Making a group of gamers :) Wanna join?

GamerGuy

Group name - TeamCrownKings (TCK(Tell me if you like it!, bad with names.)

About myself

My name is Daniel, I'm 17 and just built my first computer.... Now finally I can play every game out there and feel kinda lonely :)

The group

Basically I thought about this, a group of friends that we could either focus on one game or change games we play everyday and such :)

We can have a schedule and play games everyday together using skype. I will also Livestream the games we play/our conversation on twitch and also make some videos on Youtube of funny moments :D

I can also make a website and a forum if needed :)

If you want to try it out, be sure to let me know!

You can always recommend games we could all play on together! 

Requirements

-Well, you do need a decent computer to run the games we will be playing with skype running (same goes to internet connection.

-I am willing to accept any age, after all we are here to have fun :)

Notes

Sorry if this kind of sounds 'serios', the main purpose of this is just to meet new people and have fun.

Sorry about my English, it isn't perfect but good enuf imo xD

Example

This is an example of a group similar to what I'm trying to make like that make videos like this for fun after playing together :)

(This game is League Of Legends)

People that are in TeamCrownKings (TCK) (Is that a good name? Bad with names, lol.) : Me, MikeMan902, SlenderMan379, Jonhgo90, GokuLy, CaptianFox77, KingOfCruel, TwoScoops, Dragan, SteemLives, Bsmith, Adnanklink, TheElitegamer. (3 spots open for a total of 15 for now, of course we won't play all 15 of us everyday but I can assume that only about 4-7 people could play on everyday, some people can't play everyday so when we will play we will be 4-7ish of us, just fyi.

hi

what do you want to play there?

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

I don't mind gaming with you anytime, I've got alot of good titles but.

I don't want to be in any video.

what do you want to play there?

Any recommended games by the groups really, we could either do a different game for every day of the week or just do it randomly everyday.

I don't mind gaming with you anytime, I've got alot of good titles but.

I don't want to be in any video.

Sure we can always play without youtube/twitch on with you ^_^

but, I am just wondering, may I know why not? Very curious. 

hi

Sure, I mainly play dota though and by the looks of it you play league? 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Not a LoL or Dota player but I'll play pretty much anything else, GMod is always fun with a small group. The only problem is I'm in the UK, not sure how we'd fit around that. Send me a PM.

Sure, I mainly play dota though and by the looks of it you play league? 

Well, to be honest I do mainly play league at this moment but the purpose of this group is to try new games together, we would play dota a few times for sure, also if you do want to join us, you don't have to play with us in every day/game we play.

Not a LoL or Dota player but I'll play pretty much anything else, GMod is always fun with a small group. The only problem is I'm in the UK, not sure how we'd fit around that. Send me a PM.

Sounds good :) Sure, I'll add you to a list I'll make and pm you :)

hi

I'm down for some Steam games :)

Add me: Steemlives, I have a mic aswell.

AMD Ryzen 1700x

ASRock x370 Taichi

Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB GDDR4 3200

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N

Fractal Meshify C

Samsung Evo 960 Nvme M.2 500gb & WD Blue 1TB

Corsair TX850M Gold

Alienware AW2518H 240Hz Gsync

Audioengine A2+ & Sennheiser HD6xx /w Fiio K5 Pro

Deepcool Captain 240Pro V2

Vortex Race 3 Cherry Mx Red

Corsair Vengeance M65 PRO RGB

I'm down for some Steam games :)

Add me: Steemlives, I have a mic aswell.

Cool, are you only limited to steam games or can you download a few games we will play by any chance (if you want to/like them)?

hi

Cool, are you only limited to steam games or can you download a few games we will play by any chance (if you want to/like them)?

I'm down to download a diff game if we get a group going. I also have an Origin account with BF4.

AMD Ryzen 1700x

ASRock x370 Taichi

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N

Fractal Meshify C

Corsair TX850M Gold

I'm down to download a diff game if we get a group going. I also have an Origin account with BF4.

Great :)  (Fyi, if you misunderstood me, by saying download games, I mean mainly free games.)

hi

Great :)  (Fyi, if you misunderstood me, by saying download games, I mean mainly free games.)

Either is fine, even if its something I don't have and it's not free, I don't mind buying it if we have enough players so it's worth it.

AMD Ryzen 1700x

ASRock x370 Taichi

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N

Fractal Meshify C

Corsair TX850M Gold

Well, to be honest I do mainly play league at this moment but the purpose of this group is to try new games together, we would play dota a few times for sure, also if you do want to join us, you don't have to play with us in every day/game we play.

Sounds good :) Sure, I'll add you to a list I'll make and pm you :)

Sounds great man, you go a mic or something also, How old are you? I'm going on a limb here to say I don't like playing with 12 year old (unless they are mature of course)

sounds interesting, would like to join.

altough I am at the moment down to a i3 laptop with 4gb ram or a crappy amd dual core with 3gb ram.

So sadly enough I can't

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Sounds great man, you go a mic or something also, How old are you? I'm going on a limb here to say I don't like playing with 12 year old (unless they are mature of course)

I have a blue snowball mic (very good quality), of course if there will be un-mature, annoying or un-honest behavior I would most likely tell the person how we feel about him and if he can fix his weakness, if he won't then I would have to say bb to that person. Most likely though, we won't run into 'toxic' people.

Good question though, so you're in? :)

sounds interesting, would like to join.

altough I am at the moment down to a i3 laptop with 4gb ram or a crappy amd dual core with 3gb ram.

So sadly enough I can't

I can add you for sure if you wish and when we play low end games you could always join us until you get a better pc.

I'm sure there are many low end graphic games we will play that are still really entertaining, there are plenty.

hi

Please don't use blue font, on the dark theme it hurts my eyes.

Is that really a issue? :o Looks fine to me, if it is though I'm sorry and will change the blue color to orange or something! Let me know.

hi

I can add you for sure if you wish and when we play low end games you could always join us until you get a better pc.

I'm sure there are many low end graphic games we will play that are still really entertaining, there are plenty.

Cool, I am in then, let me know through DM what name you use.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Cool, I am in then, let me know through DM what name you use.

Added. We will start playing soon, any games you recommend to start with that your computer can run and you like?

hi

i mainly play starcraft so if yous are going to play that then ill be in:)

The point of this group is to try/play new and old games together, try out games you never played as a group and have fun communicating while at it.

Not saying we won't be playing SC2 etc. but to join you can't only play a game and leave, sorry. 

That would create a mess, hope you understand.

While I'm here, would you recommend playing SC2? I heard it's a really good game, would like to try it soon. (Is it free btw?)

hi

@GamerGuy id be willing to play others too but id wanna play that as well, thats all i meant. and most of blizzard games are partially free now. like starcraft 2 is free for the first 5 campaign levels and free for all arcade games. I would definatly recommend playing it but If you are willing to play old games as well then defiantly have a go at starcraft broodwars! its the bomb

Great, sorry for the misunderstanding, adding you =] welcome.

hi

I'd be interested but I wouldn't be able to start playing with you guys until June (busy with college finals and a family member wedding after that)

I'd be interested but I wouldn't be able to start playing with you guys until June (busy with college finals and a family member wedding after that)

Ok, I can add you for sure and try to just remind me at June if I forget to start inviting you to games as such.

Nice to meet you, Daniel.

PS: Good luck in your college finals!!!!

hi

I have a blue snowball mic (very good quality), of course if there will be un-mature, annoying or un-honest behavior I would most likely tell the person how we feel about him and if he can fix his weakness, if he won't then I would have to say bb to that person. Most likely though, we won't run into 'toxic' people.

Good question though, so you're in? :)

I'm in matey... sign me up.. steam - RvL_theelitegamer

I'm in matey... sign me up.. steam - RvL_theelitegamer

Gotcha :) Welcome!

Updating OP with a few important stuff :)

hi