Hii.. I have got my self a New PC....  

MSI z97 Gaming 5 mobo

Intel i7 4770k processor

ASUS DC II  GTX 780 GPU

Corsair Vengeance 16GB Ram

Corsair HX 650 PSU

Cooller master Hyper 212 X cooler

NZXT phantom 530 Cabinet

Everything Work Fine at First...Then When I plugged in my GPU and Start it Up my Monitor was not working (it Was saying unable to Find Signal)... So I Removed the GPU and Boot the system up...Installed Windows 8 and Then Tried to Flash Update the Bios using a Pen drive... The PC said its gonna Restart and Shut itself off and Then it Started up again but but This Time...All the Fan the Were running Normally But there was Ntn on my Screen ... Only blank Blank Color... I waited for 5-10 min.. Then Forced shut down it... After then I am not able to Start up my PC... 

It starts up and Turn itself off again in half sec and Again Starts up after 3-4 sec and Shutdows again... and it Keep doing that.. .

I tried to Remove the battery on the Mobo and insert it back again after 5-10 min.. But It didn't help..

I Tried to Use the CMOS jumper to Clear the CMOS..But Same Promlem Still... 

I tried Disconnecting everything...Ram, Harddisk, etc etc... But Even with just the MOBO, Processor, CPU Cooler and PSU. Its Still doing the Same.. 

I tried to Take The Mobo Out of the Cabinet and Start it up.. But same Problem again.. 

I tried to Change the PSU and Start it up with a Different PSU.. but Same Problem again.. 

So..Now I am Super Worried.. Did I break my New PC?????   :( :(

Why did you need to flash the BIOS of a Z97 Mobo? They are already equipped with the latest BIOS.
Do you have 2 BIOS chips on this MOBO? You maybe able to use the other one... if not, you might have bricked the MOBO... your best bet is to RMA it and tell them it was Dead On Arrival... Do not try to explain your situation at all.

you should not have updated the bios unless it was a must, which in this case it wasnt

does your mobo give any error codes/beeps? 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Flick the Bios switch to second BIOS. located near the bottom right hand corner, just above JFP2 <----------- fail..... gaming 5 single bios. Sorry read my own manual g7.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

you should not have updated the bios unless it was a must, which in this case it wasnt

does your mobo give any error codes/beeps? 

Nope.. Its Just Starts up and Shuts Down Immediately..

Nope.. Its Just Starts up and Shuts Down Immediately..

sounds like you bricked it, RMA it

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Terve!

To be honest, I am not that shure if it is the BIOS.

I had the same issue with my ASUS Maximus VI Formula.

I was able to fix the problem by inserting a USB-Stick with the latest BIOS on it and then presing the BIOS reset button for about 5 secounds.

The main difference here is that I did not try to flash the BIOS.

I do not know, if it was the "trick" with the USB-Stick, but that was the time when it worked.

Without the Stick there was no improvement as I pushed the BIOS reset button.

Probably you can get some help here: 

I do not know how advanced your abilities are, so please do not see this tutorial as a try to tell you that you are unskilled or anything like that.

Hope your problem gets fixed by some of this.

Sayonara!

Terve!

To be honest, I am not that shure if it is the BIOS.

I had the same issue with my ASUS Maximus VI Formula.

I was able to fix the problem by inserting a USB-Stick with the latest BIOS on it and then presing the BIOS reset button for about 5 secounds.

The main difference here is that I did not try to flash the BIOS.

I do not know, if it was the "trick" with the USB-Stick, but that was the time when it worked.

Without the Stick there was no improvement as I pushed the BIOS reset button.

Probably you can get some help here: 

I do not know how advanced your abilities are, so please do not see this tutorial as a try to tell you that you are unskilled or anything like that.

Hope your problem gets fixed by some of this.

Sayonara!

Thats an exclusive Asus feature, USB BIOS flashback.  Unavailable on MSI boards :(

rma and say what @Createinator said

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Terve!
Wow, I accidently flashed back my BIOS.

So, yes, it appears that RMA is now what you have to do...

By the way. I only once asked if can RMA an overclocked part.

No one was able to tell me (at the shop)...

Sayonara!

I know this feel. Managed to brick my Z87 G43 MSI Gaming board and there was nothing for it but to RMA back to Scan for a replacement.

HOSTNAME: VERA | OS: Win10 | CASE: NZXT H440 | CPU: i7 8700K | GPU: EVGA  GTX1080 FTW | MEMORY: 2x8GB Team Group 8pack edition 3200MHz 14-14-14-31 | PSU: Seasonic P1000 | SSD: Vertex 4 512GB, 2 x SanDisk Ultra 2 960GB | HDD: 8TB total | DISPLAY: Acer Predator 1080p 144 Hz G Sync + Acer 27" 1080p | MOBO: Asus Prime-P | KEYBOARD, MOUSE AND PAD: Ducky Shine 5, Corsair M65 Pro and Razer Sabertooth | AUDIO: ASUS Xonar Phoebus, Corsair SP2500, AKG Q701 + ModMic, Audio Technica ATH-M50x | COOLER: Corsair H100i

Shoot... Had To Give it Back... Hoping I could Get it Back Soon... :(  

Thnks Guys!!

• 3 weeks later...

The same thing just happened to me - same board, same results. In my case, attempts to transfer/clone an existing system from another PC to this mobo using Acronis True Image were failing. I tried to update because the newer BIOS claimed to have better compatability and USB driver support.

Back to the shop for my mobo, too.