Will it "Bottleneck" my pc

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Nope, it's a six core FX 6300 bought from amazon and nope it's under a Hyper 212 EVO. Maybe if I upgrade to Windows 8 it'll get better.

Ofcourse! That's the problem, BF4 sucks under Windows 7, trust me, install windows 8 and dips will disappear and you will get at least 20 more FPS!

Did you unpark cores? FX 6300 shouldn't bottleneck 270x in any way. Even 750k wouldn't.

Yep, it's even overclocked at 4.1GHz rock solid. I get dips to 30s without Mantle, never below 55 with.

Yep, it's even overclocked at 4.1GHz rock solid. I get dips to 30s without Mantle, never below 55 with.

I don't know? Is it overheating? Maybe you got a false? I never saw anyone dip with fx 6300. NEVER.

Thats barely an upgrade. You're just going to pay 200$ for something that wouldn't do any better than your current one. 8320/8350's are pretty much useless for gaming, neither does the price/performance ratio make any sense at all.

to tell u the truth i said just to say it. i didn't mean it. staying with the fx6300

to tell u the truth i said just to say it. i didn't mean it. staying with the fx6300

Which was confusing because I wasnt recommending the 6350 or the 8350.

But these are just letters. That just form words. That don't matter.

in the uk its an extra £80-100 which is about $200

You live in a strange area... 8320 is like 20€ more here. An 8320 costs 120€....

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

You live in a strange area... 8320 is like 20€ more here. An 8320 costs 120€....

its the saame i waslooking at the wrong cpu on amazon :)

I don't know? Is it overheating? Maybe you got a false? I never saw anyone dip with fx 6300. NEVER.

Nope, it's a six core FX 6300 bought from amazon and nope it's under a Hyper 212 EVO. Maybe if I upgrade to Windows 8 it'll get better.

Ofcourse! That's the problem, BF4 sucks under Windows 7, trust me, install windows 8 and dips will disappear and you will get at least 20 more FPS!

Next time list us what games you play we got 5 pages full of uselessness. The thread title you chose people automatically think that you're about to purchase a 6300. Nobody here help you to find out whether gpu or cpu is limiting you, the quality of the feedback here sometimes isn't enough to help people out.