The Shocking Orange - By Zombie Mods.

ALXAndy

Why AF on the rad

No SP fans in 140mm, also doesn't really make that much of a difference. Try it out for yourself, you'll get a few degrees at max.

My Personal Rig - AMD 3970X | ASUS sTRX4-Pro | RTX 2080 Super | 64GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 | CoolerMaster H500P Mesh

My Wife's Rig - AMD 3900X | MSI B450I Gaming | 5500 XT 4GB | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 | Silverstone SG13 White

Why AF on the rad

I think he did it, becuase all the fans will match and also, they do not make SP140's with LEDS.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

No SP fans in 140mm, also doesn't really make that much of a difference. Try it out for yourself, you'll get a few degrees at max.

^ This. The fans that come with it are AF...

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

JayZTwoCents just posted a build vlog update that addresses this.  Basically on a lower FPI radiator it doesn't make a significant difference.  Besides, they still push the fricking air  :P

The. Purple. So. GOOOD, good lord, I love it

[spoiler= My "gaming rig" ]

• CPU: Intel i5 2500
  • Motherboard: Asrock B75M-GL R2.0
  • RAM: 1x4 GB 1333 Mhz Kingston, 1x4 GB 1333 Mhz Transcend
  • GPU: MSI GTX 770 Gaming OC 2 GB
  • Case: Zalman Z3 plus white
  • Storage: WD Blue 500 GB, WD Black 1 TB
  • PSU: LC POWER 650W ATX v2.3 80+ bronze
  • Display(s): Acer V223HQ
  • Cooling: Scythe SCKTN-3000
  • Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire TK MX blue
  • Mouse: Sharkoon Fireglider Laser Mouse

Mod time. OK so the supplied 200mm Megaflow fan has blue LEDs. Time to fix that. Removed the fan and cut off the blue LEDs.

DSC09501.jpg

And a little while later...

DSC09503.jpg

Much better that.

DSC09502.jpg

And fitted a 120mm fan in the bottom front part. Didn't even know there was one there tbh.

DSC09506.jpg

And done.

DSC09508.jpg

Much better :)

Also yesterday I made one of my floating fans to cool the fets.

DSC09509.jpg

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

how are you enjoying the H110? it's so glorious i can't even explain it. also i am so jelly of this rig -.-'

It's been completely seamless so far. Just bolt it in and leave it to it...

TBH from all of the research I did it's not that much better than the H100i. It's bigger, that's for sure. There were a couple of reasons I went with it..

Firstly it's got 140mm fans which are quieter than 120mm fans (the 120s scream unless I reduce the speed).

Secondly, it's not made by Coolit. I hate Coolit, they're a bunch of fannys. Basically I had an Eco leak, destroy my top GTX 480 (I was running SLI) and the motherboard and the best they could do was tell me to soak all of my parts in distilled water (which I wasn't going to do) and then rudely told me that was that.

Not a company I like. I know that Corsair are far better than that but tbh? I was put off for life. I lost over £350, Coolit are just a bunch of cheap asses who don't look after their customers properly.

The H110 is made by Asetek or one of the other OEMS...

Remember that 7" Android tablet?

tabletrunning.jpg

It will soon be an integral part of the front ;)

Thats bad ass bro.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

3 things

cool build

the fans on the h110 are pushing into the case(and why?)

and im not familiar with the air flow in that case but you lower front fan it set to exhaust and the top is intake(again why?)

Specs: Cpu: i7-4790k@4.5ghz 1.19v Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Msi z97 g55 SLI  Ram: Kingston HyperX Black 16gb 1600mhz GPU: XFX R9 290X Core Edition PSU: Corsair HX850  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Force series 3 120gb ssd, sandisk ultra 256gb ssd, 1tb blue drive  Keyboard: Rosewill RK9100x Mouse: DeathAdder  Monitors: 3 22 inch on a triple monitor mount

3 things

cool build

the fans on the h110 are pushing into the case(and why?)

and im not familiar with the air flow in that case but you lower front fan it set to exhaust and the top is intake(again why?)

OK. H110. I always, always have my rads on intake. Right below it is a 140mm fan set to exhaust, any waste heat from the rad goes out the back.

The 120mm fan in the bottom is on output as that's the hard drive box and it's pretty much sealed off from the rest of the pc. So the two fans take air into the hard drives, the front fan exhausts it.

The mid part of the pc is where the board and gpus are at. They are fed with a 200mm intake, which will soon have a plate about 8" back with a 120mm fan in to feed the GPUS.

tabletrunning.jpg

Genius, sick as all hell and awesome

I am a member of the PCMasterRace. I am terribly sad to announce that I own a PeasantStation 3 Super Slim. it's in a drawer away from my glorious PC.
F@H stats:http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=AngelKoura

Genius, sick as all hell and awesome

Please remove the picture or add a spoiler when quoting :P

Is there a tutorial how to do this? or is an app

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

You need to google for EVGA precision X wifi. You can do it bluetooth, but my tablet doesn't have it..

Install Precision X PC. Install Precision X Android app.

Install EVGA Bridge, click it, take the IP addy and put it into the Android app, job done.

OK. H110. I always, always have my rads on intake. Right below it is a 140mm fan set to exhaust, any waste heat from the rad goes out the back.

The 120mm fan in the bottom is on output as that's the hard drive box and it's pretty much sealed off from the rest of the pc. So the two fans take air into the hard drives, the front fan exhausts it.

The mid part of the pc is where the board and gpus are at. They are fed with a 200mm intake, which will soon have a plate about 8" back with a 120mm fan in to feed the GPUS.

Thanks i didn't under stand the dynamics of that specific case very well.

Specs: Cpu: i7-4790k@4.5ghz 1.19v Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Msi z97 g55 SLI  Ram: Kingston HyperX Black 16gb 1600mhz GPU: XFX R9 290X Core Edition PSU: Corsair HX850  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Force series 3 120gb ssd, sandisk ultra 256gb ssd, 1tb blue drive  Keyboard: Rosewill RK9100x Mouse: DeathAdder  Monitors: 3 22 inch on a triple monitor mount

Thanks i didn't under stand the dynamics of that specific case very well.

No worries. Yeah it's an odd layout. Mostly because it's so big. Not designed specifically for air cooling either so I have to do a few more mods for that :)

Quick update. I hit a huge snag with the tablet. Basically the charging and USB sockets were on the side as you stand it in portrait. This means it would not fit. I took both apart trying to mod them, but inevitably they were cheap Chinese crap and fell apart.

However.

I'm not done by a long chalk. Check this out.

DSC09532.jpg

The front acrylic panel is now made, and fits like a glove. Expect to see something mounted in it soon ;)

Looks real nice

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

i really like the concept. hope the tablet part turns out nice. it's a really good id.