2/Wheeled Warrior (Portable Rig / Coolermaster Elite 110 Mod)

no such thing as to thick :P

You're right, haha :D

Also my measurements were wrong, from the back to the front (the extension of the PSU included) I have ~24cm (~61"), with a 16cm long PSU, a 3,7cm thick radiator and a 2,5cm thick fan, I'll have enough space to use the Kraken X41.

Nice! 

• 2 weeks later...

Update us :(

Sorry mate, I'm in the middle of my exams at the moment, so I don't have much time to work on the case...

Maybe the case will be sanded and painted next weekend.

Also I decided to use the ASUS ROG Impact Z87 (cause the price is 70€ less and the only advantage of the Z97 Chip is the use of m.2-SSD's), I'll also go for the Intel Pentium G3258, cause for 60€ I want to overclock the hell out of it! :D

So far...

C

Sorry mate, I'm in the middle of my exams at the moment, so I don't have much time to work on the case...

Maybe the case will be sanded and painted next weekend.

Also I decided to use the ASUS ROG Impact Z87 (cause the price is 70€ less and the only advantage of the Z97 Chip is the use of m.2-SSD's), I'll also go for the Intel Pentium G3258, cause for 60€ I want to overclock the hell out of it! :D

So far...

Nice build. I have the impact myself and it's super lovely :D I love that board.

Well this is something original and interesting, I think I'm going to follow this thread. 

Also, you reminded me of something. :)

Wheeled Waaarrioooors!(high pitch)

I feel old...

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

C

Nice build. I have the impact myself and it's super lovely :D I love that board.

Thanks man, great to hear that I'm making the right choice on the mobo :)

Well this is something original and interesting, I think I'm going to follow this thread. 

Also, you reminded me of something. :)

Wheeled Waaarrioooors!(high pitch)

I feel old...

I guess I'm too young to know that series. Nevertheless, "Wheeled Warrior" would be an awesome name to engrave @ one of the sidepanels! Thanks for the huge inspiration dude!

EDIT: Am I some how able to change the Topic name?

Thanks man, great to hear that I'm making the right choice on the mobo :)

I guess I'm too young to know that series. Nevertheless, "Wheeled Warrior" would be an awesome name to engrave @ one of the sidepanels! Thanks for the huge inspiration dude!

EDIT: Am I some how able to change the Topic name?

Edit the original post, click the full editor thing, and there you can change the topic.

Good point, "2/Wheeled Warrior" it should be named! :D

Woo I contributed

I'm thinking about engraving your nicknames on the build aswell @Accursed Entity & @MogIsWinning

Awesome  :o  You can keep it clean if you want to, the fact that I contributed a bit with the name it's a big honor already. B)

Why not wheelie warrior, since you ride motorcycles Or 2 wheeled warrior

Haha wheelie warrior, also 2 Wheeled Warrior is good. :)

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Good point, "2/Wheeled Warrior" it should be named! :D

I read the thread title and pictured a pc with two wheels.. Thank god I thought wrong :P

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I read the thread title and pictured a pc with two wheels.. Thank god I thought wrong :P

It'll be ridding with 2 wheels

muahaha nice mods i love them specialy i like how the GPU cut out is small cases with big performance ;)

I love the paint job on the case.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Anything new happening?

༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ GIB 960 ༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ

muahaha nice mods i love them specialy i like how the GPU cut out is small cases with big performance ;)

Thanks dude!

I love the paint job on the case.

Guess you'll love the finished one even more then :D

Update #4

Finally my exams are over, at least for the next 6 weeks...

Today the case was sanded and coloured (wow I didn't knew how much I hate sanding, since I did it last time on my VW Beetle's whole body...)

The back of the case-chassie will be painted black, as well as the bottom and the plastic front part. The rest is going to be neon-green/yellow.

Every part needs to dry and tomorrow the plastic front will be sanded again (over all the front piece looks nearly original! :D)

It also turned out that the neon-green/yellow colour was very shitty, so we had to apply more clear coats to make it look fine.

Big thanks to my dad, which did an awesome job on the painting!

(Wow the first picture looks like its rendered :D )

8bhuu289.jpg

emjaztfg.jpg

Beautiful paint job!

Beautiful paint job!

nice colors can't wait to see it all together

your wish should be fullfilled!

Love the colors so much

Thanks mate :)

Quick Update#5:

Today I sanded the rest of the case (the front IO looks so good :3 ), only things left to go are the black painting (as you can see), the windows and and the LCD-Display (note that the front mesh isn't fully attached yet).

k87dyfx2.jpg

I want more! I WANT MOOOREE!

Man I love that color scheme.

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!