Noctua Industrial PPC Fans

I still doubt they're better than GT's. I'll wait for some airflow vs. noise level benchmarks from OCN. 

Let's all not get super exited yet.

Scythe needs to make more of them, since finding new Gentle typhoons are close to impossible these days.

as far as i know they are even dropped out of production entirely.

I'd really be interested to see how loud can these boys get at high speeds and also how low could you get them running.

And also, I dunno why there's so much crying about their price at all. I dunno where you guys are looking, but I've only found them for about 24 to 27 USD (^ outside of Ebay, ofc, lol), which is pretty expensive for fans, yeah, but it's what I usually found regular Noctuas for to begin with... O_o

Heck...
http://www.ncixus.com/products/?sku=97673&vpn=NF-F12%20industrialPPC-3000%20PWM&manufacture=Noctua

http://www.ncixus.com/products/?sku=66920&vpn=NF-F12%20PWM&manufacture=Noctua

Scythe needs to make more of them, since finding new Gentle typhoons are close to impossible these days.

as far as i know they are even dropped out of production entirely.

They aren't in production anymore. Apparently they've been working on a V2 FOREVER. 

So who really knows... 

They aren't in production anymore. Apparently they've been working on a V2 FOREVER. 

So who really knows... 

But the only bad thing about the GT's are the cable, how frigging hard can it be to braid it / make it a bit longer and bam

10/10 fans, might want to make them all black as well just because they need to change something.

I just dont know what they are thinking off.

that stuff is expansiveeeeeeeeeee

$$金Trill金$$

Linus... on your set, you should paint the cabinets and the window blinds black (nobody likes that poop brown and vomit tan color)  While you are at it dye your hair also... that brown has gotta go bro.  Just kidding, nice video but you could have started the vid at 00:47 and we would have learned the same thing.

My rig =SCOUT2= 

Just waiting for my Credit Card to click over to order some of these bad boys.

9900K  / Asus Maximus Formula XI / 32Gb G.Skill RGB 4266mHz / 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus & 1TB Samsung 970 Evo / EVGA 3090 FTW3.

2 loops : XSPC EX240 + 2x RX360 (CPU + VRMs) / EK Supremacy Evo & RX480 + RX360 (GPU) / Optimus W/B. 2 x D5 pumps / EK Res

8x NF-A2x25s, 14 NF-F12s and a Corsair IQ 140 case fan / CM HAF Stacker 945 / Corsair AX 860i

LG 38GL950G & Asus ROG Swift PG278Q / Duckyshine 6 YOTR / Logitech G502 / Thrustmaster Warthog & TPR / Blue Yeti / Sennheiser HD599SE / Astro A40s

Valve Index, Knuckles & 2x Lighthouse V2

They Look Nice..... But i like the Brown and cream ones my self.. :)

So much so i now have 7 of them in my 550D all running at 800RPM  Silence is Golden!!!  :rolleyes:

I was hoping for a performance test from these.  Any chance that this is coming in a future video or will they be incorporated within the C70 test rig?

Just bought an NF-F12 IndustrialPPC IP67 off NCIX for $25.99, unsure what everyone is complaining about?

EDIT Ended out switching for a regular NF-F12 because I want to buy fans for silence. I already have 'performance' hair dryer fans in my PC now.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

Have we not yet hit the point of diminishing returns with fans? Why are there so many updates then? 

Ryzen 7600X | MSI Trio X 3080 | 3440x1440p asus vg34vql1b | Antec HCG 850 | 1TB WD Blue SSD | 500GB Aorus Elite | Asus B650 Strix A

i dunno about black... part of owning a noctua is the colour... the brown and tan looks nice on a h100i none of this black shit.

Yeah I heard NASA use them for face coolers.

14970_original.jpg

I was more scared for my wallet for this than for the steam summer sale.  

I have a full rig of noctua fans... and I'm totally going to replace them ALL because black.  

I'm sorry wallet... but suck it up because you're going to take it and you're going to love it.  

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W

can we get a tech quickie video on ip ratings please.

Still don't see the point of these for a personal computer. If you're going to run them at less than 1000rpm, then you might as well use the beige and brown fans at 1500rpm. Not only will they be pushing more air at that speed compared to the industrials at <1000rpm, but they will be pretty much just as loud. If you don't care about noise and just want optimal airflow, then there's been 2000-6000rpm 120mm and 140mm fans on the market for years that have equal if not better mm:h20 and Cfm specifications. I mean come on, they're called industrial for a reason.

exactly and just dye the frame and blades 

Noctua releases 2000rpm fans: I just don't see the point of them in a personal computer

Scythe has 2000rpm fans: Oh my god Noctua sucks balls GTs are better they rev faster brooooooooo

I was hoping for a performance test from these.  Any chance that this is coming in a future video or will they be incorporated within the C70 test rig?

I would love to see them in the C70 on the H100i like the other tests - considering swapping them and PWM them from my Hero mobo.

CPU -> Intel 4770K @ Core: 4.5GHz 1.250 volts / Cache: 4.4GHz 1.245 volts (Hyper-threading enabled) :: COOLING -> Corsair H100i :: RAM -> Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2x8GB) 2400MHz 10-12-12-31-43 1T 1.650 volts :: PSU -> Corsair AX860i

MOBO -> ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VI HERO Bios 1402  ::  Case -> Corsair Air 540 ::  Mouse -> Logitech G500s ::  KB -> Logitech G510 (for now) ::  Storage -> SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB :: HDD1 - Seagate 1TB Barracuda HDD2 - Seagate 2TB Barracuda 

GPU -> ASUS GTX 780 DCUii 3GB :: GPU @ 1059 MHz / 1202 MHz Boost :: GDDR @ 1652 MHz (6.608 GHz effective) stock volts ::  Monitor -> Asus VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1ms 1080p ::  Router -> RT-AC68U Firmware MerlinWRT 374.42-2

Amagad @Lays

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Noctua releases 2000rpm fans: I just don't see the point of them in a personal computer

Scythe has 2000rpm fans: Oh my god Noctua sucks balls GTs are better they rev faster brooooooooo

wat

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089