The Shocking Orange - By Zombie Mods.

ALXAndy

Yodel really are the worst. They do not give a shit about any parcels and just throw them about. When one of their vans pulled up to deliver something for me they where literally chucking parcels around trying to find mine in the van. Ebuyer should switch to DPD like OCUK. By far in a way the best couriers i have used.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

Yodel really are the worst. They do not give a shit about any parcels and just throw them about. When one of their vans pulled up to deliver something for me they where literally chucking parcels around trying to find mine in the van. Ebuyer should switch to DPD like OCUK. By far in a way the best couriers i have used.

yeah when i got something from yodel, he delivered while i was at work, he left his phone number, i called and he was really rude so i told him to go shove it up his arse and take it back to be refunded LOL

Why did you go for the cosmos II?

And dang Nice titans <3

Space and cooling. Whilst I'm not pro water cooling I am fitting a H110, and it's a 280mm rad. Plus the board is ATX XL.

Whilst I could have gotten something smaller and no doubt a lot cheaper that would have defeated the idea...

Up until now I have been using an overclocked AMD FX 8320. I had a piece of luck (literally just that) and ended up with a very large sum of money. So basically I wanted the best of everything, and I mean everything. Hence why I 'wasted' an extra £60 buying Dominator Plats instead of like, Vengeance or something and why I bought Titans instead of 6gb 780s (I was insistent on 6gb vram.. especially after Watchdogs..).

So it's decadence dude. Total decadence. 

Any way I decided (being a little paranoid) to open up the items and check they weren't damaged. Starting with the PSU..

DSC09435_zps2b399427.jpg

A nice touch ! So here she is and she's a biggun !

DSC09434_zps41f3d23d.jpg

It's kinda weird really. I've never, ever been able to afford components of such a high grade so every time I look at them I have to remember that they're actually real. Very surreal all of this. Any way, time for some Titan Black fun.

DSC09436_zpscba39407.jpg

And unwrapped..

DSC09437_zps892f0a80.jpg

And time to look at the board.

DSC09439_zps18882513.jpg

First impressions? holy.fuck.that.is.a.big.fucking.motherboard...

DSC09440_zpse54fcafb.jpg

And the certificate of quality control.

DSC09442_zps755e3a7d.jpg

And then I found this in the hall way entrance to my flat.

DSC09443_zps1cccfa4b.jpg

One hella big tube of thermal compound lol. So all that's missing are the 3 140mm fans.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

I had a piece of luck (literally just that) and ended up with a very large sum of money. So basically I wanted the best of everything, and I mean everything.

Wow! That's great to hear, did you win the lottery or something?

But either way, damn, you dropped a heap of cash on this. I had some luck come my way and I got a $6,000 scholarship from my uni, but I didn't have the stomach to drop too much on my PC (already a 3930K + R9 290X), was so tempted to get another 290X, but just didn't have it in me. 

Good spending here though! I'm loving this!

My Personal Rig - AMD 3970X | ASUS sTRX4-Pro | RTX 2080 Super | 64GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 | CoolerMaster H500P Mesh

My Wife's Rig - AMD 3900X | MSI B450I Gaming | 5500 XT 4GB | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 | Silverstone SG13 White

Eww EVGA G1.

Eww Cosmos 2

Eww Corsair fans.

Ewww troll.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

lol when i saw that motherboard i literally said O DAMN. Out loud. my parents where looking at me like DafuQ? 

My Build log of the Satan's Cave PC Desk Project is starting to get in action! Come check it out if you feel like it  :) 

OK so update time.

Last night I got the case out and fitted some fans. It's a big case lol.

DSC09444_zpsccc37707.jpg

Here are the two 120mm side intakes fitted.

DSC09445_zps85cfd22c.jpg

And the hard drive fans.

DSC09446_zpsd7679001.jpg

The CPU arrived this morning (yay ! even has the EE sticker !) and last night at 7:30 the doorbell went. It was Yodel, with a small box they had forgotten. In it were the 140mm fans, so I now have everything. Well, that's what I thought any way, until I forgot I didn't have one of these..

slibridge_zps858126b4.jpg

Managed to find one in the UK yay ! so that's ordered, should be here Monday.

lol when i saw that motherboard i literally said O DAMN. Out loud. my parents where looking at me like DafuQ? 

hahaha brilliant ! :D

If I had a penny for every time I'd said it out loud over the past few days I'd have £2.65 :D

hahaha brilliant ! :D

If I had a penny for every time I'd said it out loud over the past few days I'd have £2.65 :D

xD hahaha

wow i already love this build :D 

dat sli bridge tho :o 

My Build log of the Satan's Cave PC Desk Project is starting to get in action! Come check it out if you feel like it  :) 

xD hahaha

wow i already love this build :D

dat sli bridge tho :o

It lights up too apparently. I'd completely forgotten about them because I've been using a 7990 for the past 8 months :)

Glad I got it though. SLI bridges are kinda nasty otherwise :)

It lights up too apparently. I'd completely forgotten about them because I've been using a 7990 for the past 8 months :)

Glad I got it though. SLI bridges are kinda nasty otherwise :)

That's so true! damn i almost convinced myself to buy one of those as well. problem is that i don't have sli lol. And an amd card lol again :P

Oh sweet

So the real build is starting soon?

Yup. I just spent the past two hours readying the case for the build. Removed all the excess wiring, sorted out the case wiring (and god, there's a lot !) and removed both doors so I can get easier access.

Will put up some more photos later probably :)

OK so the build log. Please note this is far from finished ! I have some serious mods left to do..

So I tidied up the wiring that comes with the case.

1_zpse8b98ad8.jpg

And then fitted the PSU.

2_zps85a97000.jpg

Cracked out the board.

4_zpsffebcf3d.jpg

And turned the case around. A shot of the cavernous interior !

5_zps9c4a24e6.jpg

OK. So what I was most worried about, the CPU.

6_zps699b90ff.jpg

Seems legit...

7_zpsec077264.jpg

And time came to fit it to the motherboard. After wrestling with it for a while nervously I finally realised that 2011 has two mechs, both need to be engaged. Very odd !

8_zps708d8819.jpg

Board in..

9_zpsf26580bd.jpg

OK, interlude.. One 7" Android tablet..

10_zpsc7acea23.jpg

Keep and eye out for that thing in the next week or so. It's going to be a part of the PC itself.

Wiring, and a couple of hard drives.

11_zpsbb03e688.jpg

Wires.

12_zpsb17b2d55.jpg

Tidy.

13_zps77cbf273.jpg

Then it was round to the back for some cable management.

14_zpsdef22260.jpg

OK so time to fit the H110. Remove the top.

16_zps747850e4.jpg

And open up the cooler.

17_zps2c1d86f6.jpg

Get out all the bits.

18_zpsa7bd51ae.jpg

And then TIM clean the pump. I am using my own TIM.

shouldbe21_zps20a93828.jpg

Fans

20_zps01a9b210.jpg

And fit.

21_zpsd1f2a1d5.jpg

Turn it back around..

22_zps8e425f11.jpg

Fit the pump

24_zpsacd10d34.jpg

Fit the SSD

25_zps78c3b3a8.jpg

Sorted. Right round to the back.

27_zps72bca8c2.jpg

Aaaaand..

28_zps3b979703.jpg

BEAST.

31_zps0fc60011.jpg

Specs.

30_zpsc439b1ea.jpg

wow

Intel i7 4770k @4.5ghz, Asus Maximus VI Formula, Asus Geforce GTX 780, Corsair h100i, Corsair Neutron GTX 240gb, WD Black 1tb, Corsair 750D, Corsair AX860i w/ Sleeved Cables.

I rarely leave the build logs section.

Oh my ... *snif* so beautifull so ... Purple Perfectness :D

No No No

This is realy cool !

You know that would have been even cooler? If you would have modded your titan cooler like this dude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/127424-geforce-gtx-logo-mod/ and put a tint of purple on the "GEFORCE GTX" text.

Just an idea :)

(Srry for retarded english)

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1

That came out really nice.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Damn this is one nice build already! only problem is my ocd, the green lights in the titan's are messing with me haha :(

You should paint the green on the Titans purple  ;)

Looks nice, I like the purple fans!

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Why AF on the rad

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."