Green H440 Special Edition "The Riddler" - Completed

_TechPuppet_

Im starting to wonder if this build is going to end in 2015 D:

I should be done around March/April - which is almost a year to build my computer. I pretty much have all the parts, just waiting on the fluids (which I just bought today) and going to buy the case again and get that one airbrushed. After that I'm done. :)

Patience young grasshoppa..

I should be done around March/April - which is almost a year to build my computer. I pretty much have all the parts, just waiting on the fluids (which I just bought today) and going to buy the case again and get that one airbrushed. After that I'm done. :)

Patience young grasshoppa..

A airbrushed H440? Where do I triple like :D

Fancy, I like it. Now I wish I could have something like this for cutting out vinyl wrap :D

Would like to have Ace of spades on the middle of fans :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Fancy, I like it. Now I wish I could have something like this for cutting out vinyl wrap :D

It definitely is useful :)

Can be used for my arts and crafts and for computers, GO DUAL USAGE!! :D

Worth every penny.

It definitely is useful :)

Can be used for my arts and crafts and for computers, GO DUAL USAGE!! :D

Worth every penny.

Yeah, but I don't think I could justify the price tag. Doesn't mean I don't want one though :D

Btw I edited the post before, but you we're way too quick to respond :D

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Yeah, but I don't think I could justify the price tag. Doesn't mean I don't want one though :D

Btw I edited the post before, but you we're way too quick to respond :D

lol  I is fast. :)

I was actually talking with @ericlee30 about maybe doing some vinyl projects and selling them to people that don't want to buy the machine, but want some vinyl decals.

But there's a fine line of what we can do, it can't be trademarked in anyway, such as intel, Nvidia/Nvidia's logos etc.. So wasn't quite sure whether it would be worth it or not to do it.

lol  I is fast. :)

I was actually talking with @ericlee30 about maybe doing some vinyl projects and selling them to people that don't want to buy the machine, but want some vinyl decals.

But there's a fine line of what we can do, it can't be trademarked in anyway, such as intel, Nvidia/Nvidia's logos etc.. So wasn't quite sure whether it would be worth it or not to do it.

Hard to say really. I think that lot of people would like some cut-outs here and there, that are way to complicated/detailed to get otherwise.

I would gladly buy some cut-outs from you (Because you are stickler for detail like me :D) but since I am in the middle of the Europe It would probably be expensive to get a couple of stickers here.

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Hard to say really. I think that lot of people would like some cut-outs here and there, that are way to complicated/detailed to get otherwise.

I would gladly buy some cut-outs from you (Because you are stickler for detail like me :D) but since I am in the middle of the Europe It would probably be expensive to get a couple of stickers here.

True true understandable with the shipping costs, but if you do ever decide you want any let me know. :)

I used the "Special edition green" font on a School Dance poster 2 years ago.

Funny. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

True true understandable with the shipping costs, but if you do ever decide you want any let me know. :)

If only I was closer, I would be all over your offer :D

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Pretty.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

wow just the detail on this build is absolutely stunning, a tip of my hat my friend.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 73.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

wow just the detail on this build is absolutely stunning, a tip of my hat my friend.

Thank you :)

Just finished doing my 850 Pro (which was a painstaking process but worth it, took all my patience lol) I'll put up pics tomorrow. To me every detail counts and this build will have plenty.

I really like the logo on the fans. Good job!

*drools*

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

tDwTERI_zps167e34ed.png

Here are the promised pics of my 850 Pro dressed up.

Tell me what you think :)

I think I'm in love...

I envy you. I dont have the patience to do all that. It look amazing. I like the batman inside the question mark.

Blarg

Awesome!!!!

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

It's..... AMAZIBALLS

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

I envy you. I dont have the patience to do all that. It look amazing. I like the batman inside the question mark.

aww shucks thank you :D

I was originally just going to do a purple square and then I thought, "This is The Riddler build, there shall be no blandness, it shall have the Mark!"

So beautiful. I wish I could do a build like this but I don't think I would have the patience.

It took a lot of patience and hand eye coordination. Made my eye twitch a few times lol but it turned out great in the end. I love a challenge though and never give up once my mind is set. I always find a way and always improving where I can.

ekhrouhaf8h8a90f7B78H8 68G 98y9y8 h98UHN89huiND0UI Sfhh fidFH hf ifgsdg4g24GSFGISAG.A[G/[]DF-=F=ASFG g8YG7D g7g9ha9g97 GGHAUSG

:wub:

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza