CM Storm Rapid-I Gaming Keyboard

A cheaper solution(Actually, one of the cheapest legit mechanical keyboard solutions out there with genuine Cherry MX switches) would be the CM Storm QuickFire Rapid. It's very similar to this at a lower price. 

A cheaper solution(Actually, one of the cheapest legit mechanical keyboard solutions out there with genuine Cherry MX switches) would be the CM Storm QuickFire Rapid. It's very similar to this at a lower price. 

And that's what makes the $150 price seem so off.  I want this keyboard pretty bad but I have a really hard time justifying the price.  If it was around $110, I'd buy it in a second. 

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

June, from what I hear.

Will the Rapid-I have a Windows Key lock like the older Rapid models?

Will the Rapid-I have a Windows Key lock like the older Rapid models?

Thanks for answering my questions. I will be buying the Rapid-I as soon as I can get one in ISO. I need a good tenkeyless because I'm so fed up of leaning my entire body to the left just to type something without typos.

• 2 months later...

When will this awesome keyboard be available in the EU (Germany)? Some online shops have it listed, but don't have a shipping date. I really want one! :(