued it to my desk and often have 3 or 4 things plugged into it.

20140712_121705.jpg

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

• 3 months later...

I know this is super old, so please don't be mad at me, I been binge watching linus videos the past week, I love them. First time posting. But my dumb question is this: What desk is that in the video where he shows to just place the desk power connecting into the hole >_< I hope someone answers

I know this is super old, so please don't be mad at me, I been binge watching linus videos the past week, I love them. First time posting. But my dumb question is this: What desk is that in the video where he shows to just place the desk power connecting into the hole >_< I hope someone answers

http://www.beyondtheofficedoor.com/btod-vertdesk.php

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Hey! Wow super quick reply! But sadly that's not it :/

YdQiOqi.jpg
This one, which I realize now that it might just be an outdoor table....

Or this one

n112zzs.jpg
Which seems to have 3 metal  bars that hold up the table. Possibly screwed into the floor? Not sure how that works. Any help linus or other people? :c

Hey! Wow super quick reply! But sadly that's not it :/

poiler] This one, which I realize now that it might just be an outdoor table....

Or this one

spoilerWhich seems to have 3 metal  bars that hold up the table. Possibly screwed into the floor? Not sure how that works. Any help linus or other people? :c

The first one looks to be some corner office desk; I don't think it's an outdoor table.

The second one is a VertDesk with an added pillar for reinforcement. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

The first one looks to be some corner office desk; I don't think it's an outdoor table.

The second one is a VertDesk with an added pillar for reinforcement. 

The reason I say the first one could be an outdoor table is because of the tent folded up right next to it. And maybe he took it out so he could use the hole as an example?

The reason I say the first one could be an outdoor table is because of the tent folded up right next to it. And maybe he took it out so he could use the hole as an example?

I immediately assumed cable management when I saw that hole in the table, but it could be a cutout for an umbrella. 

I immediately assumed cable management when I saw that hole in the table, but it could be a cutout for an umbrella. 

Even if it is an outside table it looks like it would be a great indoor computer table haha!

Even if it is an outside table it looks like it would be a great indoor computer table haha!

Indeed it would

I would suggest my favorite soldering iron the Hakko FX-888D.