E3 2014 Sponsors THANK YOU Thread :D

LinusTech

Without them it would be prohibitively expensive for us to come to the show and bring you guys this content, so I'd like to express my sincere gratitude towards our sponsors because they (and you) make it possible for us to keep doing what we're doing, which is arguably one of the coolest jobs in the world.

They've all been great partners and asked for pretty much nothing other than mentions in our videos, which gives us the freedom to create the content we feel you guys will enjoy.

Huge thanks again to those three sponsors :')

00V8wei.jpg

Our gold sponsor product this year is the new HyperX Fury series of SSDs. They represent a compelling value and solid performance without breaking the bank. Click this link or the logo above to learn more!

F0tF0U8.png

Our first silver sponsor product this year is Corsair's new Vengeance K70 and K90 RGB series of mechanical gaming keyboards. I don't think I need to explain how much butt these new keyboard kick, but just in case you've been living under a rock you can check out this link or click the logo above!

XrkM9ju.png

And our second silver sponsor is our longest-standing partner, NCIX featuring their NCIX PC line of gaming systems!

When it comes to gaming PCs, my bros at NCIX really do strike an awesome balance between "boutique" system builders who as far as I can tell are charging hundreds of dollars just to assemble a PC and "mom & pop" shops that just can't offer the kind of support and quality control that NCIX can. I even made a video a little while ago outlining all the different ways you can buy a PC. Check it out by clicking the logo above or this link to see why I think their custom-built PCs just plain make sense.

Oh and I guess if you wanted to buy a PC from them, you can shop right here: SHOP NOW

And thank you LMG!

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

expecting good videos from E3 

dear Linus

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

YES, YES, YES, were going to E3 :D well LMG is, but we will be with you in heart and spirit, don't for get vids as well oh ya.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

oh didnt know u guys are going to E3

didnt know u cared about games much since u never made game reviews

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Do you think there'll be an announcement on the new Geforce 800 series? 

Do you think there'll be an announcement on the new Geforce 800 series? 

It's a gaming expo, not a hardware expo. Though I expect Valve to talk about their Steam Machines and what not.

And release HL3, of course.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

oh didnt know u guys are going to E3

didnt know u cared about games much since u never made game reviews

Slick did one for Trine 2.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Kingston is going big now eh.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

I'm wondering if Linus and the gang will make it to Prime this year..

I cant find the Vengeance K90 Anywhere! I cant stop throwing my money at the screen!

Where can I buy the RGB K90?

money.gif

Thank you :D I already have stuff from both Kingston and Corsair, happy with both b)

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*