Asus ROG at computex Many new releases

archip

http://rog.asus.com/323592014/labels/rog-exclusive/rog-at-computex-2014-ares-iii-gr8-crossblade-gladius-gx500-formula-impact-g20-gk2000/

This link will bring you to the rog website for more information as well as average release dates (including swift) but here is nice picture a picture to sum it up

computex-kit-2-1000x673.jpg

might I add, the formula now has a cross chill, with copper.

personaly I am exited for the swift, say what your exited about in the comments!

Asus ROG proccesors (with ROG cooler) and RAM INC.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Dem cases doe.

I hope they're not pre-built machines.

That Ares card  :o  LIKE OMG IT'S SO PRETTY...

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Ermagawd.

So much awesome stuff.

I wonder how much that laptop's gonna cost...

Please under 2 grand.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

They are

Facedesk_by_specklesthefox-d5pvvx8.gif

Everything looks completely awesome, especially the steam machine,

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

the G20 looks amazing. too bad I don't want the pricetag or the internals.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

is that a rog a88x board I see? 

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

Swift hype swift hype swift hype swift hype swift hype swift hype.

4770k @4.4 / 16GB @2400 / Plextor MP5X 128GB / MSI Mpower Z87 / MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC / AX860 / XSPC RX240 & EX240 / Koolance 380i / CM 690 II / Qnix 1440p @96Hz / Benq XL2420G

Current Status: Mourning the loss of my 780 ti 

Put a "[Computex2014]" on the title? maybe others will follow :P

"Hidden optical drive, crouching PC-builder."

Yes finally a ROG theme FM2+ board

CrossBlade Ranger

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

MONITOR AVAILABLE IN JULY! YES!

maybe it for Taiwan release

I heard from my Asus Singapore marketing staff we will only get the monitor in Dec thou 

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

maybe it for Taiwan release

I heard from my Asus Singapore marketing staff we will only get the monitor in Dec thou 

i live in the UK, and usually things come out a month after. but GPUs come out straight away. so im not sure whats gonna happen. hopefully July

i live in the UK, and usually things come out a month after. but GPUs come out straight away. so im not sure whats gonna happen. hopefully July

if the monitor does come in July, the only thing stopping me from buying it will be the huge pricetag

i might still stick to getting a Dell IPS monitor with premier colour if the ROG monitor is priced close to the Dell's 

The Formula, Impact, and the Ares look like intercourse. Sweet, saucy, raunchy intercourse.

The GR8 and G20 look interesting and could be good gateway drugs/small systems for space-constrained places.

The GX500 is pretty good, only lacking in GPU power when compared to other similar "gaming ultrabooks", which counteracts the awesome screen.

The Swift sounds tempting, but I'll pass since I'm a red boy. Unless we see Freesync working there too, in which case........ :P

The Mouse and Keyboard look nice, but I'm already set with my choices (Currently rocking a Rival, might get a Ducky for mechanical).

The Extreme is meh in my eyes, but that's only because I'd go LGA2011 with that kind of MOBO.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

• 1 month later...

I saw a lot of people hating on the Crossblade Ranger on other websites, just because serious gaming and APU's aren't a perfect match. But I have to disagree: I built a budget system myself using the a8-5600k, and when I had the cash I got myself a discrete GPU. The processor itself is still fine, it does other things than just graphics... I was actually really interested in the Ranger as a low-cost ROG mobo, but to get an 1155 processor to go with that made it pretty pointless. The Crossblade though is just right for me. I guess I am in the niche this board is intended for.

Now if only the X99 boards were showcased.

But i have a feeling i won´t even bother getting one from Asus, but we will se.

That picture hahhahhaa

God dam cat on clouds. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^