Desk 90% Complete!

spwath

I like Silverstone. @spwath obviously does too because his avatar is an air penetrator. The Fortress was an inspiration for my case.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

I like Silverstone. @spwath obviously does too because his avatar is an air penetrator. The Fortress was an inspiration for my case.

Yup I do. In can't wait to buy the case

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Oh, you are the guy with the led desk :D You posted this in a topic about another custom desk. :D

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Oh, you are the guy with the led desk :D You posted this in a topic about another custom desk. :D

Yup.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I still have to talk to my parents to see if I can spend my own money on this case. Hopefully I can.

Any ideas on how I could replace the side of an ft04 with glass, in win 904 style?

UPDATE, new render, different dimensions. This will most likley be the final dimentions and looks. Each little line is an inch, each big is a foot. Ill do a mock up in google sketch up like i did before later today.

Deskdraft3.png

What program are you using to make these?

What program are you using to make these?

I used rhinoceros 4.0

looks like blender

See above.

The pictorials done with sketch up, technicals with rhino

Ordered some wall monitor mounts, will show when they arrive.

The monitor mounts can swing, so to switch from regular usage to driving, I just swing the monitor over to my g27, instead of sliding my monitor like I do now. It swings 20 inches for the big one, and the secondary can swing 15 inches

Nice! That sounds cool

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Nice! That sounds cool

Yup. Also ordered pens and Belgian waffle mix.

Both can also do potrait mode.

I can't wait till they get here

• 2 weeks later...

RMA'ing GPU due to artifacting, so im on my imac g4.

My monitor mounts, pens, and waffle mix came!

The waffles are good, great pens, and ill show you the mounts.

My imac g4 is weird on LTT, so i cant show the images, ill just post the link.

Standard mode: http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h357/wolfman468/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09/IMG_20140907_174317061.jpg

Driving mode: http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h357/wolfman468/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09/IMG_20140907_174401355.jpg

Oh and i was stupid and mounted them too low, so only the little one can do portrait mode. Woops. whatever.

Looks like due to the sub concius washer on a string trick I'll not be buying a new case, but will be getting a ultra wide monitor if my 1gb GPU can run it for dirt 3. I may see about building a case again, thinking mirrored wood meets new area51 meets in win 904

I'll make some renders in 2-4 weeks when my GPU comes back, or if I have any spare time in the tech room at school (doubtful)

Cool! I kinda want a 25 inch ultra wide monitor but I also want a 16:10 monitor

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

Cool! I kinda want a 25 inch ultra wide monitor but I also want a 16:10 monitor

Opposite much.

A 21:9 would have me have the 21x9, a 16*9 and a 4*3.

Lol. Variety much

Lol. Variety much

All I would need is a 16:10 then I would be completed

All I would need is a 16:10 then I would be completed

you forget the 5:4, which i'm using as my second screen ;)

My Build log of the Satan's Cave PC Desk Project is starting to get in action! Come check it out if you feel like it  :) 

you forget the 5:4, which i'm using as my second screen ;)

Hmm, didn't know that existed

Here is a picture a drew, I'll give a better quality when I get home to copier

OK, can't upload on phone, I'll give you one when I get home