❄ Abstract 760 ❄ Modded components ❄ Glamour shots ❄

UPDATE!

(kinda)

So I'm finally going to go pick up the 2nd 460!

*crowd roars* (That crowd of 13 people, that is...[thanks guys!])

But yeah! I'm planning on taking a bunch of photos on & off, as well as where the PC will reside, and why I was kinda iffy not getting reversed ATX.

(You didn't witness that part though, that was through conversations with other LTT members)

im so stoked for this

Specs: Cpu: i7-4790k@4.5ghz 1.19v Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Msi z97 g55 SLI  Ram: Kingston HyperX Black 16gb 1600mhz GPU: XFX R9 290X Core Edition PSU: Corsair HX850  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Force series 3 120gb ssd, sandisk ultra 256gb ssd, 1tb blue drive  Keyboard: Rosewill RK9100x Mouse: DeathAdder  Monitors: 3 22 inch on a triple monitor mount

im so stoked for this

I'll also be posting a case switch for my brother and family computer. 

Although those builds wouldn't be nearly as interesting as this one. 

Because this log is totally interesting.

UPDATE!

I've gotten the second GPU, and it came with a Backplate!

I was too excited last night, and I didn't notice I've lost the SLI bridge...

So I've ordered an ugly orangy one, because I've looked in everything, under everything, and I still can't find it.

Q4eyrqu.jpg

I'll give you guys actual Photos with both GPUs when the SLI bridge arrives... :<

if you can a all transparent case, parts etc.

white + lime green? or purple?

Live your life like a dream.

UPDATE!

Hey guys, I finally got the SLI bridge, so here are some pics!

I haven't gotten the SLI up and running yet, but the pics are pretty, so that's all that matters!

Sn6V7sQ.jpg

This is what I've been using for a while

bKD9cBh.jpg

wnQ8dZ4.jpg

InC3WU0.jpg

This little thing took way too long to ship...

SqKBJcn.jpg

oAQ0ib6.jpg

Finally... And wow is it pretty!  :wub:

8n8fWKp.jpg

Mmm

JbAafJn.jpg

MMMMMMMMmmmmMmMmmhm

uESjyCj.jpg

My storage

OO5QwTz.jpg

My cable management for Molex, Sata and fan things off the R4's front.

WgcER64.jpg

Final cable management

So yeah, tell me what you think, and criticize my photography please.

ruined by Noctua fans

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Those 460s are properly sexy. It would be so much better though if you had a good SLI bridge.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Those 460s are properly sexy. It would be so much better though if you had a good SLI bridge.

I lost the SLI bridge that came with my motherboard... :I

ruined by Noctua fans

Noctua is the cherry on top, don't you even.  :wub:

I just did

4JnTvll.gif

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I lost the SLI bridge that came with my motherboard... :I

The 460s take the spotlight and the cherry. All they need now is a sexy EVGA SLI Bridge

EVGA_Bridge2waySLI_News.jpg

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I used to have a pair of 460's. they were an amazing card for the money, and great overclockers as well.

For the colour scheme. I would recommend a green and white. possibly some small purple accents as well if you want to put them in there. I was going to go green and white but I decided to go all black instead.

I used to have a pair of 460's. they were an amazing card for the money, and great overclockers as well.

For the colour scheme. I would recommend a green and white. possibly some small purple accents as well if you want to put them in there. I was going to go green and white but I decided to go all black instead.

Might not be keeping this theme sadly...

The Amazon seller gave an inaccurate listing of the Graphics Card, so seeing the backplate should have maybe been the first red flag.

I'm thinking whether or not I should keep this theme, but find another card, or to sell them both for a better card.

Thoughts on performance and convenience?

Might not be keeping this theme sadly...

The Amazon seller gave an inaccurate listing of the Graphics Card, so seeing the backplate should have maybe been the first red flag.

I'm thinking whether or not I should keep this theme, but find another card, or to sell them both for a better card.

Thoughts on performance and convenience?

Is the 460 an SE?

egS0Gbt.png

Doesn't say that on NVIDIA Control Panel... :/

I googled some of the specs and it's something like the FTW, but it's heatsink's cover isn't orange.

how many cuda cores? the 460 has 336 cuda cores

Guys... Options?

Don't listen to them. They're coming from a performance perspective.

Both of them have 336 Cuda Cores.

Well they should be compatible. Have you updated the firmware on both of them?

I can't find the firmware update for the 01G-P3-1361-KR

(GTX 460 1GB GDDR5 FPB)

Could anybody look for it? I'm not having any luck.