Noctua Industrial PPC Fans

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sp4KwK

Amazon: http://georiot.co/3oOB

Noctua is back in black. Finally they're here. You can have the best fans available and have your eyes not fall out of their sockets from the ugly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME4vUO2T-48

Early upload today... 

Annnndddd I just bought three more sp120's for my radiators... KILL ME

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I still doubt they're better than GT's. I'll wait for some airflow vs. noise level benchmarks from OCN. 

Let's all not get super exited yet.

The Redux ones. :wub:

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Dark chocolate sexiness! I wants in my mouthparts!

Nomnomnom Noctua!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Annnndddd I just bought three more sp120's for my radiators... KILL ME

Yes, but you got 3 fans for the price of 1 of those... 

Holy crap didn't look at the price. Those 3 fans would be almost as expensive as my compression fittings...

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Nactua is now finally going to get my business :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Noctua is back in black. Finally they're here. You can have the best fans available and have your eyes not fall out of their sockets from the ugly.

Think they would work in a Mineral Oil rig? I have the option to get a buddy's mineral oil rig (he made it for the talent show, oh my), which is very low spec, but his fish tank mod to get it in there is genius, and I'm really tempted to buy it off of him (couple years old now) and fitting it with new parts to make an HTPC that I can put on a bookshelf or something, with plants in it :D

I'm sure they would work, but the start-stopping of it; Think it's a viable option, or should I even bother?

(edit: Everyone's opinion welcome, I didn't respond to Linus solely for his view :) )

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

mmm, i do want to upgrade my systems noctua fans :P should add my old ones to my coming room aircooling setup :D

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

and you can get 1000 junk cars at the same price as 1 new :) the new one is still better and probably worth it by far in the end :P

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Without the brown accents they look like the garbage oem fans that come with most cases

I could imagine that they are hard to control at really low speeds (like 500-1000 rpm, where a normal fan would be), so it kinda of kill the point of having silence optimized fans. My PC is not an industry either so it sadly doesn't make sense getting them.

who cares...

as someone who works in the oil and gas industry and custom fabrication/design, these fans are amazing and I would have so many uses for them

but using them in a computer is very far down the list...these are just flat out overkill for computer applications

doesn't mean they're not worth it - tons of stuff in PC hardware is overkill of course

You know what they say.....one you go black you won't go back...

damn dat price though...

you can get 1.5 normal noctua fans with that price.

Don't understand why people are complaining about price when there about the same as the normal ones here lol

post-1006-0-82580100-1401863561.png

I had to buy these and now i have them.. so sexy  :P

Think they would work in a Mineral Oil rig? I have the option to get a buddy's mineral oil rig (he made it for the talent show, oh my), which is very low spec, but his fish tank mod to get it in there is genius, and I'm really tempted to buy it off of him (couple years old now) and fitting it with new parts to make an HTPC that I can put on a bookshelf or something, with plants in it :D

I'm sure they would work, but the start-stopping of it; Think it's a viable option, or should I even bother?

(edit: Everyone's opinion welcome, I didn't respond to Linus solely for his view :) )

BUY THE MINERAL PC!

Srsly it is baller.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

30 bucks a pop....  :( no thanks..