SLI 760 or fun ITX Build?

I know this is just about all personal opinion but I was wondering what your guys' thoughts on the topic was. So I got some money burning in my pocket and a big ol' PC on my floor (its wood floor guys don't worry) and I'm not quiet sure where to put the money towards.

(I have a 990fx gigabyte mobo with an amd fx6300 and a GTX 760. I also 8gbs of ram and a bronze corsiar 650W PSU. Also a 1080p Monitor)

I'm thinking about building an ITX system (hadron air or rvz01) only transferring over my GPU and RAM.

That or going SLI in my current full atx rig. Both not really cheap, but same ball park price. 

Is SLI 760's really worth it for primarily a gamer. What can that extra oomph really do for me. Or for those of you with ITX is the small form factor actually really convenient? 

Just somewhat rambling, looking for options to spend money on. Want the input of the Linus community.

I personally prefer small computers, so I'd sell the case, motherboard, GTX 760 and the 6300 then get a 250D or Prodigy with a 780, Asus Impact, and a 4670K.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Personally I'd rather have a smaller form factor than a few more FPS since SFF seems like a better return on the money. It'll feel like a bigger change as well since it'll seem like a whole new computer vs a new component which adds maybe 5% more power. 

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

I personally prefer small computers, so I'd sell the case, motherboard, GTX 760 and the 6300 then get a 250D or Prodigy with a 780, Asus Impact, and a 4670K.

Bit outta my pricing. Even if I got all my money back on resale of old parts. Definitely hadron Air or RVZ01. The two most compact ITX rigs with still some room for good parts.

I would go with the RVZ01, because small computers are awesome! I'm going to be switching to it soon and transferring my RAM GPU CPU and Storage into it.

I would go with the RVZ01, because small computers are awesome! I'm going to be switching to it soon and transferring my RAM GPU CPU and Storage into it.

Its definitely got the thin form factor I have yet to see well implemented anywhere else. Not nearly as sexy as the hadron. :(