Wan Show Audio Podcast Downloads!

Why don't we just torrent it?

Use something like uTorrent and that way there is no dumb file limitation 

Why don't we just torrent it?

Use something like uTorrent and that way there is no dumb file limitation 

What file limitation is there?

Thanks man, this is great :D

You're welcome!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

What file limitation is there?

You're welcome!

On Mediafire you can only have 50GB of stored information. Where as if you where to have a  little torrent network, the only limitation is how much HDD space you have. 

On Mediafire you can only have 50GB of stored information. Where as if you where to have a  little torrent network, the only limitation is how much HDD space you have. 

That's true, how ever not everyone wants to use uTorrent to download this. Also my upload speed isn't that good.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

thank you so much @L.E.D for this it is really saving me time

great idea, thanks. 

something to look into though, maybe use bittorrent sync? that way you have unlimited storage for free. id peer for you

~Judah

Added the September show! As always, AAC, M4A, and MP3. I have been asked to look into bit torrent to share these files, and I am looking into it. Not promising anything but I am looking into it. ALSO please note that even though the September 5th show says August 29.... it is the Sept 5th show. Linus uploaded it with the incorrect date...

Enjoy!

Roger that man thanks again brother!

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Added the September show! As always, AAC, M4A, and MP3. I have been asked to look into bit torrent to share these files, and I am looking into it. Not promising anything but I am looking into it. ALSO please note that even though the September 5th show says August 29.... it is the Sept 5th show. Linus uploaded it with the incorrect date...

Enjoy!

Have you talked to lmg about getting this pinned or have they responded if you did?

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Have you talked to lmg about getting this pinned or have they responded if you did?

I haven't asked anyone specifically to get it pinned, and honestly I am not asking them too. If they feel that it is worth pinning and want to then by all means. Of course it would be cool to have it pinned, then more people could also access it easily. I guess trying to see what they thing wouldn't be bad. So with that... @Slick @LinusTech it is really up to you guys to decide if it gets pinned. 

I haven't asked anyone specifically to get it pinned, and honestly I am not asking them too. If they feel that it is worth pinning and want to then by all means. Of course it would be cool to have it pinned, then more people could also access it easily. I guess trying to see what they thing wouldn't be bad. So with that... @Slick @LinusTech it is really up to you guys to decide if it gets pinned. 

i mean yeah i would hope this could benefit the forum as a whole. especially for people like me whom have a pretty busy life and need this to keep up with you guys!

i mean yeah i would hope this could benefit the forum as a whole. especially for people like me whom have a pretty busy life and need this to keep up with you guys!

Well it worked! It is now pinned, thanks to who ever did that, I am not exactly who did. How ever, thank you!

Damn this is supercool! Thank you really much for this work, I'm happy I found out this exist, when I don't catch the WAN show live it's really hard to find time to watch it in the days after, listening it would be much easier though. Thanks again.

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

I think that adding a linebreak between each day's 3 versions would make it easier to sort

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Damn this is supercool! Thank you really much for this work, I'm happy I found out this exist, when I don't catch the WAN show live it's really hard to find time to watch it in the days after, listening it would be much easier though. Thanks again.

Haha Glad you appreciate it!

I think that adding a linebreak between each day's 3 versions would make it easier to sort

Alright, I will edit that, and continue doing that. Thanks for the suggestion!

September 12, 2014 Added, ofcourse in AAC, MP3, and M4A. Enjoy!

September 12, 2014 Added, ofcourse in AAC, MP3, and M4A. Enjoy!

Thank you very much! I'm gonna listen to it tomorrow in the train...

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

September 19 added! AAC, MP3, and M4A as always, Enjoy!

Caution: They're a little sleepy in this one.

Sweet idea! I'll be registering soon

Awesome! Thank you!