Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case

Hi!

Do any of you own the Phanteks Enthoo Pro case? If so, I would love to get your opinions on it. From all the videos and reviews I've seen, this seems to be an awesome case. Just wanted to get your opinions as well.

Thanks in advance!

81hsx9bz1XL._SL1500_.jpg

I own the Enthoo Primo case, , the pro is just a cut down version of the primo case. they are very well built cases with just about everything you want in them, worth every penny.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Has this case even been released yet to consumers ?

you can buy it from amazon if your in the US.  The window model sold out recently, not sure when their getting their resupply. at the time of this post i'm reading 1 non-window model left for sale on amazon US.

OP - Phanteks is a great company known for their cooling products.  Their case designs are the best i've seen in awhile.  Very well made and top quality.   Water cooling support is very strong with their designs too.

Did you even click on the amazon link?

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Did you even click on the amazon link?

Yea, I did but it said 2 to 5 weeks shipping and I couldn't find it on any other website, so I asked if the was released yet thinking the amazon one was some kind of pre-order.

you can buy it from amazon if your in the US.  The window model sold out recently, not sure when their getting their resupply. at the time of this post i'm reading 1 non-window model left for sale on amazon US.

Ahh, I see. Waiting for it to come out here in Canada.

the pro is available directly from phanteks. took mine three days shipped from cali to arkansas.

don't know if they'll ship to canada, worth a shot, though. shipping will prolly be extra.

Thanks, guys.

airdeano, what are your thoughts on the case? How would you describe the overall build quality? I would be occasionally traveling around with it and was just wondering if would be able to survive a ding or two.

Thanks

Thanks, guys.

airdeano, what are your thoughts on the case? How would you describe the overall build quality? I would be occasionally traveling around with it and was just wondering if would be able to survive a ding or two.

Thanks

hardwarecanucks did a review of the case. They are like the case gods (expert) They gave the case a damn good/good value awards. Apparently they think it is the best full tower of 2014.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Hi!

Do any of you own the Phanteks Enthoo Pro case? If so, I would love to get your opinions on it. From all the videos and reviews I've seen, this seems to be an awesome case. Just wanted to get your opinions as well.

Thanks in advance!

81hsx9bz1XL._SL1500_.jpg

I own the Enthoo Primo case, , the pro is just a cut down version of the primo case. they are very well built cases with just about everything you want in them, worth every penny.

^^^^^^^^^^^ Same, Primo owner, and this^^^^^^^^ you wont be disappointed with the Pro!!!

@Crosseyed Sniper

occasional portability would be alright, it still is a full tower with the full build

in it would be quite the chore to move around, especially stairs. the side panels

are fairly secured (front anchor) and the coating is pretty durable.

for $99USD can't really see any drawbacks for this full tower.

I just placed my order for this case a few minutes ago from Newegg. They are currently selling the case for $99.99 US dollars and with free shipping. I think that's a pretty sweet deal.

Deciding on a case hasn't been an easy thing to do for me. I've been researching cases for the past few months and finally narrowed my list down to a select few. Wasn't really wanting a large case (full tower), but I really like how this case looks and all the reviews that I've seen have been positive. So hopefully I'll be very happy! biggrin.gif

I'll give my thoughts on the case and may even post up some pics in a week or so.

Thanks for your help everyone.

-snip-

Please do when you get it, thanks.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I just placed my order for this case a few minutes ago from Newegg. They are currently selling the case for $99.99 US dollars and with free shipping. I think that's a pretty sweet deal.Deciding on a case hasn't been an easy thing to do for me. I've been researching cases for the past few months and finally narrowed my list down to a select few. Wasn't really wanting a large case (full tower), but I really like how this case looks and all the reviews that I've seen have been positive. So hopefully I'll be very happy! biggrin.gifI'll give my thoughts on the case and may even post up some pics in a week or so.

Thanks for your help everyone.

When you get pics, pics, pics dude, plz!

you can buy it from amazon if your in the US. The window model sold out recently, not sure when their getting their resupply. at the time of this post i'm reading 1 non-window model left for sale on amazon US.

OP - Phanteks is a great company known for their cooling products. Their case designs are the best i've seen in awhile. Very well made and top quality. Water cooling support is very strong with their designs too.

They also have it on newegg http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811854003&cm_re=phaneks_case-_-11-854-003-_-Product

They just have not labeled it correctly...

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

I order mine today with my new custom watercooling system.

I order mine today with my new custom watercooling system.

I think you're going to love the case. It is a large case and you should have plenty of room to put anything you want in it.

Best of luck with your build and post up some pics when done.

@Crosseyed Sniper

occasional portability would be alright, it still is a full tower with the full build

in it would be quite the chore to move around, especially stairs. the side panels

are fairly secured (front anchor) and the coating is pretty durable.

for $99USD can't really see any drawbacks for this full tower.

How's the rad support ?

Roof supports up to 420 rads afaik.

How's the rad support ?

Roof supports up to 420 rads afaik.

it'll support 240/280/360/420x 45 in the roof and thick/thin in the front. no dual 360

(h440 mess). deffo a contender, price point standing. air-flow is in arc midi territory,

interior treatment H440 and exterior midi/450D. does have removable 5.25" ODD

bays (no permanent damage) and it pretty easy on cable management.

Looks good, but this is for the owners out there! \

How is the cooling/performance ratio?

How silent is it compared to other cases (H440, etc)?

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

In case anyone was wondering, they're available from overclockers in the UK

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Looks good, but this is for the owners out there! \

How is the cooling/performance ratio?

How silent is it compared to other cases (H440, etc)?

you'll need fans, the supplied fans are fair, but needs more.

silent? has the same sound level as the H440 (stock fans) louder because of

using more fans in the front. it isn't promoted as a silent case, so it isn't going

to have any less "silence" than other cases if using the same hardware.

got loud hardware fix that.

any case with an open front intake is going to be "louder" because there is no

baffling (air-flow loss) to muffle the sound. the trade off is what do you need

the case to do? breathe at the cost of noise, silent at the cost of temperatures.

the Pro is a fine air-cooling case and very optionalized water cooling case at

a easy price point.

• 4 weeks later...

Interestingly enough the enthoo pro can mount two 140mm fans in the bottom, and with a bit of creativity a triple 140 radiator.

post-9826-0-76337200-1405869158_thumb.jp

post-9826-0-65143700-1405869171_thumb.jp

Interestingly enough the enthoo pro can mount two 140mm fans in the bottom, and with a bit of creativity a triple 140 radiator.

good luck getting a PSU in there

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock