Sensitive wifi network finder for win7

R001

I'm looking for a good wifi network finder that has fast scan option or is sensitive (displays changes in signal very fast) which can help in fine tuning, I tried many programs including inSSIDer and the ones mentioned in techalert but I did not like any, I don't mind if it is command line thing but it needs to work in windows 7. if it exists I guess only few have tried it.

The aircrack-ng suite has crap support for Winodows but you can use airodump-ng to just view the networks also this shows hidden networks as <length 0> so you truely can see all the wireless networks by you but I'd just make a bootable flash drive with Kali Linux which has the aircrack-ng suite already installed and boot as live disc.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

• 4 months later...

I just found out that you replied, it seems I have forgotten to use follow topic and counted on seeing a flag or getting an email, sorry for that :)

I am still looking for replacement but I want it inside win7, I hate Linux and I will never use it, someone who have no programming skill will never bother with it no matter how similar to windows it looks, you can't do anything with it without learning linux command very well.

What I miss about netstumbler is the speed of detection and scan sensitivity,  not sure how to describe it.