Wan Show Audio Podcast Downloads!

Linus should consider uploading the WAN Show as a podcast to the iTunes podcasts...

No offense but uh... did you read the fucking post...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wan-show-podcast-unofficial/id931275401

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

November 7th show added enjoy!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Thank you so much for doing this. I have to be on a plane tomorrow so I can finish listening to the WAN show then. It's so much easier to do this instead of using some questionable YouTube to mp3 website.

• 2 weeks later...

Added november 14, and 21. Sorry for the week late uplaod. Worked that day and completely forgot to edit the post.

Is this available on Pocket Casts?

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Just a question, wouldnt this be exactly the kind of content a torrent would be best suited for? I mean no ads and fast download speed!?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If all goes well with permission. Would you also be willing to get this onto sound cloud?

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

If all goes well with permission. Would you also be willing to get this onto sound cloud?

I don't see a reason to upload it to SoundCloud since I am hosting it myself.. and L.E.D is on Mediafire..

btw. here are some stats

28luqtx.jpg

I might need to set up paypal donation because I didn't expect such numbers and the droplet I am using at digitalocean soon won't be able to handle the traffic.. And I don't feel like paying more than 5 bucks a month out of my pocket but we will see.. It would be great if the Linus Tech Tips crew can sponsor the server costs.. I'm not sure how much they care about the wanshow in a podcast form tho..

I don't see a reason to upload it to SoundCloud since I am hosting it myself.. and L.E.D is on Mediafire..

btw. here are some stats

28luqtx.jpg

I might need to set up paypal donation because I didn't expect such numbers and the droplet I am using at digitalocean soon won't be able to handle the traffic.. And I don't feel like paying more than 5 bucks a month out of my pocket but we will see.. It would be great if the Linus Tech Tips crew can sponsor the server costs.. I'm not sure how much they care about the wanshow in a podcast form tho..

Uhm yeah lets share it on iTunes ( :lol:) what a joke. And you would pay for the filehoster? Just make a clean (pinned?) thread here and upload a torrent file every week. I promise I will seed every single one of them right from the start, I can give you my email and when it goes online I would seed the same minute. Seriously please dont pay for a filehoster

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'd rather you not host if the cost is something you're worried about. Else thanks. Also I don't know if LMG would sponsor like you said before. If there is already an upfront cost, they'll probably hold on it since they are dealing with a whole bunch of other costs at the moment, which are of a higher priority. But who knows. :P

I'd rather you not host if the cost is something you're worried about. Else thanks. Also I don't know if LMG would sponsor like you said before. If there is already an upfront cost, they'll probably hold on it since they are dealing with a whole bunch of other costs at the moment, which are of a higher priority. But who knows. :P

I think the problem is, that they get money for views on youtube so they are less likely to have it as a download or as a podcast.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think the problem is, that they get money for views on youtube so they are less likely to have it as a download or as a podcast.

True true

December 6th show added, I know its late but atleast it's up right? Haha, sorry I have been really busy with work and such.

December 12 show added! And on time this week lol. Enjoy!

Thanks man! You're awesome.  ;)

Posts from main rig, and sometimes from Surface Pro 3 (i5 128GB 4GB RAM)

LED you are a true scholar and a gentleman.

Thanks man! You're awesome.  ;)

Thank you, thank you!  

Not related to the Audio Podcast, but can I watch the old school live shows before Luke joined Linus in hosting them?

This is only a test

Not related to the Audio Podcast, but can I watch the old school live shows before Luke joined Linus in hosting them?

Yes they are still on YouTube.

Luke joined the live stream back in late 2012 so if you search his youtube channel for "live 2012" you should be able to find most if not all live shows without Luke. I am warning you though, they are pretty crappy.

Yes they are still on YouTube.

Luke joined the live stream back in late 2012 so if you search his youtube channel for "live 2012" you should be able to find most if not all live shows without Luke. I am warning you though, they are pretty crappy.

I know there pretty crappy because I used to watch them live. Just curios because I couldn't find a playlist. 

This is only a test