Scottish Members (and Mods too!)

I have seen a few people here from Scotland (unlike other tech forums).

Ask some questions to the Scots(wo)men of the forum.

Speak some Scots, wear a kilt, drink some whisky and partake in various other Scottish stereotypes.

So basically, drop in and say Hi.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

My question is why didn't you use the song, Andy Where's Your Kilt?

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

My question is why didn't you use the song, Andy Where's Your Kilt?

People know Donald Where's your Trousers? fairly well already, and I also personally know Andy's grandson.

Scottish girls have pretty hot accents can u hook me up with a hot Scottish chick that will talk the whole time during sex? lol

I cant wait until England rebuild Hadrian's Wall.

Please vote to leave the UK in September.

Proud to be Scottish

Case: Carbide 300R

CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.90GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Mobo: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

GPU: R9 290 Tri-X

PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX650G

Storage: 4TB NAS

Drive 1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM

Drive 2: WD 500gb 7200RPM

Keyboard: Vengeance K50

Headset: Vengeance 1500 V2

Mouse: R.A.T 5

Monitor: LG 24EN33

I cant wait until England rebuild Hadrian's Wall. Please vote to leave the UK in September.
I'm not 16 so I can't vote.Also, I'm half Welsh as well; so all the more reason to hate me xD 
Scottish girls have pretty hot accents can u hook me up with a hot Scottish chick that will talk the whole time during sex? lol
If there are free flights to Aus involved I'm sure there will be some takers xD

Hello to our celtic brothers (I'm Welsh) 

Unlike the guy from london, Please don't leave the union as we'd have to deal with the english alone :lol: Just kidding I'm not into politics so ... yea.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Swaying votes without any explanation again? How predictable.

If you had your way this is what the UK would look like:

P1018769.JPG

I'm all for Scottish independence, not for your reasons though... 

Hello to our celtic brothers (I'm Welsh) 

Unlike the guy from london, Please don't leave the union as we'd have to deal with the english alone :lol: Just kidding I'm not into politics so ... yea.

Well I'm half Welsh, so hey!

I'm sure that other guy enjoys London for it's semi-detached houses costing 750k upwards :P

P1018769.JPG

I met Alex Salmond for the second time a couple of months ago (the first when I was about 6 months old). Regardless of what you think of his politics he was a really nice guy to speak to and even gave me a signed white paper - mildly inconclusive book but nice nonetheless. If we can sort out future investment and a decent court system then I'm all up for more power going to the people actually in the country.

I agree but I think that more devolution of power is the best option.

OR The welsh and the Scottish could both leave the union and start our own, would be good :lol:

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

P1018769.JPG

It is less welfare and pensions for the UK to pay for. According to alex salmond Scotland is a net contributor to the UK. Why wouldnt you vote to leave if that is true?

Also, you cant say "You didnt explain anything" and then in the next line say "not for your reasons though".

OR The welsh and the Scottish could both leave the union and start our own, would be good :lol:

Yeah, I would prefer being part of the UK, but we would NEED more devolved powers.

Chidori <3.

But Scotland should stay part of the UK.

+ hi.

It is less welfare and pensions for the UK to pay for. According to alex salmond Scotland is a net contributor to the UK. Why wouldnt you vote to leave if that is true?

Also, you cant say "You didnt explain anything" and then in the next line say "not for your reasons though".

I've seen your contributions to other threads :lol:

Anyways I don't think this thread was created to discuss politics...

Scotland <3

I've seen your contributions to other threads :lol:

Anyways I don't think this thread was created to discuss politics...

Scotland <3

I dont think ive ever posted about before scotland on this forum.

Chidori <3.

But Scotland should stay part of the UK.

+ hi.

Hi fellow FMP Fan :)

I 100% Agree, I have quite a few guys I know very well who live in Scotland so would like to still be part of the same union :P

I dont think ive ever posted about before scotland on this forum.

I know but you came into this thread and made this comment:

Not very tactful in a Scottish appreciation thread. Anyways I'm not going to reply any more, I do enjoy the occasional dig at your view on politics but it will ruin this thread. Apologies.

I think we should leave the independence stuff out as views on the subject can get quite heated :P 

i53e6e.jpg

The only country in the UK in which its acceptable for men to wear skirts commando :lol:

Well I'm half Welsh, so hey!

I'm sure that other guy enjoys London for it's semi-detached houses costing 750k upwards :P

I met Alex Salmond for the second time a couple of months ago (the first when I was about 6 months old). Regardless of what you think of his politics he was a really nice guy to speak to and even gave me a signed white paper - mildly inconclusive book but nice nonetheless. If we can sort out future investment and a decent court system then I'm all up for more power going to the people actually in the country.

A while back on my Instagram I saw a bunch of selfies of people with Alex Salmond

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

I have seen a few people here from Scotland (unlike other tech forums).

Ask some questions to the Scots(wo)men of the forum.

Speak some Scots, wear a kilt, drink some whisky and partake in various other Scottish stereotypes.

So basically, drop in and say Hi.

Have you seen this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huK0mIDAl30

Hello scots, scouters saying hi :D

On Scottish independence, I'm against independence, mainly because I feel it would be like a Scottish isolation attempt, and isolation isn't a good idea IMO. However, as a citizen of a partially separatist section of the UK that hates on the south, I do sympathise with the idea of it.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim