Sexy Cases

Go to solution Solved by SKOONJar,

ya for a mid tower, im getting a super tower.

post-16012-0-08662500-1368951014.png

so many bloated cases.... i think the Cosmos 2 is a sexy case... mostly cause of its design and useability

i also think that the Corsair 600T in white is just amazing

Character artist in the Games industry.

I would have to say the r4. I love the clean lines and the fact that there is no branding on the case at all.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

My favorite is the cosmos 2, pretty elegant, but not too flashy.

Build: Fx-8120@4.1ghz,  Gtx770@1.0ghz,  16gb Patriot memory,  Cheap case from thermaltake

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Lian-Li PC-A71F

Massive inside with more than enough space for anything (bit of modding required)

PC-A71F-b.jpg

Just remember, this topic is for how cases LOOK, not perform. Just remindin ya :)

the z11 looks good :

41izw3UJQIL.jpg41IpMHiROKL.jpg

I like this one, because the sides and top aren't bland like on other cases. The big front intake and fins on top make for a nice touch.

I don't know why but I really really like the new 350D

Power mac g5 case is beautiful

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

NZXT Phantom 410

nzxt-phantom-410-pc-case-0.jpg

Case-Phantom-410-de-NZXT.jpg

they are not very nice to build in though

I like this one, because the sides and top aren't bland like on other cases. The big front intake and fins on top make for a nice touch.

also i found it for rather cheap for around 40 pounds.

NZXT's phantom's look sexy as hell and Corsair's Obsidian's have a very nice sleek look.

I like the Zalman Z11 Plus...

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Also, as much as I abhor closed systems and ridicolous pricing yada yada yada, I have to admit that the sleek minimalism of the mac pro is very appealing to me. If only the case came as a standalone thing.

i really like that, but after some looking it would seem they don't actually make those (white, no window, regular size)

Here's one: 

https://www.deal.no/deal/default.asp?page=vare&produsentID=BFC%2DSNB%2D150%2DWWNK2%2DRP&ref=Kelkoo&&utm_source=Kelkoo.no&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=BFC%2DSNB%2D150%2DWWNK2%2DRP

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Ok hes on the ropes FINISH HIM(her(it)). The best case ever to walk this earth(yes i meant that)

415YhLOZ3zL._SX385_.jpg

Aint she a beauty.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I am currently using the TJ07. I have to say It is currently the best looking case on the market in my opinion.

Current Rig:

Case: CM Storm Mid Tower | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V CPU: Intel i7 (1155) 2600k @ 3.4GHz | Ram: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 4x4GB GPU:  XFX HD Radeon XXX DD 6870 | Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX  | Power Suply: OCZ 1000W  |  Boot Drive: 2 x WD Raptors 300GB in Raid 0 | Storage: Samsung SpinPoint T3 1TB | OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit 

Project Zero (In Progress)

Case: Silverstone TJ07 I Motherboard: MSI z87-G45 Gaming | CPU: Intel i5-4570k | Ram: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 4x4GB GPU: 2X MSI R9 290X 4GB (x-fire) Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX Power Supply: Corsair RM 850W | Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | Cooling: Custom loop (cpu+gpu's)

#killedmywife

Same as before, the tj11 can house some of the best builds and still look the part

11082_588920711135980_1132679523_n.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

Corsait 600t.

600tw_herob_glass_a_3.png

I see a couple of people saying the 600t. I think that Corsair cases are beautiful, but the 600t looks so round and fat in my opinion.

That said, I have never seen one in real life, that could make a difference.

I personally like the 650D:

1294322619.png

And the C70 white:

1333721016.png

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

pure looks:  bitfenix prodigy

performance/space: 800d

looks and space: 350d

raidmax-smilodon-blk-02.jpg

I really like the look of the Raidmax Smilodon, especailly in the dark when the lights are on; it was my primary reason for buying it three years ago. Too bad it has nonexistent cable management, horrid support for larger CPU coolers, and the biggest card you could fit inside is anything 10.5" long or shorter (like my GTX570, at the expense of the top two hard-drive slots).

Desktop: CM Elite 130 - Corsair CX600M PSU - Asus Maximus VI Impact - Intel Core i7-4790K (@4.4GHz) - Corsair H80i - 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 - Asus DirectCUII Radeon R9 290 - 250GB Samsung EVO SSD + 4TB WD Red HDD

Laptop: Asus N56DP-DH11 (AMD A10-4600M - Radeon HD7730M) -------------------------------------------------------- I know, I'm a bit of an AMD fanboy --------------------------------------------------------

"It's not what you drive; it's how you drive it."   ~~Jeremy Clark, TopGear

Also, as much as I abhor closed systems and ridicolous pricing yada yada yada, I have to admit that the sleek minimalism of the mac pro is very appealing to me. If only the case came as a standalone thing.

You can always go for a Prodigy :P

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

In my OPINION, I don't really like the simplistic cases. Giant black boxes just don't appeal to me.

But your profile picture is a black box.... ?!  :3

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?