What headphones/headset should I get?

ThatOneGuyThatOnlyPlaysPC

So I'm getting some money for my grades and I either want a pair of Ath m50's or should I get a logitech g30/35. I would use the ath m50's for music and for pc gaming.I don't need a mic since I have a blue snowball already so I am leaning towards the ath m50's. Any help would be appreciated.

Where are going to be using these headphones? Are you going to be using them outside? What type of music do listen to? Location? @ThatOneGuyThatOnlyPlaysPC

Quote me to get a reply!

Where are going to be using these headphones? Are you going to be using them outside? What type of music do listen to? Location? @thatonlyguythatonlyplayspc

Inside my house, and on vacations or long car rides.

If you have a mic already then you should definitely NOT waste money on a headset (especially one from a peripheral company). Headphones of similar price will sound better and your microphone will crush any headset mic.

If you have a mic already then you should definitely NOT waste money on a headset (especially one from a peripheral company). Headphones of similar price will sound better and your microphone will crush any headset mic.

I could either get the ath m50's or sennheiser 558 which do u recommend?

I could either get the ath m50's or sennheiser 558 which do u recommend?

Personally I'd go for the Sennheiser but keep in mind that it is an open headphone so it will not isolate from outside noise e.g. car rides.

Inside my house, and on vacations or long car rides.

Location?

Quote me to get a reply!

Location?

In my basement or in my room. Nobody goes in either besides me or if I have friends over so any headphones would be fine.

In my basement or in my room. Nobody goes in either besides me or if I have friends over so any headphones would be fine.

I am asking where you are buying from.

Quote me to get a reply!

The hyperx headset is not bad at that price. If you are in the US, a few other options are pioneer se-a1000, sennheiser hd518,sony mdr7506, and chc Silverado if they are still on sale. If you are in Canada you can try to get these shipped from the US Amazon and save some money.

I am asking where you are buying from.

We'll you should tell me that instead of location and I'm buying from NCIX but I can get either pair of headphones cheaper with price match and I'm also in the U.S. and I can afford to pay for the 1-2 day shipping along with cost of whatever I buy.

We'll you should tell me that instead of location and I'm buying from NCIX but I can get either pair of headphones cheaper with price match and I'm also in the U.S. and I can afford to pay for the 1-2 day shipping along with cost of whatever I buy.

I would say you should get something like the SRH440 with 840 pads, but if you don't mind open headphones the HD 518 are also a good choice.

Quote me to get a reply!