Green H440 Special Edition "The Riddler" - Completed

_TechPuppet_

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

Update: 13

It's finally here!

And it's sooo pretty! :o

My Samsung 256GB 850 Pro came in the mail today. :)

As well as my 750GB WD Black too, along with a teaser I'll show you guys tomorrow that with really make my build pop. :D

But you all will just have to wait till tomorrow ;)

Ago6mU6.jpg

fD2yUnl.jpg

xW1Bo2M.jpg

pIXOWyp.jpg

9oiAQVN.jpg

I know, it's so sexy xD

I plan on making it even sexier too.

I'm going to make the lettering and the red square, green and purple.

That is gonna be so sexy :D I really look forward to seeing it when it's done

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

Update: 14

Got some shiny new screws!  ^_^

I had screws custom anodized for me to match the compression fittings.

A local friend of mine did them. Got to say he got the color spot on :)

Tell me your thoughts :D

Teaser: I will have custom anodized screws throughout the entire build.

l1X193C.jpg

Oh wow, it really is spot on :o

Ya :D When I first saw them I flipped out.

I was expecting them to be close but not dead on so was very ecstatic to see how nice they came out.

DAYUMN those fittings and screws are teh most beautiful thing i hef ever seen!

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

Wanted to show you guys what the screws looked like on the rads with the compression fittings.

It's all starting to come together. I have a little more of the water cooling parts to purchase which should be coming in next week and then after that it's all about the little details and airbrushing the case.

bWcVYoV.jpg

Wmmk2cy.jpg

OIgmWSf.jpg

PXj3aJF.jpg

I like it but that fan just bothers me. Should look better with it in the case but on its own it just seems like too much.

will have to wait and see.

Blarg

BJOCxpG.gifI HAZ EXICTEMENT

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

I like it but that fan just bothers me. Should look better with it in the case but on its own it just seems like too much.

will have to wait and see.

I completely agree with that. I hate the grey of the frame and the green is too much for me.

I've decided recently to go with other fans and will be ordering them soon.

I really just wanted to see how the screws would look with everything kinda slapped together.

I appreciate your honesty :)  I like knowing what others think and try to please not just myself but my viewers/subscribers too.

P.S. I'll take pics of the other fans as soon as they come in.

• 2 weeks later...

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

Update 15:

*New Fans* :D

Decided after the last photos/update that I didn't like the way those fans looked.

So I decided to buy some new fans that I thought looked a lot better.

Here are my new Alpenföhn Wing Boost 2 fans. Some of you may recognize the design of the fans, they are the OEM version of the Parvum F1.0 fans.

Performance wise these fans are very quiet, you might as well call them dead silent.

The static pressure also exceeds what I though they would push.

I'm amazed at the quality and the frame, it's not hard plastic it's made out of a dense rubber material.

Tell me what you think.

-Tomorrow I'll take pics and show you what they look like on one of the rads. Stay tuned.

7eQO4jX.jpg

dXe2lWJ.jpg

EHB40tV.jpg

6mB8o20.jpg

ohhhh, they look nice

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Update 15:

Decided after the last photos/update that I didn't like the way those fans looked.

Here are my new Alpenföhn Wing Boost 2 fans. Some of you may recognize the design of the fans, they are the OEM version of the Parvum F1.0 fans.

Performance wise these fans are very quiet, you might as well call them dead silent.

I'm amazed at the quality and the frame, it's not hard plastic it's made out of a dense rubber material.

Tell me what you think.

-Tomorrow I'll take pics and show you what they look like on one of the rads. Stay tuned.

I thought Parvum's fans look familiar.

What is the static pressure rating? I haven't been able to find one looking at both Alpenföhn and Parvum's listed specs.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

Update 15:

Tell me what you think.

These fans look much better than the other ones.

Blarg

I thought Parvum's fans look familiar.

What is the static pressure rating? I haven't been able to find one looking at both Alpenföhn and Parvum's listed specs.

I'm not quite sure as to what the static pressure rating is, but when I had the coolink fans on the PE rads (which have 38 FPI) I could feel it roughly 2 to 2 1/2 feet away with the fans at 1700rpm (max). With the Alpenföhn at 1500rpm (max) I stood about 3 1/2 to 4ft away and I could still feel the air really well.

Too much maths to figure it out. :)

(Surprisingly I tried to figure it about but it started becoming too complicated..) I try I try... lol

These fans look much better than the other ones.

I agree, I think it was a wise choice to change.

I was thinking about changing the middle decal too, to either a green background with a black batman symbol on them or a black background with a green question mark-or opposite. Do you think it would be worth the effort?

Anyone's opinion is welcome.

I agree, I think it was a wise choice to change.

I was thinking about changing the middle decal too, to either a green background with a black batman symbol on them or a black background with a green question mark-or opposite. Do you think it would be worth the effort?

Anyone's opinion is welcome.

mix and match.

Blarg

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

So here, just like in the pics before last, is one of my new Alpenföhn Wing Boost 2 fans on one of the rads with the screws and compression fittings.

I would say these blend much better than the last fans. No more ugly stand out grey and overwhelming yellowish/green.

I think with these there's just enough green to compliment and it matches the case near perfect.

-I've also ordered another part recently and it will be here within a day, I'll be posting pics up soon after.

RTIJ6Jb.jpg

puzcgxX.jpg

SYduHQk.jpg

97ClbaD.jpg

7vVRzez.jpg

So here, just like in the pics before last, is one of my new Alpenföhn Wing Boost 2 fans on one of the rads with the screws and compression fittings.

I would say these blend much better than the last fans. No more ugly stand out grey and overwhelming yellowish/green.

I think with these there's just enough green to compliment and it matches the case near perfect.

-I've also ordered another part recently and it will be here within a day, I'll be posting pics up soon after.

this combo looks worlds better. can't wait for more.

tumblr_n77r0ikqFN1snurfmo4_500.gif

Blarg

It's really coming along! You chose a really good theme!

Thanks man :)

I was originally going to go with a TMNT (Donatello) theme and then drifted towards a Joker theme. But after decided it was overdone and went with the Riddler. I'm a big Batman fan and those are my two favorite characters. I wanted something different, that also brought some of my personalty to the build. I love riddles and rhymes and though it worked out quite well.