Asus VG248QE - Help!

I've decide to buy the Asus VG248QE. What's bothering me though is that the G-sync technology looks awesome (except its high price tag). Should I wait for G-sync incorporation hoping for a similar price with or without it? Looking around its like $280 + $ 300 (G-sync) so may hopes aren't that high. I think the monitor is still awesome w/ or w/o it.

Nah dont bother with G-sync yet

Triple post btw ~.^

hellooooooooo

G-sync is an expensive proprietary hardware implementation for something that can be easily accomplished with a free software patch. Yes... I'm talking about Free-sync.

Variable v-blank intervals can be controlled in graphics card drivers for supported displays.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

G-sync is an expensive proprietary hardware implementation for something that can be easily accomplished with a free software patch. Yes... I'm talking about Free-sync.

Variable v-blank intervals can be controlled in graphics card drivers for supported displays.

If a feature similar to G-Sync can be accomplished through software (along required hardware anyway)? Yes.

Does FreeSync have lower output quality than G-Sync? Yes. (AMD reps themselves say it).

Gottagame9000, there are multiple G-Sync monitors that are going to be launched this year (I believe some still in 1H), so if you do prefer to have a "cleaner" monitor that already comes with the G-Sync module preinstalled, it might be worth waiting a couple months, prices should drop in the meantime, even if marginally.

amd freesync is nothing compared to G-SYNC everyone knows that

EVGA GAMING INSIDE