Just want to ask what is your preferred PSU for this set up

i5 4440 
ASUS GTX 760 DirectCU2 OC
ASUS Maximus VI Hero
Gskill Ripjaw X 8gb !866
Kingston V300 120gb
NZXT H440 

Oh and it has to be semi modular or fully modular

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

A good 500 W PSU from Corsair should be good. Note that I purchase items exclusively from Corsair for my business. That being said I just received an AX1500i, and they are still the best PSU manufacturer in my book.

ACS Systems - Jason Neal

My "Danger Den" PC: i7-4960x @ 4.5Ghz, ASUS X79 Deluxe, 3x GTX Titan Black, 6x m4 512GB, 64GB Corsair DDR3-2400, Corsair AX1500i

Black Beauty Workstation/LAN PC: i5-4570 @ 3.79 GHz, ASRock Z87E-ITX, XFX Double D R9-280 (Non-X), GSkill 8GB DDR3-2400

Thanks man, you think it's enough for the build, even if I add HDD's in there?

Oh yeah, it's plenty. SSDs and HDDs don't use very much power. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Thanks man, you think it's enough for the build, even if I add HDD's in there?

It's way overkill. You could run on 400w.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

It's way overkill. You could run on 400w.

A power supply isn't most efficient at peak load though. 

@kymark why are you getting a over clocking motherboard if your getting a non over clocking cpu save your money get a b85 motherboard a a gtx 770 or r9 280x 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

A power supply isn't most efficient at peak load though. 

That CPU will struggle to get 100w and GPU peaks out at about 170w.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

That CPU will struggle to get 100w and GPU peaks out at about 170w.

He might want it if he plans to SLI that 760.

@kymark why are you getting a over clocking motherboard if your getting a non over clocking cpu save your money get a b85 motherboard a a gtx 770 or r9 280x 

He's right, that motherboard is going to be a huge chunk of your budget, and with the rest of your components you won't ever get close to making full use of it. Tbh unless you're going all out 3 or 4-way SLI I'd never recommend any ASUS Maximus board ever. Seriously, get a cheaper board.

EDIT: A board like this one will do everything the Hero will do with that setup for literally half the price: http://www.cclonline.com/product/128783/GA-H87-D3H/Motherboards/Gigabyte-GA-H87-D3H-Motherboard-Core-i3/i5/i7/Pentium/Celeron-Socket-Socket-1150-H87-Express-ATX-RAID-Gigabit-LAN-Integrated-Graphics-/MBD0747/

Its for upgrade in the future, I might buy an unlocked processor or SLI my 760 and other stuff. It's also for design because the components I picked are red and black. I might reconsider buying a cheaper one if you could also suggest a black and red themed motherboard besides ASUS that can accompany my components :D

Its for upgrade in the future, I might buy an unlocked processor or SLI my 760 and other stuff. It's also for design because the components I picked are red and black. I might reconsider buying a cheaper one if you could also suggest a black and red themed motherboard besides ASUS that can accompany my components :D

gigabytes z87 ud4h

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

gigabytes z87 ud4h

This looks good but the grey accent on the ram slots just doesn't appeal to me, although it's good that it's cheaper, and it's also a Z87. It still doesn't fit the color scheme that I'm going for.

This looks good but the grey accent on the ram slots just doesn't appeal to me, although it's good that it's cheaper, and it's also a Z87. It still doesn't fit the color scheme that I'm going for.

Try an MSI board. Most of their Z87 range is in black and red, and their upcoming Z97 range will be too.

Try an MSI board. Most of their Z87 range is in black and red, and their upcoming Z97 range will be too.

Yeah, I already saw their Z87 product line of motherboards, It's good but the ROG design still get's me. I saw the EVGA FTW maybe i'll go with that.

If you want upgrade in the future you should consider better PSU right now.

However.. how long is your FUTURE ? because in next year is broadwell release with ddr4 compatibility. Unless you want buy something in haswell line so thats cool.

I'd strive for 500 watts unless you plan on adding a more powerful video card or doing SLI; if not, you're going to be sacrificing the efficiency of the unit and taking the risk of looking like a n00b. Do 750 watts for SLI.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

If you want upgrade in the future you should consider better PSU right now.

However.. how long is your FUTURE ? because in next year is broadwell release with ddr4 compatibility. Unless you want buy something in haswell line so thats cool.

I'm just going to go with haswell don't need the latest, just a good computer for gaming, programming, and media stuff. 

I'd strive for 500 watts unless you plan on adding a more powerful video card or doing SLI; if not, you're going to be sacrificing the efficiency of the unit and taking the risk of looking like a n00b. Do 750 watts for SLI.

Thanks man,I'm still a noob in choosing power supplies though :)

Yeah, I already saw their Z87 product line of motherboards, It's good but the ROG design still get's me. I saw the EVGA FTW maybe i'll go with that.

Hm, ok then, it's your money. Just be aware that for any Asus ROG product you'll be a paying a pretty hefty premium for that design.

Your 4440 and 760 will pull no more than 400W, along with the rest of your system.

But, to be safe you would want to invest in a 500W+ PSU.

I don't recommend Corsair, as in their low-end lineups. (CX, CXM, CS, CSM, TX)

They use cheap capacitors and are more likely to fail than like, Seasonic.

Here's something I would recommend.

Power Supply:  XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($57.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $57.99
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-05-10 11:25 EDT-0400)

Your 4440 and 760 will pull no more than 400W, along with the rest of your system.

But, to be safe you would want to invest in a 500W+ PSU.

I don't recommend Corsair, as in their low-end lineups. (CX, CXM, CS, CSM, TX)

They use cheap capacitors and are more likely to fail than like, Seasonic.

A 450w would already be plenty for that setup, in which I would personally recommend the Rosewill Capstone 450w over the XFX Core Edition 550w unit. Of course, I believe he did say he is going to SLI. In which I would recommend something like the XFX XTR 650w.

But yeah, the TX has full Japanese caps and is a solid choice in their mainstream segment. Doesn't matter anyways, as it had been discontinued and replaced by the RM series.

A 450w would already be plenty for that setup, in which I would personally recommend the Rosewill Capstone 450w over the XFX Core Edition 550w unit. Of course, I believe he did say he is going to SLI. In which I would recommend something like the XFX XTR 650w.

But yeah, the TX has full Japanese caps and is a solid choice in their mainstream segment. Doesn't matter anyways, as it had been discontinued and replaced by the RM series.

I've never done my research into Rosewill's units, and I've only ever heard good about their Case's. 

I've seen people recommend Capstone before, would you say they're superior or equals to Seasonic and Antec's lineup?