Wan Show Audio Podcast Downloads!

March 27 added!

Your doing the lord's work my good man. Gaben be praised

Intel i5 6600k

Powercolor AMD R9 390

Little late but I tried hard, April 3rd show added

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

April 10 show from Japan added!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

• 2 weeks later...

Do to being sick, this upload is late, sorry guys

Its another late one, but its there

May first show up!

May 8 show added enjoy!

Podcast link down.

I sent a message to bate about that, just waiting to see what happens 

May 15 show added, Enjoy!

THANK YOU. This is Awesome. I have been wating to get just an audio version of the show so I can listen to it in the car and on my runs.

THANK YOU. This is Awesome. I have been wating to get just an audio version of the show so I can listen to it in the car and on my runs.

You're welcome sir!

What's wrong with the soundclouds of these.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

What's wrong with the soundclouds of these.

Everything.

PS. it's really starting to annoy me when people ask this, or if I know that it's on soundcloud.

Everything.

PS. it's really starting to annoy me when people ask this, or if I know that it's on soundcloud.

No I actually want to know what's wrong with them, I don't want to listen to them,

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

Great thread, thanks for the uploads!

THE VECTOR:

Intel Core i5-4690 @ stock - Gigabyte GA-Z97M-D3H - EVGA GTX 770 SC - A-DATA XPG 2.0 16GB 1866 - Cooler Master N200 - Seagate 1 TB Hybrid Drive - Corsair CX600M - ASUS VX238H 23" 1080p

May 22nd added! Enjoy!

May 29th added have fun!

Not been around here much but am in the process of getting as many podcasts I watch as possible into my RSS reader / podcast app. The Feedburner link in the OP is dead. Is there an updated RSS feed or are you only supplying downloads?

My setup used to be linked here but links aren't allowed so... it shall remain a mystery!

Not been around here much but am in the process of getting as many podcasts I watch as possible into my RSS reader / podcast app. The Feedburner link in the OP is dead. Is there an updated RSS feed or are you only supplying downloads?

Personally I am only responsible for the downloads. I messaged the guy who was doing the RSS feeds and he never responded... so.... yeah

Personally I am only responsible for the downloads. I messaged the guy who was doing the RSS feeds and he never responded... so.... yeah

It's a pity because it was the only practical way for me (and others I guess) to listen to the show.

June 5th added! Enjoy!

June 12 added 

ALSO CHEERS TO A FUCKING YEAR OF DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!