The Shocking Orange - By Zombie Mods.

ALXAndy

Just wanted to say.... this build looks absolutely incredible and i admire your work. Please keep it up :) 

“I'm telling you, people. Everyday we wake up is another blessing. Follow your dreams and don't let anyone stop you. Never say never.” ― Justin Bieber

Just wanted to say.... this build looks absolutely incredible and i admire your work. Please keep it up :)

Thanks man ! gotta say I had remorse about buying the plotter at first. Such an expense for a few graphics...

Then I saw this :D

plates_zpsajzmw5e8.png

And to me it's just paid for itself. Not dissing my Photoshop skills of course but yeah, it's pretty damn sweet for making proper custom parts :)

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

I just read through the entire thread and I must say this is impressive. I'm now even more inspired to try and make something on this scale (parts wise, I have no skills in Ps). I'm looking forward to the finishing touches on this beast.

Anime Addict |  My Rig: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZGrQxr

And to me it's just paid for itself. Not dissing my Photoshop skills of course but yeah, it's pretty damn sweet for making proper custom parts :)

You could easily sell some custom graphics to people on this forum. I would consider buying a backplate for my 970 with the titan cooler, something that matches my colour scheme :) 

“I'm telling you, people. Everyday we wake up is another blessing. Follow your dreams and don't let anyone stop you. Never say never.” ― Justin Bieber

This took me a good hour to get through. I didn't know what I clikced on but just couldn't stop reading. I personally didn't like the purple so when I saw the change to orange I was like :o bs use Orange is my favourite Color. This is honestly the most amazing mod I've seen. Like. Ever. Can't wait to see it finished.

MY COMPUTER-

Motherboard: ASRock B85-M Pro 4, Graphics card: MSI Radeon R9 280 Gaming 3GB, CPU: Intel i5 4590 Stock Cooler, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance, Case: My Beloved Phanteks Enthoo Pro :wub: PSU: Cougar PowerX 700W Storage: 1x Segate 1TB 1x WD Blue 250GB 1x WD Blue 350GB, Wireless Adapter: TP Link WN881ND, Monitor: BenQ VZ2350.                      To Learn how to troll, Click here

That rig is just down right sexy.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Thanks guys ! gotta say I went to bed happy last night. As much as I liked the purple orange is still my favourite colour :)

Mother's Day here in Blighty today so I'm off to my ma's house but tomorrow my order arrives (fans) so I'll be getting stuck back in then :)

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

This took me a good hour to get through. I didn't know what I clikced on but just couldn't stop reading. I personally didn't like the purple so when I saw the change to orange I was like :o bs use Orange is my favourite Color. This is honestly the most amazing mod I've seen. Like. Ever. Can't wait to see it finished.

It was a very close call with orange the first time around tbh. Lots of people have done orange though, which is why I didn't bother.

As soon as I started working on the panels though I knew I had the chance to make this different. Never seen any one use orange Dinoc before !

Hi guys. Not got much done today with it being Mothering Sunday. Still, I did do the new improved IO shield.

DSC00567.jpg

Very fiddly. The blade in the plotter is losing its sharpness now and tiny decals are really hard to do. It's done though..

Fans arrive tomorrow :D

So I decided how I wanted the pump cover to look :)

DSC00568_zpsn9qtxyx0.jpg

Gpu air mid plate

DSC00577_zpss91er2bf.jpg

And then cut out the front panel to make room for the fan controller. Basically this panel fitted the front perfectly and houses a 120mm fan.

DSC00578_zpshympeh1i.jpg

Cut.

DSC00579_zpsgo3lzgoq.jpg

Then cover, fit the new fan and put it in..

DSC00581_zpswsecnnlu.jpg

Noice !

Well.. I just finished reading through this, at first I was like why the **** is this called the Shocking Orange.

Now it makes a lot more sense. :D

This is by far one of the best mods I have seen in a while. :)

holy hell it took forever for me to read through this thread xD

*worth it*

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Wow, I really love your mod! Orange and purple sure do look nice together, especially with the talent and hard work you have put behind it.

Great job. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Purple be gone !

1_zpslfh1sddu.jpg

Sorry about the quality, dark in here now.

2_zps6lovrxjf.jpg

Will get better pics tomorrow :D

I love orange. 

Did you change your mind on the colour scheme? 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I love orange. 

Did you change your mind on the colour scheme? 

It used to be purple and black and 90% finished. Now it's orange and black and 95% finished :D

This time I will finish it. And, now I've had the Titans a while they're going away to a pro painter for sure. I want to show Nvidia how they should have done Titan X.

It used to be purple and black and 90% finished. Now it's orange and black and 95% finished :D

This time I will finish it. And, now I've had the Titans a while they're going away to a pro painter for sure. I want to show Nvidia how they should have done Titan X.

tweet it at them with this is how its done :P

Few better pics !

DSC00597_zps4xwcik0v.jpg

DSC00595_zpsncyxvagy.jpg

DSC00599_zpstcjvrihx.jpg

DSC00601_zps1c1eo7xf.jpg

I'm going to change the cards completely mate. All black, black on black. The logo? I'm hoping to change that part completely to say Titan Black rather than Geforce GTX.

candy_zpscsoi8zlr.jpg

Another butterscotch candy?

Here comes Titan Black number three !

OK one thing I had forgotten was the EVGA SLI bridge. I coloured the transparent plate purple so there was no going back really. Bring on the acrylic !

DSC00629_zpsrccantys.jpg

And...

DSC00630_zpshftvu2gk.jpg

Much better :)

DSC00633_zps6hwojgfk.jpg

Can't find a way to do something? Acrylic probably can. Pretty much this build in two sentences.