ATX case within these dimensions?

Flight1sim
Go to solution Solved by Flight1sim,

For some reason, i never got to actually measuring my desk with a ruler, i just relied on online measurements....

I can fit the Corsair 450D with nothing hanging off, with the hutch!

Office Depot's website claimed it was 18"

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/101095/Realspace-Magellan-Collection-L-Shaped-Desk/

Is there a Good ATX case with a window, and preferably Corsair that is less than 20" long?

I need to fit it on the Realspace Magellan desk.

EDIT: I also have a hutch for the desk, but should i sell it ?

Build will be $1200 and the hutch is $150, so the PC wins right?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Corsair 200R

300r

330r

Spec 01

spec 02

spec 03

Or my case the H440. 

You could do all the cases listed above as well as the Phantom 410 and Define R4 if you are ok with the front of the case hanging over the edge a bit. Also the Corsair Air 540.

For some reason, i never got to actually measuring my desk with a ruler, i just relied on online measurements....

I can fit the Corsair 450D with nothing hanging off, with the hutch!

Office Depot's website claimed it was 18"

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/101095/Realspace-Magellan-Collection-L-Shaped-Desk/

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!