H100 Compatibility Thread

Helltech

nzxt h440???

Gaming rig) i5-4690k@3,5ghz,4,1ghz turbo , gigabyte z97x-gaming 3, hyperx fury red 2x4gb(1600mhz), msi GTX 970 gaming 4, corsair cs650m PSU, corsair carbide spec-03 case, be quiet pure rock Cpu cooler, kingston v300 120gb ssd, samsung evo 830 120gb ssd, segate baracuda 1,5tb hdd, Laptop 1) HP pavilion power, i7 7700hq, 16gb ddr4, 256gb nvme ssd, 1tb hdd, nvdia gtx 1050 Laptop 2(linux mint)Dell Xps 15(2011), i3-2130m, nvidia gt525m, 4gb 1333mhz ram, 500gb hdd Laptop3(mint and windows)Dell inspiron 15z(2013), i5-3337u, hd 4000 graphics, 6gb 1600mhz ddr3, 500gb hdd, 32gb ssd(RST) First PC(still using for some windows XP programs)Amd athlon xp 1500+@1,96ghz, 2gb 300mhz ram, PNY geforce 6200, 80gb maxtor hdd, asus(tek) a7n8x-deluxe , 450W psu, spire case

can you do push pull in an Air 540??

in the front i think so

Gaming rig) i5-4690k@3,5ghz,4,1ghz turbo , gigabyte z97x-gaming 3, hyperx fury red 2x4gb(1600mhz), msi GTX 970 gaming 4, corsair cs650m PSU, corsair carbide spec-03 case, be quiet pure rock Cpu cooler, kingston v300 120gb ssd, samsung evo 830 120gb ssd, segate baracuda 1,5tb hdd, Laptop 1) HP pavilion power, i7 7700hq, 16gb ddr4, 256gb nvme ssd, 1tb hdd, nvdia gtx 1050 Laptop 2(linux mint)Dell Xps 15(2011), i3-2130m, nvidia gt525m, 4gb 1333mhz ram, 500gb hdd Laptop3(mint and windows)Dell inspiron 15z(2013), i5-3337u, hd 4000 graphics, 6gb 1600mhz ddr3, 500gb hdd, 32gb ssd(RST) First PC(still using for some windows XP programs)Amd athlon xp 1500+@1,96ghz, 2gb 300mhz ram, PNY geforce 6200, 80gb maxtor hdd, asus(tek) a7n8x-deluxe , 450W psu, spire case

• 2 months later...

I have a define r4, is it saying that the radiator is supposed to be mounted in the front?

Can you roof mount it without hitting my motherboard heat sinks?

Halfbreed

I have a define r4, is it saying that the radiator is supposed to be mounted in the front?

Mount if off center and you'll be fine. @Excon says he used a Sabertooth mobo and it fit so I assume you'll be fine.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Mount if off center and you'll be fine. @Excon says he used a Sabertooth mobo and it fit so I assume you'll be fine.

You do it with pretty much any motherboard as long as you use the off set holes.

• 3 weeks later...

750d?

>tfw no princessan 

my rig : Intel Xeon 1246-v3 , asus z97 sabertooth mark 1 , 16gb hyperx fury , 1tb wd black , 240gb hyperx 3k ssd , corsair 650w RM psu , hyper 212 evo , gtx 970 ,

and a cat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We are only going to bother with decent cases that are actually good.

Well.....that is THE most SUBJECTIVE comment I have EVER seen!

I happen to find the NZXT H440 to be quite good. Also, why just the H100, hasn't that AIO had leaking problems? There's much better AIOs available, like the NZXT Kraken X61. Seriously, I don't know why this thread got pinned. Tis quite ridiculous to be honest, sorry, but it is.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Corsair 350d

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

• 2 weeks later...

Fits in a Z1 Plus, ridiculously cramped...but it fits

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.8GHZGPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X (X2 - SLI)RAM: 24GB | Storage: 128GB 960 PRO M.2 SSD, 1TB & 750GB HDD | Operating System: Windows 10, MacOS High Sierra

Probably already been covered in here somewhere, however i've used the H100 in 2 different Cases now, so i'll leave my findings here.

Coolermaster N500: Yes it fit, however had to set the fans to Pull trough the Rad, as Push meant the Fans were Resting against the Ram clips and blocking the Fan headers (Motherboard is ASRock H97m PRO4)

NZXT H440: Have had the H100 fit in Push/Pull, so there would be no trouble whatsoever installing it in either push or pull. This case is absolutely gorgeous! :wub:

nzxt s340 ???

In the front ;)

• 2 weeks later...

how the hell did he do that with fins  the z11 lol i bought a h100i gtx and got it into my zalman z11 plus hf1 barly, i got anoyed and just took the fins out and skippn 2 screws 

H100i fits in a Fractal R5 in Push/Pull, even with the heatsinks on Dominator Platinum memory.

Need to use the offset mounting points on the ceiling.

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if someone mentioned this already or not, but I own the Cooler Master HAF 912 and you cannot mount the H100i on the top with certain motherboards. Plus, even if you do mount it, then you would have no space for a rear fan. Some modding is required.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/JZxff7

Check out my build. Notice the motherboard. The heat sink placement on the motherboard makes it impossible to have the rad and the fans mounted on the top inside the case. I had to place my fans outside and the rad inside, then drill a hole on the top to let the fan cables through. Also my rear fan had to placed outside, with the fan cable routed through a hole in the back.

Not to mention, the top of the case is not an even surface. So, screwing the fans in took a lot of trial and error to get the right screw lengths.

Personally, I'd advice against buying the HAF 912 if you have a motherboard with heat sinks like mine.

• 3 weeks later...

I plan on making a thread listing the best cases, along with prices, that have compatibility for H100, as that seems to be the most asked question on these forums. Anyone wants to help out and start, that would be great. Please tell me where and how it fits in the case, rear, top, bottom, front, push/pull, push or pull, etc.

We are only going to bother with decent cases that are actually good.

Windowed

NZXT Tempest 410 Elite ~ 70 USD

Roof, pull.

Cooler Master Storm Enforcer ~ 80 USD

Roof, push or pull.

NZXT Pantom 410 ~100 USD

Roof, push or pull.

Corsair C70 ~ 100 USD

Roof, push or pull. Push/Pull hardware dependent.

Antec 900 ~100 USD

Front, push/pull. Loss of drive space.

Corsair 600T ~ 160 USD

Roof, push/pull.

Antec 1200 v3 ~160 USD

Rear, push/pull.

Corsair 650D ~ 170 USD

Roof, push or pull. Push/Pull hardware dependent.

NZXT Switch 810 ~170 USD

Roof, push/pull

Silverstone Raven RV02 ~180 USD

Bottom, push/pull

Corsair 600T SE ~180 USD

Roof, push/pull.

Cooler Master HAF X ~180 USD

Roofl, push or pull. Push/Pull is hardware dependent.

Corsair 650D ~185 USD

Roof, push/pull.

Corsair 800D ~275 USD

Roof, push/pull.

Silverstone TJ10 ~320 USD

Roof, push/pull.

Non-Windowed

Cooler Master HAF 912 ~60 USD

Roof, push or pull.

Cooler Master Centurion 590 ~70 USD

Roof, push or pull.

Cooler Master 690 ~80 USD

Bottom, push or pull. Requires removal of some of the HDD cage.

Corsair 300R ~80 USD

Roof, push or pull. Large ram can cause problems with installation.

Cooler Master 690II ~90USD

Top, push or pull. Push/Pull but is RAM/Mobo dependent.

Corsair 400R ~90 USD

Roof, push or push. Modded to push/pull but is RAM/Mobo dependent.

Cooler Master HAF 922 ~100 USD

Top, push or pull.

Cooler Master HAF XB ~ 100 USD

Front, push or pull.

Fractal Design Define Mini ~ 100 USD

Front, push/pull. Requires removal of HDD tray.

Fractal Design Arc Mini ~ 100 USD

Top push or pull. Push/pull hardware dependent.

Fractal Design Arc Midi ~ 103 USD (Discontinued)

Roof, push/pull.

Cooler Master Haf XM ~ 110 USD

Roof, push/pull.

Cooler Master Storm Sniper ~125 USD

Roof, push or pull.

NZXT Phantom ~ 130 USD

Roof, push/pull

Corsair 500R ~ 130 USD

Roof, push or push. Push/Pull but is RAM/Mobo dependent.

Cooler Master HAF 932 ~150 USD

Roof, push/pull.

Corsair 550D ~ 150 USD

Roof, push or push. Push/Pull but is RAM/Mobo dependent.

Lanboy Air ~150 USD

Front, push or pull. Requires a lot of patience.

Windowed (Requires Modding)

Cooler Master Storm Scout ~80 USD

Roof

Fractal Design R4 ~110 USD

Front, push/pull. Requires removal of HDD tray.

Silverstone Raven RV03 ~160 USD

Front, push or pull.

Silverstone TJ07 ~350 USD

Top, push or pull. Need to drill mounting holes.

Non-Windowed (Requires Modding)

Antec 300 ~ 65 USD

Front, push/pull. Requires heavy modding.

Fractal Design Arc Mini ~ 100 USD

Roof, push or pull. Push/Pull with slim rear exhaust fan.

Do you maybe know if corsair h110 280mm is compatible with corsair 760t case?

I'd have to recommend Corsair AIR 240. Fitted my H100i GTX with no problems at all. Plus the windowed case looks awesome and has lots of space !

• 1 month later...

I have a H100i installed in my HAF stacker (main chassis on the front). It's a tight fit, I had to mount the fans on the inside of the case in front of the radiator for the block to reach the socket.