Post Your Video Editing Set Up

Hi guys,

So, as you know, there are several threads on here dedicated to showing of members set ups which got me thinking "there is no thread on here dedicated to video editing set ups". So, I've decided that I wanna change this and so this will be the very first thread dedicated to only video editing set ups (if it hasn't been done already).

I know there must be many members on here, like me, who mainly use, or at least mostly use, their PC for video editing and so for all of you that do this thread will be dedicated to showcasing your video editing set ups.

So start posting! :D

P.S. I will add mine as soon as possible. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

post-4438-0-90090000-1402937572_thumb.jp

post-4438-0-16697300-1402937598_thumb.jp

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

@Enderman is that seriously your video editing set up or you just messing with me?

*finds picture from Google image search*

*posts picture*

No photos for now but the specs are pretty bad. Check my sig. :)

Ya doing better than me. :)

@Enderman is that seriously your video editing set up or you just messing with me?

*finds picture from Google image search*

*posts picture*

Its actually mine lol :P

I just took the pic right now. I've also posted my setup on the forum before in several places.

Awesome isn't it? = ]

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

REALLY??????

Yep, here are my crappy specs to prove it.

MOBO: Some z775 mobo

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.4GHz

GPU: GT 430 w/1GB GDDR3

HDD: 500GB @ 7200RPM

RAM: 4GB DDR2 @ 667MHz

Yep, here are my crappy specs to prove it.

MOBO: Some z775 mobo

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.4GHz

GPU: GT 430 w/1GB GDDR3

HDD: 500GB @ 7200RPM

RAM: 4GB DDR2 @ 667MHz

Wow. What are your average render times?

Its actually mine lol :P

I just took the pic right now. I've also posted my setup on the forum before in several places.

Awesome isn't it? = ]

WOW! Heck yeah! What model of TV is that?

Wow. What are your average render times?

Too long to mention.

WOW! Heck yeah! What model of TV is that?

It is a Samsung series 6.5 55" 1080p LED TV.

Awesome for watching youtube videos and gaming :D

I bought it on sale for $1200 about 3 years ago.

Spoiler

It is a Samsung series 6.5 55" 1080p LED TV.

Awesome for watching youtube videos and gaming :D

I bought it on sale for $1200 about 3 years ago.

Swoit!

Do you know the model number? I would love to look it up. :D

Swoit!

Do you know the model number? I would love to look it up. :D

No, I think is has been discontinued, it is a very old product. Now there are much better models for cheaper prices, such as this ($900) but if you look around enough you can find ones even cheaper :)

I recommend samsung TVs because their quality is really nice, and they have a lot of useful features and functionality.

Spoiler

No, I think is has been discontinued, it is a very old product. Now there are much better models for cheaper prices, such as this ($900) but if you look around enough you can find ones even cheaper :)

I recommend samsung TVs because their quality is really nice, and they have a lot of useful features and functionality.

Nice TV, nice price ;)

Sorry for terrible English, I'm Norwegian   :D

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00 GHz | Motherboard: Old MSI Thing | RAM: 2x4GB | GPU: Old Nvidia 8800 GT Card | Case: Old Antex Thing THAT IS F*CKING luod! | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO + 2x 80GB Western Digital | PSU: Old Blonze Plus 500W | Cooling: Stock Fans
CPU: | Motherboard: | RAM: A | GPU: | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Arctic White | Storage: A | PSU: | Cooling: A
Headphones: HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset | Speakers: Logitech Speaker System Z323
Displays: 2x BenQ 24" LED GL2450HE (on a AX Double Monitor Stand (AXM4100) | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014 | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 + Razer Manticor (and sometimes Corsair MM600)
Old/Reserve Pheripherals: SteelSeries Frost Blue Gaming Gear (Headset, Mousepad and Mouse) Webcam: Micosoft LiveCam Studio Business | Consoles: Wii + Play Station 3 + Play Station 4

As are mine. I get around a 15:1 to 25:1 render times.

Ah okay. I assume that you mean 15 minutes for every 1 minute to 25 minutes for every 1 minute, correct?

No, I think is has been discontinued, it is a very old product. Now there are much better models for cheaper prices, such as this ($900) but if you look around enough you can find ones even cheaper :)

Nah, I wasn't looking for one to buy but just to look at the specs of yours. I'm a bit of a geek (hence the name "Geekazoid") about certain things and TVs are one of those things. :D

BTW, would you mind putting your photos that you posted in a spoiler? I'm using an iPad and it zooms out this thread quite a bit because of those big photos. If you don't know how to do that I can demonstrate. Thanks in advance. :)

Ah okay. I assume that you mean 15 minutes for every 1 minute to 25 minutes for every 1 minute, correct?

Yes.

Nah, I wasn't looking for one to buy but just to look at the specs of yours. I'm a bit of a geek (hence the name "Geekazoid") about certain things and TVs are one of those things. :D

BTW, would you mind putting your photos that you posted in a spoiler? I'm using an iPad and it zooms out this thread quite a bit because of those big photos. If you don't know how to do that I can demonstrate. Thanks in advance. :)

Ah I see :) Its just a non-3d 120hz LED smart tv.

I put them in a spoiler :D

Spoiler

Ah I see :) Its just a non-3d 120hz LED smart tv.

Hmm okay, well I can probably just look at any archived non-3D 120Hz Samsung TV and they'll probably be similar. :)

I put them in a spoiler :D

Thanks mate! You're awesome!

HOLY BUCKET OF CHEESE! THAT IS AMAZING! :o

I wanna bucket of cheese! :P

I wanna bucket of cheese! :P

I wanna cheesy bucket! :P

Spoiler

I wanna cheesy bucket! :P

How would you make one of those? :P