Bitfenix Prodigy - Fallout 3 Case Mod - Vault Boy

UPDATE

Hey guys! Still studying hard for my last mid semester exam on Saturday and waiting for more packages to arrive.

I received my packages from PerformancePCs which contained mostly fittings. I decided to take some pics of them while I played around with my new photography setup. I'm still figuring this out so please bare with me.

Here are some shots I took of the fittings:

wert7dz.jpg

G3Z21q7.jpg

aX36nSh.jpg

TrP4bQQ.jpg

vv661sr.jpg

BcMqoGG.jpg

IvOZQOp.jpg

I'm still missing a few as PerformancePCs didn't have all I needed. Just two more packages that need to arrive and I'll have everything to finish the build. Fingers crossed they get here tomorrow so that I can work on it over the weekend after my exam.

Anyways let me know what you guys think of the new photo set up and please give my some tips if you have any. Perhaps a better lighting set up, but I don't know what to use. The lights I have are way to bright for a black background, I might try a white background next.

Thanks for looking, Alex.

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

Yus yes yeasss...

Those fittings are...  :wub:

Thanks :D. I really like them too. It's the first time I'm using Bitspower black sparkle fittings and I love them

What kind of fluid are you planning to use to match your build?

yellow or blue (or carbon fiber :P) or something else? 

Haha, carbon fiber would be nice. I'm going to use Mayhems Pastel Sunset Yellow :D

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

Thanks :D. I really like them too. It's the first time I'm using Bitspower black sparkle fittings and I love them

Haha, carbon fiber would be nice. I'm going to use Mayhems Pastel Sunset Yellow :D

should look nice. JayzTwoCents uses yellow fluid with blue lighting and that look awesome imo :D

My Build log of the Satan's Cave PC Desk Project is starting to get in action! Come check it out if you feel like it  :) 

Awesome pics and nice shiny fittings

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

@rutwik WHAT THE SERIOUS FU*K?!

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

@rutwik WHAT THE SERIOUS FU*K?!
Quadra post! now go for the penta!oh wait what? we aren't playing league of legends? sorry, my bad
Sry my bad my phone and ipad and i like the fittings too much i think :P dont know how that happened though

Sry my bad my phone and like the fittings too much i think :P

Dont know how that happened though

no problem, don't worry about it :)

p.s. maybe you could remove the pictures from a quote next time, it'd be appreciated by me and everyone else reading the thread ;)

My Build log of the Satan's Cave PC Desk Project is starting to get in action! Come check it out if you feel like it  :) 

should look nice. JayzTwoCents uses yellow fluid with blue lighting and that look awesome imo :D

I've seen JayzTwoCents build and it looks awesome. I'm just hoping it will match the other yellow I have going on in the build :). I will be using white lighting to make everything pop nicely on the inside :)

haha thanks :D

Sry my bad my phone and ipad and i like the fittings too much i think :P dont know how that happened though

It's all good, though I think you could use the edit button and just use backspace to get rid of the pics on all the posts. Nothing you can do about the posts tho. Next time if you wanna quote a post with pics in it just use backspace to get rid of them

Looks awesome.

SIMPLE MODZ

@ciobanulx best of luck for exams

@ciobanulx best of luck for exams

Thanks man :D . Still going through a few things now. It's 10:20pm here atm and the exam is at 8:30am tomorrow morning. It's for advanced corporate finance, pretty much the capstone course for my finance degree, really important I get this right. Though I just wanna get it over with already haha.

Also thanks for removing all the pics in your posts haha

SIMPLE MODZ

UPDATE

Hey guys! The exam went pretty well today :D. I still have two group assignments to complete over the coming months, but I'm not to stressed about those. So I should be free for about two months now before finals. Therefore as soon as I receive my two packages I'm getting straight to finishing the build :D

Here's another quick update, playing with some more photography. This time I took some shots of the sleeved cables from IceModz. Really happy with how they look and feel, Mundi did a great job on them and they seem to match the rest of the build pretty well.

I received them a few days ago but haven't had time to check them out properly and to take some good shots of them. The yellow seems to be UV reactive I think which isn't a bad thing :P

Here's the 24 pin cable and an IceModz cable comb

hKTOdPH.jpg

It's a bit hard to keep the paracord straight while taking pics

8270VTp.jpg

HQ00JNH.jpg

eqpB94Z.jpg

GPU cables

5Pg05nN.jpg

Fmtf0Vo.jpg

1ViKhIy.jpg

CPU cable

lStoHxi.jpg

Nfi4Sll.jpg]

Molex and sata power cables

BeWGkdn.jpg

Really good sleeved cables. I totally recommend IceModz to anyone looking to get some custom sleeved cables and doesn't have the knowledge and tools or the time to custom sleeve themselves.

Also here are some cool shots of the case. I promise this will be the last time you see the case empty haha :P

mQyoKsu.jpg

MbowOKO.jpg

8AdtJ67.jpg

a33r2jO.jpg

Pfymz66.jpg

Thanks for checking it out. I'm just about to get started on the vinyl stickers. I found some pretty cool Fallout ones :D

SIMPLE MODZ