My new rig

Reddice

Hey all.

I am quite new to this forum, i recently joined mostly to get advise from other techies. So i wanted to show off my new build, i am not quite done though still waiting on my sleeving for the AX and the sata caple's which i will be doing on my own(i work as an electrician so caple's kinda come natural to me and i enjoy it). Also i would like to know if there is anything i can do better to make the build look nicer since it's my first build so i am still learning.

Thank's.

post-63656-0-84440800-1400516346_thumb.j

AH almost forgot the specs they are as follows.

Case: Corsair 750 D

MB: ROG Maximus 6

PSU: AX 860 plat. fully modular

CPU cooler: 240M seidon CM

CPU: I5 4670k(not done any OC yet)

GPU: Asus GTX 780 OC

MEM: Kingston HyperX beast 2x4GB 2.4kHz

SSD: Samsung EVO 2x250GB in raid 0

HDD: 2 Seagate 1TB and a Seagate 500MB (these are all old but trustworthy)

Looks sweet! Specs?

The one thing I don't like is the red/orange Rad.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Looks sweet! Specs?

fixed the specs and the red orange is just bad lighting from my living room or my camera will get a better shoot at it during the night

Looks sweet! Specs?

fixed the specs and the red orange is just bad lighting from my living room or my camera will get a better shoot at it during the night

Sorry let me rephrase that: it's the led strip at the top of case + daylight that makes it look red/orange but is a red strip and looks alot better with the sidepanel on :)

Sorry let me rephrase that: it's the led strip at the top of case + daylight that makes it look red/orange but is a red strip and looks alot better with the sidepanel on :)

lol. Ok I was gonna say, That would have to be on terrible camera to make the rad red.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

i prefer to turn the rad arround, those tubes so close to the exhaust fan, not so sure about it.

that's my only note, great job

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

Only one photo?? Come on mate, we like to see pictures around here! Looks good none the less...

I don't get why you chose such a huge case, it looks so empty, will you watercool everything by any chance?

My Rig:

Case: Cooler Master CM II 690 Advanced USB3; Motherboard: Asus P8z77-v; Processor: i5 3550 3.3 GHz - 3.7GHz, oc @ 3.9-4.1 GHz; Graphic cards: two XFX 7850 black edition oc @ 1 GHz; 

Ram: Corsair Vengance Red 2x4 GB 1600 MHz CL8; Heatsink: Noctua NH-U9B; Power supply: Corsair HX750 W 80 Plus Gold; Storage: SSD Vertex 3 120 GB +2 HDD Wester Digital 1 TB

• 2 months later...

awesome rig, but that blue LED bothers me...

yeah tell me about it but i am not to certain about how to fix that yet :(

I don't get why you chose such a huge case, it looks so empty, will you watercool everything by any chance?

The reason for a huge case is just because i have space for it and i like to have a lot room to when i work in it. I would water cool it if i didn't live in Iceland, it is insanely expensive to get the parts over here and no retailer here has the things needed. Basically the only water cooling solution available here in Iceland are the all in one one's. :(

So a little update, finally got finished with my 24pin, 2 of my Sata, Audio and the usb header. It is coming along nicely in my opinion with a big thanks to http://www.icemodz.com/ for providing me with the pins, sleeving and plug's ect. also the 10/18 pins for the MB are a little chaotic since they arn't extensions i made a new 24 pin plug, but in all honesty i actually like the look of that  :) just wish i could sleeve the USB 3 header. Now i am just deciding when to finish up the 8/4 CPU pins, PCI-E and the sata power cables(it toke some work since it is my first try :)  )

@ Jimstah87 there more photos :)

dmp5OPh.jpg

2zhO1WL.jpg

wiK1Tbm.jpg

FlnVBh6.jpg

kPvxACk.jpg