Apple II

dmoc_8

So I have just acquired an old Apple II computer. Not sure if it works. If it doesn't work then I was thinking I may scrap the internals and build a crazy hackintosh into it. Should I do it? Or should I try restoring it?

So I have just acquired an old Apple II computer. Not sure if it works. If it doesn't work then I was thinking I may scrap the internals and build a crazy hackintosh into it. Should I do it? Or should I try restoring it?

Restore it! have it all set up properly, would be so cool!

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

What good is a Hackintosh with Apple II components? Restore it, you can use it to play Apple II games if you are into that or sell it so a collector.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

To clarify, I would either be restoring it or stripping the internals and throwing in a fully spec'd hackintosh. Thing has plenty of room inside. If I were to restore it then that's an entire other thread I suppose.