Green H440 Special Edition "The Riddler" - Completed

_TechPuppet_

Dude what.

Your man is behind Riptide Sleeving? 

*Kneels and bows*

I will be more than honored to make you guys banners.

[Also, I'm already following his build, and I asked him if he was interested in a banner.]

Yes lol he is :)

I love the banner you did for him it's awesome! :D

You got skills man, skills...

Yes lol he is :)

I love the banner you did for him it's awesome! :D

You got skills man, skills...

Hey you know...

I could really do with some sleeeeved cabllesssss... xD

*just kidding, but if he was actually cool with it, I would flip shet*

I can't wait to get my H440 Blue/Black and move my current rig over with some new upgrades. I just love the H440 look so much, beautiful build man.

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

I can't wait to get my H440 Blue/Black and move my current rig over with some new upgrades. I just love the H440 look so much, beautiful build man.

Can't wait to see yours :D I would love to just buy every colored case and mod each one a different theme lol

P.S. I'm a chick... not a man... : P

can we get cable mangement images?

Ugh... wish I would have taken some before I closed the back. It wasn't too bad (the cable management) but due to the high volume of cables it was very hard to get the door on and so I think the less I take it off and on the better due to the cushion that's on it. I just don't want to tear it anymore than I probably already have :(

But, next time I do have to take it off I will def. take pics.

Stunning, love the colour scheme

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Very nice build, those cables sure are neat!

Mobo buddies!

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

I'm actually surprised, that you didn't to put in a nVidia card, but the build still looks outstanding! :) 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Needs more purple.

Nope. Already tired of the barney comments, (which my build is Green with Purple accents so I don't see it- think people are just picking on my build honestly) Looks more like a ninja turtles build or grapes or something.

Thank you for the compliment :)

I'm actually surprised, that you didn't to put in a nVidia card, but the build still looks outstanding! :)

I'm actually saving up for one and will be switching out cards once I get it and will be using the sapphire card in my next build. And Thank You  :)

Man, this one turned out nice. My favourite case, in my favourite color. I'm wondering why I decided not to do that now. I was never a fan of purple but it does work well with this one. Bold, but not overdone. Good job.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Man, this one turned out nice. My favourite case, in my favourite color. I'm wondering why I decided not to do that now. I was never a fan of purple but it does work well with this one. Bold, but not overdone. Good job.

Thank you!  ^-^

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to decide what color fluid to go with, can't decide between Green or Purple.

Suggestions would be welcome. :)

Well, you already do have a lot of green in your build so more green may overdue it, but when it comes to purple, it may just blend in with the fittings making them not pop out. So, I would say green.

Trying to decide what color fluid to go with, can't decide between Green or Purple.

Suggestions would be welcome. :)

I'm usually partial to clear coolant if there's already quite

a bit of colour in the build. If you were to go with coloured

fluid, I'd probably lean towards purple despite the purple

fittings, since the case accents are already green and there's

already more green than purple inside the case.

In the end though, you might just need to try it out.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Maybe uv reflection fluid (or however evryone calls uv coolant)

No No No

Well, you already do have a lot of green in your build so more green may overdue it, but when it comes to purple, it may just blend in with the fittings making them not pop out. So, I would say green.

I like the idea of them standing out so yeah I was afraid that if i do purple the fittings would blend in. :/ But don't want to over due it with the green either.

I'm usually partial to clear coolant if there's already quite

a bit of colour in the build. If you were to go with coloured

fluid, I'd probably lean towards purple despite the purple

fittings, since the case accents are already green and there's

already more green than purple inside the case.

In the end though, you might just need to try it out.

What if I did an purple paint job on the case and green fluid, you think it would balance out?

Maybe uv reflection fluid (or however evryone calls uv coolant)

Thought about it but I don't think it would go well with the look I'm going for. That's more of a radioactive feel etc.

• 3 weeks later...

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

Update 5:

Got a new update for you guys:

Recently purchased-

4 low profile plugs

2 extenders

1 valve

1 5way (Multi-F block)

All from Bitspower

and 1 EK-7950 - Acetal+EN (Nickel) Waterblock

I have two Rads on the way, coming soon!! :D

IMG_9901_zps564f571b.jpg

IMG_9929_zps05a8c67e.jpg

IMG_9935_zps3d8f50a1.jpg

I would go with purple coolant mainly to balance the amount of purple to green.  

When I first saw this build taking off, I thought I wouldn't like the colors together

and now that it's at this stage it looks great! As for paining the case purple and

doing green coolant, it could work.  I think the purple and black wouldn't have

enough of a contrast to look that good. 

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

I would go with purple coolant mainly to balance the amount of purple to green.  

When I first saw this build taking off, I thought I wouldn't like the colors together

and now that it's at this stage it looks great! As for paining the case purple and

doing green coolant, it could work.  I think the purple and black wouldn't have

enough of a contrast to look that good. 

Thanks, and ya with the colours I wanted to do something different. With how I have everything mapped out and planned I am evenly placing the colors. I don't want too much green nor purple. Like I said it's not finished quite yet so there's more to come even still in color. So right now it looks more green than purple but again I'm not quite done.

I'm not painting the case all purple, what I plan on doing is having it manually painted, such as airbrushing, an actual "paint job" from an artist, of probably the riddler or some cool logo or the "Riddler" name with question marks around it. Not quite sure what exactly I would like yet. Was thinking about painting the feet though purple, but not sure if I should. Don't want to over do anything.