Is this possible?

Wferr

Hello LinusTechTips peeps, I have a question that i think i know the answer to and i was wondering if i could get someone else to verify it with me.

In my current rig i have dual 560ti's and i have 4 monitors, the only way for me to use all four monitors at the same time is to disable SLI, if i got a third GPU, for example a 610, would i be able to plug in two monitors into that card and re-enable SLI on my 560ti's for my main two monitors?

EDIT; Also my 1,200th post WEEW!~

I am a happy wuffy

It should work...

Why do you need four monitors in the first place?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           YoucouldalwaysjustbuyanamdGPU

It should work...

Why do you need four monitors in the first place?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           YoucouldalwaysjustbuyanamdGPU

Its nice to be able to spread out windows, one of my pet-peeves is having windows on top of another.

idonthaveanymoney

I am a happy wuffy

It should work...

I have 3 and there are times that I wish I had 4 or 5

I have 3 and there are times that I wish I had 4 or 5

24 monitors... Still not enough... I need to see everything!

Multiple-Monitor-Setup.jpg

In reality, I only have one 23" monitor that is a huge upgrade from a ~16" monitor.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

24 monitors... Still not enough... I need to see everything!

In reality, I only have one 23" monitor that is a huge upgrade from a ~16" monitor.

I found that same image but slightly different...

6a00e55225079e88340148c756d683970c-pi.jp

I found that same image but slightly different...

I like how there's an isolated monitor with an image of a car on it and the rest are pretty much 4chan related stuff along with er... debugging or something?  :lol:

Arson, murder, and jaywalking! Yay!  :P

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

As far as the OP, I have no idea if it will work. I'm curious to know the answer myself.

But you people have found a legit desk setup that puts my 6 monitors (7 counting my TV) to shame.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Arctic White Windowed | Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe/Dual | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2133 Mhz | GPU: 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB | PSU: OCZ ZX Series 850W 80 Plus Gold | Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse | Headset: SteelSeries Siberia V2 | Monitor: 3x Dell P2414H

As far as the OP, I have no idea if it will work. I'm curious to know the answer myself.

But you people have found a legit desk setup that puts my 6 monitors (7 counting my TV) to shame.

I think those set-ups are common in fields like air control, satellite monitoring, security rooms - some might use TVs -, and I guess intelligence agencies. Typically, I would say people working in video-editing, digital art, video game development, and sometimes gaming would not go near that many monitors and regular web-surfing and stuff would probably not even go past having a single monitor since we have tablets and phones that work as well.

Its nice to be able to spread out windows, one of my pet-peeves is having windows on top of another.

idonthaveanymoney

Yeah, that kinda drives me crazy too.

Then I started spamming ALT + TAB

yeah you can do that but you dont need another gpu just use igp ,it should work

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

yeah you can do that but you dont need another gpu just use igp ,it should work

Thanks! I tried it with my IGPU and it worked, i wonder how this will effect intel quick sync

I am a happy wuffy