Recruiting for CS:GO Competitive team

My team (Federation of Fraggers) are currently looking for 3 players that can talk English preferably from the UK and that are a decent skill level

also you would need to be dedicated to the team. We will be entering some small online tournaments to start with.

Federation of Fragers  :lol: sweet name

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

My team (Federation of Fragers) are currently looking for 3 players that can talk English preferably from the UK and that are a decent skill level
also you would need to be dedicated to the team. We will be entering some small online tournaments to start with.

I'd be totally psyched to join but I haven't got my PC running yet :(, I'll keep it in mind though. 

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Minimum requirements to join? I'd love to play just for giggles whith a pre made team, but i am a pretty big noob. Anyway, if yo would want to add me, send a pm my way.

What ranks? Just saying decent skill level can mean different things to different people. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

What ranks? Just saying decent skill level can mean different things to different people. 

This ^^ while matchmaking ranks arent ideal they still give rough idea of what you are looking for.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

Also needs a new profile picture..

• 1 month later...

Can I get a raincheck on this? My teamwork is okay, but my aim is still shit, and I'll need at least a year of regular practice to get up to speed.

I write books for an unliving. 

Could you give us a minimum rank?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I play with two others regularly but were not good. Wouldnt you agree @Charger ?

• 1 month later...

Me and my friend are gold nova 2 except my main account csgo got revoked :( so now i play on my smurf which is silver elite I also have another friend who was nova 3 but then he started playing for lolz

My team (Federation of Fraggers) are currently looking for 3 players that can talk English preferably from the UK and that are a decent skill level

That's right m8 "decent skill" is perfect word for categorizing thousand of players, since there's only 2 kind of CSGO player, decent one and non-decent one