H100 Compatibility Thread

Helltech

Coolermaster 690. Fits up the top don't have to remove hdd trays

Can the h100 or h100i fits in the cm storm enforcer since the case supports 2 x 120mm fans?

Anyone know whether it fits in a CM Storm Enforcer?

Coolermaster 690. Fits up the top don't have to remove hdd trays

Thank you.

Anyone know whether it fits in a CM Storm Enforcer?
Can the h100 or h100i fits in the cm storm enforcer since the case supports 2 x 120mm fans?

yes.

Thermaltake Level 10 GT, and Chaser MK-1 both support it. Both are badass, underrated cases.

• 2 weeks later...

You've listed under non-windowed, the Fractal Design Mini. I think you meant the *Define Mini.
Thank you!

i fitted h100 in my aero cool vx-e pro in dvd bays with no moding.

The H100 fits fine in my Antec P280. Its a very nice case, Great for cable routing.

Asus Maximus VI Hero , i5 4670k , 8gb Corsair vengeance ddr3, Asus HD 7970 matrix platinum, Corsair AX860, Ocz agility 3 120gb ssd, 1tb wd green hdd, custom water loop. All in an Antec p280

It works with my Antec p280 in pull configuration but forget push/pull, there's not enough space at the top of the case

The H100 doesn't fit push/pull in the roof of my 600T, only pull.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Sorry for multiple posts, my phone is messing up.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

The H100 doesn't fit push/pull in my 600T.

can the cm storm scout 2 advanced fit a h100?Cause its a new one from cm

Cooler Master Storm Stryker / Storm Trooper:

Top: Push, pull is possible if you remove the handle on the top.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 (2x SP120 Quiet Edition)  Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz  PSU: Corsair AX850  GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2GB  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

• 3 weeks later...
Correct me if i'm wrong but I feel like the H100 would work in any case with two 120mm fan mounts beside each other relatively close to the cpu.
My friend put an H100 in a Cooler Master Elite 430. It does fit.

Wow, thumbs up for this thread! This is going to really help with planned build.

Fractal Design Define R4, push or pull, worked on my AsRock Extreme4 Z77 board which has the 8-pin ALL the way at the top. It's crummy, but 100% possible.

Only actually tried roof, front might be possible with mods, but else not.

Fits with a rear fan as well.

Note: This is the H100i, but I guess it's kinda the same.

The Antec Eleven Hundred. Its not the most ideal solution but you can put it on the clips that are on the hard drive cages so its kind of like and intake.

Thermaltake Level 10 GT, and Chaser MK-1 both support it. Both are badass, underrated cases.

H100 also fits in the roof of Thermaltake Level 10 GTS. Mounting holes for the H100 are smaller than the mounting holes for the fans so its easy to miss them. I think its possible to even do push/pull although im not 100% sure.

If you're case doesn't support dual-120 radiators, just get an h80i (which is essentially an h100 folded in half) and use pressure optimized fans in push-pull.

Build: Fx-8120@4.1ghz,  Gtx770@1.0ghz,  16gb Patriot memory,  Cheap case from thermaltake

do you have to mod the CM Storm Enforcer to hit an H100?

Please add the new Corsair 350D to the list. It is available windowed or without and can accept a Corsair H100 in push or pull in the top. Push-pull maybe possible at the front of the case, but I'm not entirely sure.

You were a noob once too!