Green H440 Special Edition "The Riddler" - Completed

_TechPuppet_

pZudHWj_zpsf69ee4cc.png

Banner by Rumikarimu

Hey everyone, welcome to my build log for my "Riddler" build. I have a H440 Special Edition Green Case and I'm going with the "Riddler" theme from Batman. Decking it out with Green and Purple, this build will have a beautiful airbrushed mural on the case to go with the added touches of vinyl to make the build really pop. It will have the Riddler standing over Gotham city wrapping around the case. I Plan on doing Water Cooling and for the liquid I have decided to go with Green and will be using Mayhem's coolants. I'm using Darkside's LED's to illuminate the case and bring out the colors and shine. I will be using vinyl to fill in section throughout the build to add color and character, including the EK badges and the yellow designs on my MSI Mpower board and much more. I've included custom Purple anodized screws to help balance the Purple and green and to bring a little dazzle to the build. Leave your comments and post your opinions. Suggestions are always welcome. I hope you enjoy watching this build come alive.

Thanks for checking out my build and I'll post pics up and update as I go along for you all.

Remember to Subscribe so you can receive updates automatically! :D

System:
CPU - Intel i7 3770k (Recieved)
Motherboard - msi Z77 MPower (Recieved)
RAM - Corsair Vengeance lp green 16GB 1600mhz (Recieved)
SSD - Samsung 256GB 850 Pro (Recieved)
HDD - WD 2.5" 750GB Black Edition (Recieved)
GPU - XFX HD 7950 DD-Black Edition (Recieved)
Case - H440 Green Special Edition (Recieved)
PSU - Seasonic-X 750W Fully Modular (Recieved)
Cooling - H80i (Recieved)
Fans - Coolink Fans (Recieved)
New Fans - EKL Alpenföhn Wing Boost 2 Plus Fans (Recieved)
Dazmode Darkside white LED's (Recieved)

WaterCooling
EK-7950 - Acetal+EN (Nickel) Waterblock (Recieved)
EK Supremacy CPU Liquid Cooling Block - Acetal + Nickel (Recieved)
EK- X3 250 Liquid Cooling Reservoir (Recieved)
EK-DDC 3.2 PWM X-TOP CSQ Pump - Acetal (Recieved)
PrimoChilll 1/2" PETG 16 36" tubes (Recieved)
1 360 and 1 120 EK PE Rads (Recieved)
Redharbinger EK 250 Reservoir Cover (Recieved)
Mayhems Coolants and dyes (Recieved)

★Update Shortcuts★

Update 1
Update 2
Update 3
Update 4
Update 5
Update 6
Update 7
Update 8
Update 9
Update 10
Update 11
Update 12
Update 13
Update 14
Update 15
Update 16
Update 17
Update 18
Update 19
Update 20
Update 21
Update 22
Update 23
Update 24 -Build Complete

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

IMG_9218_zps70d8355c.jpg

IMG_9231_zps5ed91fd4.jpg

IMG_9264_zps954248bb.jpg

IMG_9277_zps7779b0a4.jpg

IMG_9280_zps0b515b80.jpg

IMG_9286_zpsef325a56.jpg

IMG_9288_zps8babad6e.jpg

IMG_9292_zps89863912.jpg

NEEDS MORE FRONT IO SHOTS

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

That is a beautiful case, but really? Comic Sans? :P

Looking forward for how it will turn out.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Are you sure you want to use the Mpower?

I'm thinking some kind of a Gigabyte Sniper may look better, then again, I am a bit colourblind.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

You can remove the yellow covers on the Z77 Mpower if you didn't already know.  I'd suggest you do it as it makes the board look WAY better IMO.  

Not the best picture, but here's my WIP rig with the mpower's cover removed as an example.

1555654_780983801931436_884770188_n.jpg?

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

Shocked you're putting an AMD card in this green team case lol.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

I think it would look cooler with a Gigabyte Sniper board with the green stuff

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Are you sure you want to use the Mpower?

I'm thinking some kind of a Gigabyte Sniper may look better, then again, I am a bit colourblind.

I do like the Sniper MB, but with the Mpower board you can't see as much of the pcb tracers, plus it's painted a matte black like the case. I have three options with the board, either I can leave the yellow (cause the riddler has a little yellow to him) or peel off the yellow and leave it all black, or I can just paint the yellow parts green. Nice suggestion though, I was thinking of that board too.

You can remove the yellow covers on the Z77 Mpower if you didn't already know.  I'd suggest you do it as it makes the board look WAY better IMO.  

Not the best picture, but here's my WIP rig with the mpower's cover removed as an example.

Yes thank you, I did know they could be taken off. I've been debating whether to take it off, paint it, or leave it.

Shocked you're putting an AMD card in this green team case lol.

I know hehe, I am looking into getting a Nvidia card though :) and will be putting the sapphire in my next build.

I got this same case for my birthday which was on mother's day :3 and I must say that she is on my list of the most beautiful things in the world right after Megan fox and tacos :3 I am planning on getting a gigabyte g1 sniper and the new 4790k when it comes out to replace my blue motherboard. The last thing I need to replace is my ram because it's red :3

wow, thats a lot of bees!

Riddler_zpseb7e72b7.jpg

Finally Got my new H440 Special Edition Green Case. Going to go with the "Riddler" Theme from Batman. :D Decking it out with Green, Purple, and Yellow. Soon I'll be adding in my components. Going to order more fans and LEDs. Then will be looking into getting a nice paint job on the case. I'll post pics up and update as I go along.

System:

CPU - Intel i7 3770k (Recieved)

Motherboard - msi Z77 MPower (Recieved)

RAM - Corsair Vengeance lp green 16GB 1600mhz (Recieved)

GPU - Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor-X Boost Edition (Recieved)

Case - H440 Green Special Edition (Recieved)

PSU - Seasonic-X 750W Fully Modular (Recieved)

Cooling - H80i (Recieved)

Fans - Coolink Fans (Recieved & will be ordering more soon)

LED's - White (will be ordering soon)

2IMG_9218PS_zpsa93d67a2.jpg

3IMG_9231PS_zps9eb87037.jpg

4IMG_9288PS_zps0e3e99b7.jpg

4IMG_9292PS_zps97296b72.jpg

IMG_9294PS_zpsc8ac8a27.jpg

IMG_9286PS_zpsab39667c.jpg

IMG_9280PS_zps4fff8063.jpg

IMG_9277PS_zpse140c8cf.jpg

IMG_9271PS_zps4b3ce415.jpg

IMG_9268PS_zps0329acbc.jpg

IMG_9264PS_zpsab716cec.jpg

like it so much im going to copy your setup but all in pink

Edited by alpenwasser
spoiler-ified long post

I got this same case for my birthday which was on mother's day :3 and I must say that she is on my list of the most beautiful things in the world right after Megan fox and tacos :3 I am planning on getting a gigabyte g1 sniper and the new 4790k when it comes out to replace my blue motherboard. The last thing I need to replace is my ram because it's red :3

Happy Belated Birthday ^_^

I got this case for Mother's day lol

I was thinking about getting the sniper but got the Mpower board instead, made up my mind that I'm going to paint the yellow that's on the board green. I use to have a blue MB as well and then switched it out for this one. My ram was red too, I got the corsair vengeance to switch it out. It matches the case nearly perfectly.

This week I'll be working on the build, setting it up, and I'll add more pics soon.

Update 2:

Ordering some White LED's, heat shrink (for sleeving the fan wires), and more of my Coolink fans tomorrow.

Plan on putting all of it in my new case once I receive everything.

Pics coming soon!

• 2 weeks later...

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

Update 3: Got my LED's and more fans. Put it in my new awesome case :D

This is not the end of my modding.

I have some more things in mind like a nice paint job on the case (such as a mural) and some beautiful water cooling coming up.

Please, Tell Me What You Think. :)

IMG_9557_zps03378371.jpg

IMG_9558_zpsd13b5e95.jpg

IMG_9600_zpsf1087a26.jpg

IMG_9624_zpsd3577d17.jpg

IMG_9650_zps93684e5a.jpg