❄ Abstract 760 ❄ Modded components ❄ Glamour shots ❄

dQ20c1p.png

Strange I don't have that (Maybe because i am ona tablet,my pc died)

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

SAD UPDATE! :(

Sleeving cannot happen, parents will not allow it to be done, as, "It is utterly stupid."

- parent

Ik how it feels, parents killed my build log. And I can't even get a new case because "your pretty red one is fine and looks better" (red phantom 410) than other cases I've shown them, including the beautiful PC v359 from Lian li

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Ik how it feels, parents killed my build log. And I can't even get a new case because "your pretty red one is fine and looks better" (red phantom 410) than other cases I've shown them, including the beautiful PC v359 from Lian li

I must be lucky considering the fact that my father took a 4790k, gtx 780 FTW, z97 pro motherboard and some noctua fans then shoved them all into an in-win 904. and both my brothers have there own self built systems to boot. I get supported for anything I can afford.

But really what a bummer

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

I have the exact same ikea desk ;)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

But I made my own with Ikea parts.  :mellow:

Isn't that how you always have to do it?

Buy the four legs, and the plank of wood, and DIY? :D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Did you get the height adjustable legs?  :huh:

Aww nope :(

I got ones the same height as the TV/receiver desk in front of the table.

So I have the table for my mouse and keyboard, and then my tv a couple feet behind.

lSUNSyW.jpg

But it looked the same in your pics xD

Spoiler

Aww nope :(

I got ones the same height as the TV/receiver desk in front of the table.

So I have the table for my mouse and keyboard, and then my tv a couple feet behind.

lSUNSyW.jpg

But it looked the same in your pics xD

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

Are you sure you got enough sound with your installation? x)

That French guy who lives in the Netherlands and speaks German.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

Are you sure you got enough sound with your installation? x)

No. Never enough. I need a new sub, this 8" one's not cutting it :(

Spoiler

How does using a TV as a monitor strain your neck?

Doesnt :) It's like having a wall of 6, except 6x easier to run and worse pixel density with no bezels :D

I don't move my head much, especially when gaming. Just use peripheral vision.

Spoiler

• 5 months later...

What's the tint of that Yellow? I really love that tint of yellow.

• 4 weeks later...

This computer is strangely like mine. Though that PSU is way overpowered. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

If you had looked through the log, you would understand why...  <_<

I had. 750W is overpowered. (@ ~92& Efficiency) 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I had. 750W is overpowered. (@ ~92& Efficiency)

Do you say that because you live in the land of the Prius'?

/jk :P

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

dont you get enough money from the banner shop to afford sleeving, and im guessing that you are in your mid-teens

It is not really a question of money, more to do with what it is spent on, I'm guessing.

Also, when was this bumped?  :huh:

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

dont you get enough money from the banner shop to afford sleeving, and im guessing that you are in your mid-teens

No I managed to make enough through the shop to buy a couple extensions. I don't plan on uploading photos just now, I've got bigger plans for sometime this summer, if I make enough by then.

It is not really a question of money, more to do with what it is spent on, I'm guessing.

Also, when was this bumped?  :huh:

Eh I can't even see the sleeved cables at the moment.