Black Beauty - Amaze Inside and Outside

Anirbas

Your new SLI bridge looks much better :) I would have gone with carbon black bitspower fittings though.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Your new SLI bridge looks much better :) I would have gone with carbon black bitspower fittings though.

Thanks, the reason no going for carbon black bitspower because got a lot of leftover silver shinning degree fittings.

Thanks, the reason no going for carbon black bitspower because got a lot of leftover silver shinning degree fittings.

I thought you were going for a full black build though...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I thought you were going for a full black build though...

^^" I wish I could, but my client got existing Silver Shining Fittings already in hand.

^^" I wish I could, but my client got existing Silver Shining Fittings already in hand.

Oh I see, I thought the build was for yourself :P

Spoiler

Oh I see, I thought the build was for yourself :P

Nope, mine still far away hehe

Some short update, hope you guys enjoy it.

14183130372_632153e178_c.jpg

13999089578_af23e02788_c.jpg

What did you use to do that? It looks AMAZING! I plan on getting some dom plats and would love to do this to them.

I really don't like the look of those gpu blocks, plus having 3 seems an odd look, best go for four

This is the most accurate description of corsair vs noctua fans i've seen in my entire life

Are you implying that there are way more people who are fans of corsair fans or that Noctua fans are quieter than corsair fans and therefore have more fans?

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

Are you implying that there are way more people who are fans of corsair fans or that Noctua fans are quieter than corsair fans and therefore have more fans?

meme-hand-girl-geeks-and-cleats.png

I really don't like the look of those gpu blocks, plus having 3 seems an odd look, best go for four

FYI, previously its quad GTX 780. But NVIDIA remove GTX 780 on quad-sli, they only allow tri-sli.

FYI, previously its quad GTX 780. But NVIDIA remove GTX 780 on quad-sli, they only allow tri-sli.

Which cards do they allow quad SLI on?

780Ti and Titan Black

Thats it? It seems like Nvidia would make more money if they opened it up to the 780/TItan.

Thats it? It seems like Nvidia would make more money if they opened it up to the 780/TItan.

I think the titan is able to do quad ski as well. To me it doesn't really matter as almost nobody can do or ever does quad ski due to case restrictions and the fact that it is a stupid idea.

I think the titan is able to do quad ski as well. To me it doesn't really matter as almost nobody can do or ever does quad ski due to case restrictions and the fact that it is a stupid idea.

Yep, my client get this build from a retail shop. That idiot retail shop didn't do any research or want to know about this problem causes my client with a mess. lucky can refund.

Yep, my client get this build from a retail shop. That idiot retail shop didn't do any research or want to know about this problem causes my client with a mess. lucky can refund.

I find it hilarious that you keep referring to him/her as 'The client' even though there is nothing weird about that.

Nice build BTW!

I find it hilarious that you keep referring to him/her as 'The client' even though there is nothing weird about that.

Nice build BTW!

Maybe I am too formal :P Just want to keep my client secret ....

Yeah well I still think having that big gap between your cards looks really out of place, seems unbalanced and not such a great looking build becaue of it, plus those gpu blocks again, whyyyyyyyyy!!!! :(

Yeah well I still think having that big gap between your cards looks really out of place, seems unbalanced and not such a great looking build becaue of it, plus those gpu blocks again, whyyyyyyyyy!!!! :(

they seriously are the worst design EK have ever come out with, plus they have recently just relaunched their clear cpu and gpu blocks which look 100x better, do you reckon you'll swap them over to the better ones?

Am I the only one who likes those blocks? O.o

Yes, they're pretty-ish. Mainly with light color builds.