The Utterly Imbalanced CaseLabs TX10-D build(s)!

VSG

Hey man, good to see you back in here!

Haha, yeah, I'm getting a bit bored waiting for my surgery, so I thought

I'd stick my head in again. I'm still not operating at full capacity, but

hey, it's better than nothing eh? :D

Did you see the new Alphacool hardline tubing and fittings announcement?

Yeah, took a quick look. I suppose hardline really is going mainstream.

The one thing I'm not too fond of are the huge bulky compression fittings,

although that's not a complaint specific to Alphacool. That's definitely

something I intend to avoid in my build. Any thoughts from you on them?

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Had no idea about the surgery, hope it isn't anything nasty!

I am curious to see the actual sizes. If 10/12mm then I want to get a small piece of the chrome plated tubing with the Bitspower enhanced multilinks to try compatibility with.

Had no idea about the surgery, hope it isn't anything nasty!

Nothing life-threatening, but annoying and exhausting. Hence, the

"not being around a lot" part.

I am curious to see the actual sizes. If 10/12mm then I want to get a small piece of the chrome plated tubing with the Bitspower enhanced multilinks to try compatibility with.

According to their website it's 13/10 mm: linky

Could file it down to size if you really wanted to I suppose.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Thanks for the link, I saw they are up on Aquatuning as well. I am thinking of getting  a small piece and see if it can handle bends without the chrome plating breaking up. The size is 10/13mm so it is metric and completely different to anything else out there. The chrome tubing is about 5x the cost of the plexi tubing as well. The unique size combined with the short tubing lengths has me convinced they are looking to offer a non bend, more fittings solution here.

o lord that is one sexy psu! :o 

I just LOVE it when companies don't put an ugly rail sticker on the top, way to go BitFenix  :D

My Build log of the Satan's Cave PC Desk Project is starting to get in action! Come check it out if you feel like it  :) 

Extremely small update/teaser because I can't say much more thanks to an NDA:

HHx3Nqpl.jpg

xVB6NQIl.jpg?1

All I can say is something pretty awesome in the custom watercooling world is coming in a few weeks.

Could you give us a clue on to what it is :blink:

Im so excited to see more updates!

Could you give us a clue on to what it is :blink:

Im so excited to see more updates!

He said water cooling world. He's just being a tease!

Nooo! I hit the end! I thought with 27 pages this thing would for sure be done already haha. Any how, great work so far. Keep it up!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Nooo! I hit the end! I thought with 27 pages this thing would for sure be done already haha. Any how, great work so far. Keep it up!

Sorry! My build logs tend to be pretty big lol, page 28 now. I really should do the table of contents soon to help everyone out.

On a side note I am ready to go with a ton of pictures about that new product once NDA is up in a few weeks. Definitely seems worth the wait so far, I will do some testing soon as well so a review of sorts will be available for everyone here.

Sorry! My build logs tend to be pretty big lol, page 28 now. I really should do the table of contents soon to help everyone out.

On a side note I am ready to go with a ton of pictures about that new products once NDA is up in a few weeks. Definitely seems worth the wait so far, I will do some testing soon as well so a review of sorts will be available for everyone here.

Great to hear! I am looking forward to it haha

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

On a side note I am ready to go with a ton of pictures about that new product once NDA is up in a few weeks. Definitely seems worth the wait so far, I will do some testing soon as well so a review of sorts will be available for everyone here.

Your log isn't even that long compared to some I've seen.  Stren from OCN has a build log with the same case that is at 370 pages and is still not done.  His system has been 2 and a half years in the making.  Anyway, I can't wait to see what you're hiding once that NDA is up!

What cable management? He's just chucked in the PSU and a fan controller in the motherboard compartment and used the top and bottom compartments for clothes and rope. No idea what's in the other side.

Oh. I thought that was a dead body down there.

Table of content will really help now you have loads of pages.

Curse this NDA =[ I wanna see now!

Table of content will really help now you have loads of pages.

Curse this NDA =[ I wanna see now!

I will have the table of contents done by this week :)

Speaking of NDA and build logs, something weighing ~16 pounds is coming tomorrow. If that's what I think it is, it will be another build log soon!

I will have the table of contents done by tonight :)

Speaking of NDA and build logs, something weighing ~16 pounds is coming tomorrow. If that's what I think it is, it will be another build log real soon!

Good news, icemodz said he can re-do the cables with the yellow that matches + make the 24 pin + pci=e cables a few inches longer, I just have to pay shipping

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

new hx psu? or one of the new carbide cases?

Intel i7 4770k @4.5ghz, Asus Maximus VI Formula, Asus Geforce GTX 780, Corsair h100i, Corsair Neutron GTX 240gb, WD Black 1tb, Corsair 750D, Corsair AX860i w/ Sleeved Cables.

I rarely leave the build logs section.

Seeing how your guess is as good as mine at this point as to what I can say, that's all I can really say :(

It's something that weighs 15.4lbs and goes in a computer. I win!