Heaven Society Week 4 Poll (Anime Club)

JLCitadel

vfAXr6z.png

Hello everyone, it's time for us to pick which anime we'd like to watch for Week 4!

Polls will be up for 24 hours, so you've got plenty of time to decide.

Below is a list of each anime, a synopsis, and an image.

If you're interested in becoming a part of the club, please click here for more information.

Each week we pick 3-4 anime that members of the club inbox me with, and the founders choose one.

Of hose four we select one based on a poll and then we proceed to watch and discuss it.

This Weeks Roll Over Pick

Kill la Kill

54379.jpg

Ryuuko Matoi is a vagrant school girl traveling from place to place searching for clues to the truth behind her father's death—the "woman with the scissor blade." The journey has led Ryuuko to Honnouji Academy. Honnouji Academy—where an elite group of students is granted superhuman power by their special uniforms called the "Goku uniform." With the power of the uniform, the student body president, Satsuki Kiryuin rules the students with unquestioned power and fear. Satsuki holds the secret to the "scissor blade" and Ryuuko confronts Satsuki to gain information but... Was their encounter a mere coincidence or fate? The clash between the two will soon consume the whole academy!

Administrator Pick

Yowapeda

53211.jpg

Otaku Sakamichi Onoda has just entered high school and plans to join the anime club. In middle school, Onoda didn’t have any friends with whom he could talk about anime, games, Akihabara and other otaku things, and he is hoping he can make such friends in the anime club, but he finds out it's been disbanded. In order to reestablish the club he tries to find 4 other people who would like to join.

Since he was a little boy, Onoda has ridden his mamachari—a bulky bicycle with a step-through frame mainly used for short rides, such as for casual fun or to pick up groceries—to go to Akihabara every week to check out or buy otaku things. Fellow freshman Shunsuke Imaizumi and bicyclist, while training, notices a boy (Onoda) riding his mamchari up a steep road.

Freshman and road racing cyclist, Shokichi Naruko visits Akihabara to get some Gundam plastic models for his younger brothers and meets Onoda who catches his attention because of the his cycling skill on the mamachari and later find out they go to the same school. Later on, both Naruko and Imaizumi try to convince him to join the bicycle racing club, but will he?

Member Suggestion 1

Samurai Champloo

24096.jpg

Mugen's a buck wild warrior - violent, thoughtless and womanizing. Jin is a vagrant ronin - mysterious, traditional, well-mannered and very strong as well. These two fiercely independent warriors can`t be any more different from one another, yet their paths cross when Fuu, a ditzy waitress, saves them from being executed when they are arrested after a violent swordfight. Fuu convinces the two vagrant young men to help her find a mysterious samurai "who smells of sunflowers." And their journey begins. This is a story about love, friendship and courage... NOT!

Member Suggestion 2

Fairy Tail

18179.jpg

Set in an imaginary world, the Earth Land, there exists a Mage Guild called "Fairy Tail." Fairy Tail is stationed in the town Magnolia, residing in the Kingdom of Fiore, and is currently governed by Makarov, Guild's master.

Lucy Heartfilia, a 17-year-old girl, wishes to become a full-fledged mage and join one of the most prestigious Mage Guilds in the world, Fairy Tail.

One day, out of pure coincidence, she meets Natsu Dragneel, a boy who is transportation-sick, but very cheerful in nature. However, the thing she does not know is that Natsu is the closest connection to Fairy Tail, as he is a Mage in Fairy Tail.

Member Suggestion 3

Wolfs Rain

59403.jpg

In some distant future, it's common knowledge that all wolves have been extinct for 200 years. However, it seems this is false as wolves have not disappeared but rather have taken human form. Kiba, a lone wolf, wanders into a city, trying to sniff out the Lunar Flowers that are supposed to lead whoever follows the scent to paradise. The source of the smell is Cheza, a girl who sleeps in what appears to be suspended animation in a lab. She and the wolves are drawn to each other, and Kiba hopes to find paradise once he finds the source of the scent of Lunar Flowers. However, once Kiba finds Cheza, she is kidnapped by a mysterious person called Darcia, and his search begins anew. Before he leaves the city, he meets 3 other wolves, Tsume, Hige and Toboe. All four wolves have very different personalities and ideas, and their friendliness towards each other is a little rough around the edges. However, they soon band together to continue to search for paradise.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, just a notice to members, I apologize for the delayed posting, been very busy as of late and will continue to be so until the 22nd of May.

& I'm pinning my vote for wolf's rain, I'd like to see how you guys like it as well as SC.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm we have some interesting series up for voting this week... lets see which one wins.

Vote away guys!~

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

seen Fairy Tail heard of kill la kill dont like the idea of it ,dont like the idea of yowpeada either so its wolfs rain or Samurai Champloo so i guess i will go with wolf's rain

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

I'm kinda surprised Wolf Rain is pulling ahead so dam much.... must really be worth the watch I guess. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Voted Kill La Kill since I recently started it. I can definitely get behind this and plan to take part. This is classic Gainax with twist and it makes me giddy! :D:D:D

Saw my suggestion didnt make it :( But im glad to see more varied anime!

Voted Kill La Kill since I recently started it. I can definitely get behind this and plan to take part. This is classic Gainax with twist and it makes me giddy! :D :D :D

Saw my suggestion didnt make it :( But im glad to see more varied anime!

Maybe I can add your suggestion to the list if you've got some green to send me via wire transfer. :P

/jk

Maybe I can add your suggestion to the list if you've got some green to send me via wire transfer. :P

/jk

anime con next week you crazy?

Just realized that Kill La Kill is losing! Is it because im late and people have already seen it?

seen Fairy Tail heard of kill la kill dont like the idea of it ,dont like the idea of yowpeada either so its wolfs rain or Samurai Champloo so i guess i will go with wolf's rain

Kill La Kill isnt really about the idea, more about how they execute it and get there ;)

anime con next week you crazy?

Just realized that Kill La Kill is losing! Is it because im late and people have already seen it?

That's a possibility, either that or the series just isn't to their tastes?

That's a possibility, either that or the series just isn't to their tastes?

thats possible but why its got like everything it needs (at least so far)

Fairy tail is within the big 5 of the mainstream anime (naruto, bleach, one piece, fairy tail and dbz) I personally find loading these are of no use as they are already watched by most and not many people would vote for them. (but that's a personal opinion)

I voted kill la kill since I've been aching to watch it.

Wolf's rain should win though, it's an amazing watch. loved it.

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110

I'm watching the Fairy Tail reboot at the moment so I picked that :P, I've seen KLK last season and it was quite good, but i've not heard of the other three before.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Fairy tail is within the big 5 of the mainstream anime (naruto, bleach, one piece, fairy tail and dbz) I personally find loading these are of no use as they are already watched by most and not many people would vote for them. (but that's a personal opinion)

I voted kill la kill since I've been aching to watch it.

Wolf's rain should win though, it's an amazing watch. loved it.

I havent seen Wolfs rain yet but it's on my list of anime that I want to watch.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

I havent seen Wolfs rain yet but it's on my list of anime that I want to watch.

Looks like your going to be watching it early if this goes through. :P

Looks like your going to be watching it early if this goes through. :P

I suggested it so that I would watch it

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

I suggested it so that I would watch it

Hahah I see.... 

Anyways~ it seems like Wolfs Rain is the winner this round~!

Series thread should be set up tomorrow. Don't forget to send suggestions for next weeks series!

Polls Closed !! Wolf's Rain WON!

Link to this weeks discussion thread

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149882-heaven-society-week-4-wolfs-rain/