Green H440 Special Edition "The Riddler" - Completed

_TechPuppet_

I was originally going to go with a TMNT (Donatello) theme and then drifted towards a Joker theme. But after decided it was overdone and went with the Riddler. I'm a big Batman fan and those are my two favorite characters. I wanted something different, that also brought some of my personalty to the build. I love riddles and rhymes and though it worked out quite well.

there are many moments where building a computer can be a riddle, especially a hackintosh, so i find it fitting  :D

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 73.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

tumblr_lm11bt4OaK1qe6xr2.gif

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

Oh, I love your attention to detail. I can't talk about it with one of my techie friends, because when I start, he look at me like I am lunatic :D

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Oh, I love your attention to detail. I can't talk about it with one of my techie friends, because when I start, he look at me like I am lunatic :D

Every little detail counts and makes all the difference.

I once had a budget..........and then I tossed it away. xD

Now it's to the point where all I want to do is make what I have in my mind a reality; No matter the cost.

If I had gone with my original plan I would have already been done with it two months ago. But no, twas not enough! I must press on!

Every little detail counts and makes all the difference.

This. Exactly this. My inner perfectionist is pleased 

And my self-diagnosed OCD jk :D

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

WOW... I havent been back here i awhile... just thought i would check the progress of everything and honestly i'm pretty satisfied. Keep up the good work! :)

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

WOW... I havent been back here i awhile... just thought i would check the progress of everything and honestly i'm pretty satisfied. Keep up the good work! :)

I'll be doing another update soon.

very nice build! 

same color scheme as the system i'm setting up for my girlfriend. 

looking forward to seeing how the loop turns out. 

Core i7-2600k @ 4.65Ghz - Asus Maximus IV Gene Z - 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance LP Cerilian Blue - Samsung EVO 840 250GB - Seagate Barracuda 7200 1TB - 2x EVGA Geforce GTX 760 SC - Corsair AX850, custom sleaved and length - Silverstone Sugo heavily modified - Full loop with EK blocks and 360 rad, frozenq res. 

looking forward to more updates! Looks great so far!!!!!!!!!!

very nice build! 

same color scheme as the system i'm setting up for my girlfriend. 

looking forward to seeing how the loop turns out. 

Killer Build

Thanks, I appreciate the comments. :)

I'm getting the odds and ends right now but with the holiday coming up it's squeezing my wallet pretty hard, especially since I have a 6yr old expecting Santa lol.

But still trucking along trying to keep a good pace with the purchases. Come January I should be able to buy the rest of the big stuff and some extras, fluids and the dyes.

• 2 weeks later...

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

Hope everyone is having a good holiday! :)

I wanted to share some pics with you guys.

I just recently received the rest of my custom anodized screws and thought I'd show you how they looked in the reservoir mounting brackets.

-Here are all my anodized screws, there will be a lot of detail in this build. :D This will help the build pop and help to even out the green and purple within my build.

E0N53dK.jpg

-Here's a pic with one of the anodized screws and one of the screws that came with the mounting bracket.

9Ia2YoB.jpg

-In this pic it shows both the anodized screws in and how it will look. Makes a big difference, and goes to show how every little detail counts. ^-^

Chs02r0.jpg

*Merry Christmas Everyone!*

I have said that and I am gonna say that again... I love the attention to detail :) The screws looks sexy :)

And it makes me happy, that I am not the only crazy person who thinks about absurd details :D

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Those screws are awesom! 

Very nice build. I've build a 750D in the same colors for my girlfriend right now. 

Where did you buy the hardware that you had anodized? I'd love to do that for my girls build too. 

Core i7-2600k @ 4.65Ghz - Asus Maximus IV Gene Z - 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance LP Cerilian Blue - Samsung EVO 840 250GB - Seagate Barracuda 7200 1TB - 2x EVGA Geforce GTX 760 SC - Corsair AX850, custom sleaved and length - Silverstone Sugo heavily modified - Full loop with EK blocks and 360 rad, frozenq res. 

Where did you buy the hardware that you had anodized? I'd love to do that for my girls build too. 

Got a local friend to anodize them for me.

Looked at your gf's build, it looks great keep up the good work. :)

• 3 weeks later...

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

Update 16:

Look what just came in the mail this morning! :D

Gonna do some artsy fartsy stuff today xD

Waiting on this beauty since late October, was torture, but since I wanted the new version (Silhouette Cameo 2 Touch) with the touch screen I had to wait for it :(

BUT NOW it's finally here!

So of course here are some pictures for you all, and I will be working on some projects and will be adding some pics later on today. I will be changing the stickers on my fans to black with a green question mark, and also the yellow on the MSI Mpower board will be green. I have tons of plans for this machine. :)

Riddle me this...

9HB98hd.jpg

8uVP6Bj.jpg

Gonna do some artsy fartsy stuff today xD

Artsy fartsy build log. Hm, yes, I am intrigued. :D

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Forgive me, I need to go and change my boxers. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"